Options

tonights poster

13»

Comments

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    dangerboy wrote:
    sorry, dude, but this is wrong. each of the three merch stands had an allotment of posters. the closest one to the front door was sold out, but the lake stand, in the concession area on stone's side of the venue had some leftover, for sale, after the show.

yeah I wasn't even aware there was a merch stand over there, I got mine from the main stand right inside of the main entrance and they sold out in probably a half hour
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    thunderDAN wrote:
    yeah I wasn't even aware there was a merch stand over there, I got mine from the main stand right inside of the main entrance and they sold out in probably a half hour

in columbia, the first merch stand you could get to was slammed immediately. you could see a second one around the concourse to the right, and most of the overflow went there. i knew there had to be a third, so i went around the concourse to the left, and just around the bend...bang, there it was. when i got there, there were more people behind the table than in front of it waiting...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    thunderDAN wrote:
    2 things about that: 1)they are signed and numbered 2)most people don't have to worry about it because they will sell out so quickly or the site will crash or a combination of both

I know they are s/n. I was just pointing out that they are more $$ than at the show. I mean too each his own really, I am NOT trying to start a rift whatsoever. Just pointing out that getting someone to get you one isnt that big of a deal(To me that is). Doesnt matter whether it is here or at the show, SOMEONE who wants will be left out. There are flippers in 10C...YES, I SAID IT!! You know who you are, you F-ERS!! ;), just like there are at the shows. Nothing is going to stop it, so I say just do what you can to get if you need. I know some people like the s/n. That doesnt mean a thing to me. I just want the print. That is all! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    amen....in a nutshell
    I know they are s/n. I was just pointing out that they are more $$ than at the show. I mean too each his own really, I am NOT trying to start a rift whatsoever. Just pointing out that getting someone to get you one isnt that big of a deal(To me that is). Doesnt matter whether it is here or at the show, SOMEONE who wants will be left out. There are flippers in 10C...YES, I SAID IT!! You know who you are, you F-ERS!! ;), just like there are at the shows. Nothing is going to stop it, so I say just do what you can to get if you need. I know some people like the s/n. That doesnt mean a thing to me. I just want the print. That is all! :D
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Man seems like the posters recently have became teh devil.. Brings out the worst in people. But if some one wants to help u out that is great i am a firm beilever in karma. I got a buddy 2 Eddie posters at the show and then i got a great deal on a 06 gorge i have been looking for what comes around goes around.