Options

SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Haven't trimmed my beard in two weeks. Getting thick. I wonder if I'll be allowed to refrain from trimming until I shave it later this spring. :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    weekend-no work-awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fuck that shit
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Goatee to eliminate the baby face effect.

Screw the whole beard. Unless you can grow one like the guys on Duck Dynasty.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Near miss in Russia from the meteor.

h06823887

Thank god the beard will be OK.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    Near miss in Russia from the meteor.

h06823887

Thank god the beard will be OK.
    :shock:
  • Options
    every morning...grgr
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    my fucking beard absorbs meteors. Send me to russia.

Im going for it today.. 4 pens and 4 pencils, all stuck in there at funny angles. And I'm going to act like I forgot, and walk around the office for a bit.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

Im going for it today.. 4 pens and 4 pencils, all stuck in there at funny angles. And I'm going to act like I forgot, and walk around the office for a bit.

pics or it didn't happen
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632

stuck in what? :shock:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

meteors, or pens/pencils?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    stuck in what? :shock:

The beard!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    boo
  • Options
    sunday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    fuckin monday
  • Options
    fuckin shit
  • Options
    This beard is getting a bit out of control. I may have to trim it. :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    I like jogging when its cold here (which is rare), because all I have is a raggedy old sweater and I have a good fat beard. I think people think im a homeless man running through their hoity toity neighborhood. Im going to start waving at the trees and really freak them out.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I like jogging when its cold here (which is rare), because all I have is a raggedy old sweater and I have a good fat beard. I think people think im a homeless man running through their hoity toity neighborhood. Im going to start waving at the trees and really freak them out.

youtube link?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    http://msnvideo.msn.com/?videoid=ac829d ... epermalink
    have perfect strangers on the street shave your mug
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    81 wrote:

youtube link?

Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll get some video tomorrow if I can remember. should be ice cold in the AM.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

:lol::lol::lol: DO IT!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:

youtube link?

Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll get some video tomorrow if I can remember. should be ice cold in the AM.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    weekend.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    sunday :)
  • Options
    fuckin monday
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    sorry dudes....

you have to shave and have A beard.

Times are changing... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    fuckin monday

yea, i probably should have shaved before I came into work today too.... but oh well...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    fuckin monday

yea, i probably should have shaved before I came into work today too.... but oh well...
    lol
  • Options
    Glad to have this fuzzy nest.. kept my face warm in the coooool cool florida temos today. :mrgreen: