Munk One/Adelaide Up tomorrow!

13»

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Got mine yesterday as well. The paper is a little weird. Great poster though. 08/100. Signed with a silver sharpie, and looks like the artist screwed up my number and had to write it over or something. My wife loved the poster; it's for her.

so 8/100? interesting - mine isn't #'d - am I alone? he signed it munk one with the "0" which I thought was his "symbol"?
  • Ok wrote:
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Got mine yesterday as well. The paper is a little weird. Great poster though. 08/100. Signed with a silver sharpie, and looks like the artist screwed up my number and had to write it over or something. My wife loved the poster; it's for her.

so 8/100? interesting - mine isn't #'d - am I alone? he signed it munk one with the "0" which I thought was his "symbol"?

The number is on the left side of the poster. I about missed it too, and the silver sharpie really blends in with the poster colors. The "U" in the sig is a "V" too, which I thought was weird.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    jambayleaf wrote:

The number is on the left side of the poster. I about missed it too, and the silver sharpie really blends in with the poster colors. The "U" in the sig is a "V" too, which I thought was weird.

nope - no # on the left! (or anywhere else!) - I checked back on the site and it says they were to be signed and numbered!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Haven't got this print in yet. Last update on the tracker status say's Dec 29th. That's it. :|
    demetrios wrote:
    Haven't got this print in yet. Last update on the tracker status say's Dec 29th. That's it. :|

yikes! yeah, I got mine in the USPS triangle box thing (very weird approach munk) and it was left outside my door, then it snowed, then rained, and then sat for 4 more days.

I guess given what others experienced (bent corners, etc.) I should almost be "happy" that the poster looks ok, just a little peeved that I paid $70. for an AP that was supposed to be s/n, but wasn't
    Ok wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

yikes! yeah, I got mine in the USPS triangle box thing (very weird approach munk) and it was left outside my door, then it snowed, then rained, and then sat for 4 more days.

I guess given what others experienced (bent corners, etc.) I should almost be "happy" that the poster looks ok, just a little peeved that I paid $70. for an AP that was supposed to be s/n, but wasn't

We've got a huge snow storm the past few day's, delaying alot of goodies & stuff. Anything happen's, will email Jose.

That's weird you got one from him not s/n. I'm a little worried on that and too this triangle box thing.
    demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

We've got a huge snow storm the past few day's, delaying alot of goodies & stuff. Anything happen's, will email Jose.

That's weird you got one from him not s/n. I'm a little worried on that and too this triangle box thing.

I wouldn't worry too much - the poster was fine - he must have used the triangle box thing because the tube is a little "thinner" than the ones used by 10C and certainly not as "bomb proof" as Brad's bazookas.
    Has anybody else here not yet received Munk One's Adelaide poster in the mail?
    Got thy poster in today. First time receiving a tube like triangle from usps. Inside was another tube w/ poster. Mine came in numbered out of 100 on the left & a huge Munk sig on the right. And yes, there was a tiny stretch bend on the top right. You can't even see it or tell in the front cause of the deep dark colors. But in the back, you can see it up close. d'oh! :|