Options

SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• Options
    85% of the time, i wish i were a guy just because i want to grow a beard so bad. :cry:
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    85% of the time, i wish i were a guy just because i want to grow a beard so bad. :cry:
    i wich i had hair only in my head..the rest of the body is useless
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    From the Duck Dynasty Forum

" Well I was told by a couple of guys on here that at 5 month I would be able to tell a difference and I really can. I started blow drying it daily and trying a few different things. I don't know if its made it look fuller or if its starting to hang more or what, but I have averaged 2-3 comments a day all week long... (only one was negative) I'm going to keep up what I'm doing... I'm still not at the length I want, but I definitely think I will reach Duck Dynasty length eventually. On a sidenote, I would really like to reemphasize one of the rules for growing a beard. I think basically if you are thinking about shaving give it 48 hours and reevaluate your opinion. Last week I was feeling pretty bad about the beard and just wasn't pleased with it. Rather than shaving I tried some different things with the a blow drier and comb and was pleased with how it looked. The compliments started and I have more determination than ever!

So here I am with a fresh hair cut, new overalls, and a 5 month beard! Aside from being stuck at work in a cubicle does life get any better?"

28197262.jpg
  • Options
    the piece i cut..looke bad..tomorrow will be difficult to shave without hurt it again
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    beard insanity
    hello
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    oh,,was a nightmare..so much pain
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

you had a beard nightmare?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

i try to shave today,fuckin pain the spot i cut..and bleed again..
  • Options

i try to shave today,fuckin pain the spot i cut..and bleed again..

Yikes!
    I do not miss the razor whatsoever.. I used to cut myself too much, that's the worst.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    fuck
  • Options
    shit
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Still pretty cold out ... so I guess I'll be keeping the beard for a little while longer.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    Still pretty cold out ... so I guess I'll be keeping the beard for a little while longer.

i have a feeling you may never shave again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Nah, it always happens. I'm like a bear shedding his winter fur ... I love my beard, but I can't stand how hot it can get in the summer.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Nah, it always happens. I'm like a bear shedding his winter fur ... I love my beard, but I can't stand how hot it can get in the summer.

i used to do that, than i realized how nice it is to not have to shave in the Am.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

i used to do that, than i realized how nice it is to not have to shave in the Am.

This is true. But I shave when I shower, and I typically shower at night. Plus, when I do shave, I don't shave every day. About every two or three days. My employers have never really cared, so why should I? Besides, the ladies love the sexy stubble look.

Right?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    boo
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Manly hair is coming back.?

267682771573384329_Yz4qwP8z_c_small.jpg

si-beard-quote.jpg

537630_358836670892372_110625361_n.jpg

Duck+Dynasty.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    4 days weekend :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I was coming out of band rehearsal last night and some drunk guy outside the studio says, "woah with a beard like that, you must be the drummer!!!"

I said, "With a guitar like this (holding up my guitar case), I would've guessed: guitarist!"

idiot.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I was coming out of band rehearsal last night and some drunk guy outside the studio says, "woah with a beard like that, you must be the drummer!!!"

I said, "With a guitar like this (holding up my guitar case), I would've guessed: guitarist!"

idiot.

I must say, I agree with the drunk. If you're the drummer, carry your own kit.
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    4 days weekend :mrgreen:
    :D
  • Options
    shit
  • Options
    I trimmed my beard over the weekend. I feel very thin now. :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: Love that effect.
    Ive lost 12 pounds in the last few months bud my beard is getting huge. there's got to be some kind of inverse science experiment joke in there somewhere. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

Ive lost 12 pounds in the last few months bud my beard is getting huge. there's got to be some kind of inverse science experiment joke in there somewhere. :mrgreen:

Makes sense ... the more beard you grow, the more energy you exert to keep your head up, thus you lose weight. :lol:

Totally a new diet fad: Grow a beard, lose weight!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Makes sense ... the more beard you grow, the more energy you exert to keep your head up, thus you lose weight. :lol:

Totally a new diet fad: Grow a beard, lose weight!

:lol: neck muscles! Also, chewing is an exercise with all this weight on our jaws.. So eat more to get more reps in.
  • Options
    supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377
    A couple of my male friends are sporting beards now. I think they look very sexy with them.