Options

SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    atleast,not again tomorrow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fuckin shit,every day
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    trimmed it with a five. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    fuckin shit,every day

have you considered a riot for your right to beard?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    fuckin shit,every day
    Show off those dimples! :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    fuckin shit,every day

have you considered a riot for your right to beard?

:corn:
  • Options
    Full shave
  • Options
    grgrgr
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Ahh ... heading into month 5 of the beard. Fantastic. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    love it when i m not working at friday
  • Options
    weekend bitches!!!
  • Options
    sunday..no work.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Neither. 8-)
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    fuckin monday.in 3 hours i work..and need to shave..
  • Options
    fuck shaving.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    fuckin morning
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    I ordered an Electric Razor the other day, I'm tired of blades. Of course I may just end up disliking an electric shave, never used one before but I read some good reviews on the Norelco Sensotouch 3D, figure I give it a shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1hjl5KGCY

Having said that, I sometimes go 2,3 months without shaving. I like having a beard, but also like it when I don't have one.
  • Options
    Idris wrote:
    I ordered an Electric Razor the other day, I'm tired of blades. Of course I may just end up disliking an electric shave, never used one before but I read some good reviews on the Norelco Sensotouch 3D, figure I give it a shot.

Having said that, I sometimes go 2,3 months without shaving. I like having a beard, but also like it when I don't have one.
    let me know how it went..maybe i need that..even feels scary.. :?
  • Options
    reshaving during the day after haircut sucks...
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I currently have 4 pens and 3 pencils in my beard. I hope to do better next week.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    I currently have 4 pens and 3 pencils in my beard. I hope to do better next week.
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

:lol:

Well done! :clap: :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Idris wrote:

I went the 1st 10 years of my shaving career with an electric, then switched to blades and never looked back. For me blades were faster - I would have to go over the same spot 5 times with the electric. Just a matter of preference I guess.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

maybe next week an endangered bird will make a nest in there...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:

A snape?

580.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

they could possibly find Jimmy Hoffa
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

That would be swell. I'd even rummage in the dirt for juicy worms if I got a little bird tenant. Maybe I should ditch the pens and pencils and put twigs, as they're more inviting to the avian world. 8-)

:lol: Jimmy HOffa! shhh.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

That would be swell. I'd even rummage in the dirt for juicy worms if I got a little bird tenant. Maybe I should ditch the pens and pencils and put twigs, as they're more inviting to the avian world. 8-)

just don't go to the movies... :D :corn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnyEiXFyK10
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

just don't go to the movies... :D :corn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnyEiXFyK10

:lol::lol: Awesome! I'll bring a really fat straw for my popcorn.
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Idris wrote:

I went the 1st 10 years of my shaving career with an electric, then switched to blades and never looked back. For me blades were faster - I would have to go over the same spot 5 times with the electric. Just a matter of preference I guess.

I used it for the first time about 5 mins ago,

I'm Really impressed with this Norelco 1250x, I have a fairly strong growth and this machine cut through it easily, My skins feeling a bit weird right now, kinda itchy...But I'm guessing that will go away once I throw some cream on or take my shower.

So far so good,