Artillery sale!!!

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    meh...had one in my cart and then tried to login. yea yea, i know what the email said but i forgot my password and hoped i could recover it and still have the posters in my cart but alas they are gone. i knew by the time i would recover my pw the rest of you nuts would have already taken the rest haha. I WANT THAT DAMN CHRISTCHURCH!!!!! :evil:
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    dottles wrote:
    How do I get it so wrong if you guys get it so right..any tips would be appreciated.
    Had the page bookmarked, had to login but knew my details but zero...
    Missed out on Manchester 09 and the Hawaii print last time too...
    It comes with practice, My advise would be trying other poster says such as Emek
    This too shall pass.....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    dottles wrote:
    How do I get it so wrong if you guys get it so right..any tips would be appreciated.

Some pointers. What browser are you using? I use FireFox. Fast & good.
    If you have any torrents or anything uploading/downloading .. stop or pause everything.
    Try to keep less browsers open. Less multi tasking going on.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    edited January 2010
    I have a Camden 2 in a tube and ready to go if anyone wants it. $30 shipping included.

this one is from 10c, not AP
    Post edited by Given to... on
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    1 minute before the start it took a long time to refresh and i thought that there is no chance for me to get the tube but exactly at 1 pm pst everything worked fine and reloading the page only took one second! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    I WANT THAT DAMN CHRISTCHURCH!!!!! :evil:

I already got a Christchurch AP from BK's last sale.. If I get one in this S&D Tube ill have it up for trade. I've got most of BK's 09's already, so i might have a few up for trade when i get this Tube. Hoping for a Cloak and Veil and maybe a SLC print. :-)
    demetrios wrote:
    dottles wrote:

If you have any torrents or anything uploading/downloading .. stop or pause everything.

Good point D! I stopped everything and it worked fine! Now i can start leeching again! ;)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I'm still amazed. How can that sweet portland print still be around and yet the scratch and dent's are gone in 10 seconds before I can log in? this must have garnered attension from the "pros" who are after the s/n chicago - I just don't get it. first time I've been shut out.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    demetrios wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I use Firefox, nothing uploading or downloading...had two tabs open, this forum (which was being ignored for a little bit) and BK site.
    Just luck I guess...oh well I get to dream for another day!

If anyone gets any duplicates of Manchester 09, the Hawaii print, or EV Kenyon Hall and wants to sell at a reasonable price then let me know.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Didn't get one tonight - Firefox was really slow for me - already sold out by the time I logged in and the page loaded. :cry:

If anyone gets a spare shark art print or SLC PJ poster please please please let me know and I'll gladly take them off your hands!! :)
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Done. $70.90 for 3 posters is a bargain. How bad are the scratches and dents usually?
    I also think its just luck...I'm sure that there will be other chances in 2010!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    strummers wrote:
    Didn't get one tonight - Firefox was really slow for me - already sold out by the time I logged in and the page loaded. :cry:

If anyone gets a spare shark art print or SLC PJ poster please please please let me know and I'll gladly take them off your hands!! :)
    Yeah - firefox i guess was my undoing as well... I just can't believe how long it took. I was hoping it was that slow for everyone, but apparently it was not.

Oh well... better luck next time maybe.

And... someone drop one from a cart... that would be OK too!!
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Ok wrote:
    I'm still amazed. How can that sweet portland print still be around and yet the scratch and dent's are gone in 10 seconds before I can log in? this must have garnered attension from the "pros" who are after the s/n chicago - I just don't get it. first time I've been shut out.

I think you are right about the "pros" going after the s/n Chicago. I almost wish the it wasn't one of the scratch and dent possibilities. Don't get me wrong - I would love to get that signed print. I was just hoping to get some nice PJ wall art for cheap during this sale. Maybe an EV Rocket or a Toronto.
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Did anybody see any '06 - '05 poster's drop?

I didn't. That's a little wishful thinking D, no?

I've only seen South America '05 released (already got). Just looking for the one's I don't have yet in my collection, that's all! :mrgreen:

someone over at ebeans said they got a purple vic
  • bazzer wrote:
    Done. $70.90 for 3 posters is a bargain. How bad are the scratches and dents usually?

From what Ive heard, not bad at all. Imperfections that can be made invisible when framing. Deal of the new decade so far!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    bazzer wrote:

From what Ive heard, not bad at all. Imperfections that can be made invisible when framing. Deal of the new decade so far!
    Lucky Brad is so fussy! :)
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Ok wrote:

I think you are right about the "pros" going after the s/n Chicago. I almost wish the it wasn't one of the scratch and dent possibilities. Don't get me wrong - I would love to get that signed print. I was just hoping to get some nice PJ wall art for cheap during this sale. Maybe an EV Rocket or a Toronto.

couldn't agree more.
    Elzar wrote:

I call B/S. ask for a screen print of thier cart :D
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Ok wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

I bet its right - there was a purple vic that kept popping up during the last sale and that was days after the initial on-sale.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Ok wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

That was also one that was released on the last sale.
    Didn't Snooby Die For His Sins score one that day?
    Why are these sitting in carts & not being processed? :shock:
    Lets wait whats inside the tubes! I am sure that there will be a lot to trade or sell..
    If i get a Toronto or/and SLC i am willing to trade it!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

Actually I think you're right about that being release in the last sale.
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

i think because some people are down right mean - they dont plan on buying anything, they just want to add stuff to their cart so no one else can get it
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    if anyone wants my purple vic..i'll sell it for what brad sold his for $125+shipping
  • amiramir Posts: 131
    anyone know what the timeout on the carts is?
    4/9/06 Lisbon
    5/9/06 Lisbon
    7/9/06 Madrid
    30/06/10 Berlin
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    bazzer wrote:

$70.90?
    Is there no time out on the cart at all?
    branscop wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

$70.90?
    $70.90!
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037
    amir wrote:
    anyone know what the timeout on the carts is?

I think you can leave it in your cart indefinately.