Options

so anyone have a Kenyan Hall they want to sell me??

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,805
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Please....I got shut out and its really pissing me off.....

fingers crossed....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    good luck bro !
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    i know I'll need it, but now and again you can run into some very helpful and generous people on this board......
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    i know I'll need it, but now and again you can run into some very helpful and generous people on this board......
    yes, I know. And I hope you'll find someone to help you.
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    i'll sell you one for 16,000.............yen
  • Options
    is this a joke or a serious proposal and how much is that in $??
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    is this a joke or a serious proposal and how much is that in $??
    16000 Japanese Yen(s) = 98.3912 Euro(s)
    1 EUR = 162.616 JPY
    1 JPY = 0.00614945 EUR
  • Options
    so serious offer?

if so I'm in
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    try bry, they are serious.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    it was a joke, and you may need to lay off of the uppers
  • Options
    yeah I'm on it over at BRY....

great place to trade and very safe I've found, no one pisses around over there....
  • Options
    uppers??
  • Options
    seriosuly what are the uppers??
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    I'm have some Starbucks Kenyan Blend for sale, if anyone is interested
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    not that I've been inundated with offers a kind soul on the board has offered to help me out at cost and therefore I should be sorted...

there are good people in the world....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    pdalowsky wrote:
    not that I've been inundated with offers a kind soul on the board has offered to help me out at cost and therefore I should be sorted...

Hmm. Wow. Congrats!
  • Options
    yeah I know, the guy is tops.......

wasnt expecting it but hey never doubt the Pj world
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    That's awesome :) So happy for you......I wonder if any of the inundating offerers would like to offer me one :o

EDIT: oops I read your post wrong (sorry these poster sales are at 1am for me....so I've had next to no sleep this week).....read it as you'd HAD been inundated with offers......still I can only try and keep everything crossed that there is another kind soul out there :)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    pdalowsky wrote:

nice to know there are still some good people left out there-congrats
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    nice to know there are still some good people left out there-congrats
    It sure is....and so glad it was posted. There have been too many bad stories relating to posters, flippers etc; with these poster sales. It's wonderful to hear a happy ending like this for once :)
  • Options
    That's awesome :) So happy for you......I wonder if any of the inundating offerers would like to offer me one :o

EDIT: oops I read your post wrong (sorry these poster sales are at 1am for me....so I've had next to no sleep this week).....read it as you'd HAD been inundated with offers......still I can only try and keep everything crossed that there is another kind soul out there :)

Yeah, didnt get any PM's at all, but someone I have dealt with on EB before noticed I was looking and got in touch....fantastic....I'm very grateful and hope others do the same
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Yeah, didnt get any PM's at all, but someone I have dealt with on EB before noticed I was looking and got in touch....fantastic....I'm very grateful and hope others do the same
    Wow! that's lovely :)

I was actually lucky enough to get one from 10C, but a friend (a fellow message pit member) who was also trying for it, missed out. As it was the only poster he was after I'm letting him have mine, so it would be great if anyone out there was lucky enough to get 2 (Artillery and 10C) and might want to sell me one?? ......I figure I have nothing to lose by asking :)

Hope you don't mind me using your thread.
  • Options
    another fantastic gesture, please feel free to use the thread

someone help this person out, especially if you got two, rather than hoarding them for years in the hope of trading for the that 98 you've been after!!!!
    (not saying thats wrong in the slightest but just saying it would be ncie to get these posters into the hands of those who really want them now)
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    bump
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    bump
    :D Thanx Oz
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,647
    pdalowsky wrote:

lucky you. i thought FOR SURE someone else would have posted something along the line of "i have the poster you're after but i'll only trade/sell it to someone who spells the name of the venue correctly"

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    I am looking for a 04 Boston 1 poster

Any one have any extras?
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    Yeah, put me down as someone seeking a Kenyon Hall print as well! In fact if someone has an A/P for trade I will gladly put up my Dusseldorf A/P! PM me if you have one to trade or sell. Really wanted this one! And forgive me for hi-jacking your thread.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    Yeah, put me down as someone seeking a Kenyon Hall print as well! In fact if someone has an A/P for trade I will gladly put up my Dusseldorf A/P! PM me if you have one to trade or sell. Really wanted this one! And forgive me for hi-jacking your thread.
    I asked/hi-jacked first :D;)

I don't have anything to trade though :( I only really buy posters for the shows I attend and will never part with them.
    I've made an exception for these posters though....cuz I so wanted to be at the shows, but wasn't able to get there from here......so the posters are my consolation prize :)

Pleeeeeeease....surely there's someone out there that was lucky enough to get more than 1 and would like some good karma by helping me out.....share some Kenyon Hall love with me someone :o
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

WOW thats awesome!! I was expecting people to pm you wanting e-bay prices for the poster or like some rare shit from 98 thats worth WAY more than the Kenyon Hall poster. Congrats.

I got shut out too and really wanted this poster as the show was on my birthday...but I'm glad someone who genuinely wanted this poster for themselves and not as tradebait was able to get one. :)

Hopefully some time in the future I get lucky and end up with one of these beauties too.

Good luck ozsmalltowngirl I hope you are able to get one too...I think thats a really cool thing you did for your friend. I believe in Karma and you earned some really good Karma with that gesture.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    WOW thats awesome!! I was expecting people to pm you wanting e-bay prices for the poster or like some rare shit from 98 thats worth WAY more than the Kenyon Hall poster. Congrats.

I got shut out too and really wanted this poster as the show was on my birthday...but I'm glad someone who genuinely wanted this poster for themselves and not as tradebait was able to get one. :)

Hopefully some time in the future I get lucky and end up with one of these beauties too.

Good luck ozsmalltowngirl I hope you are able to get one too...I think thats a really cool thing you did for your friend. I believe in Karma and you earned some really good Karma with that gesture.
    Thanks...but it's not a karma earner....it's just the right thing to do :) The person I've let have it, really wanted it and as I said it was the only one he was after, so I wouldn't have enjoyed owning it, knowing he didn't get one.

I just have to keep everything crossed that someone can help me out, cuz as much as I really want this poster, I can't afford to pay what they're going for on eBay :(