Munk One/Adelaide Up tomorrow!

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    received a "click-n-ship" notification from Munk One over night that my tube is on its way - wow now that is FAST shipping!!! Love it!
  • Hey Munk One where are the Philly boots?
  • Ok wrote:
    received a "click-n-ship" notification from Munk One over night that my tube is on its way - wow now that is FAST shipping!!! Love it!

Same- Munk One is not fooling around getting these shipped
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Ok wrote:

Same- Munk One is not fooling around getting these shipped

No international tracking number for the D yet! :(
    Though I don't think I got one for the other poster's of his.

ps, still in shock this print is not sold out yet! :shock:
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    If only I had the duckets, that would like aces next to my LA poster...turkey's aint free tho!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    If only I had the duckets, that would like aces next to my LA poster...turkey's aint free tho!

yeah im in the same boat, I want to frame it next to my LA but I cant afford it this week.
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    You're not the only one. The only poster I bought from the tour, can't wait to get it framed and hanging in my room.
  • RPR77RPR77 Posts: 112
    I just got one. Thanks for the heads up. I liked this poster when I first saw it. I cannot belive it is still for sale
    6-19-08 Camden I 8-17-08 EV DC II 10-27-09 Philly Night I row 5 10-28-09 Philly Night II row 6 Dead center,10-30-09 Philly Night III section 202, 10-31-09 Philly Night IV section 310, 10-21-13 Philly I PIT, 10-22-13 Philly II PIT
    First song I heard live Hard to Imagine.
    Thank you Pearl Jam for playing Man of the Hour Philly 13 Night 1, I lost my Uncle that morning and it helped me, Cincy 10-01-14 PIT
    If the poster was talked about over over @ http://omgposters.com/ it would of been sold out by now.
  • 16 Left!

Speak now or forever hold your peace
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    demetrios wrote:
    If the poster was talked about over over @ http://omgposters.com/ it would of been sold out by now.

nah.. people who are into collecting knows about this sale already. It is just a slow mover. Bad timing for a release too.
    I will swallow poison
    Niko80 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

nah.. people who are into collecting knows about this sale already. It is just a slow mover. Bad timing for a release too.

I agree with D. There's a pretty hard core group on ebeans that knows what's dropping each day, but there is a pretty big following on omgposters that I think would have helped....I'm shocked its still out there. one of my favorite prints.
  • 5against1- wrote:

that is a very sweet poster

i bet some people will buy it and then flip it 3 months later for more money here on the porch cause its so much cooler selling it here than selling it on ebay/ebeans :roll:

i might buy 4
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Ok wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I agree with D. There's a pretty hard core group on ebeans that knows what's dropping each day, but there is a pretty big following on omgposters that I think would have helped....I'm shocked its still out there. one of my favorite prints.

Most of Mitch's followers are on EB though. Im not saying it wouldnt have helped sales, but not dramatically. Much of what he chooses to promote on his sites doesnt sell out and this is a release collectors anticipated. Its the price and timing that is the big reason why this isnt selling.
    I will swallow poison
  • OMG is a cool site
    thanks for sharing!
    Niko80 wrote:
    Most of Mitch's followers are on EB though. Im not saying it wouldnt have helped sales, but not dramatically. Much of what he chooses to promote on his sites doesnt sell out and this is a release collectors anticipated. Its the price and timing that is the big reason why this isnt selling.

who's Mitch?

Print in now sold out by the way.
    Ok wrote:
    Print in now sold out by the way.

sweet! :D
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Wish I had the extra cash for that baby!

me too! I dig it :D got mad zombie love ...
  • Got my print in the mail today. Awesome looking print up close. Thanks Munk One!

16/100 for those interested. ;-)
    Got my print in the mail today. Awesome looking print up close. Thanks Munk One!

That was fast! :shock: Mine will come in probably the middle of Jan.
  • Got mine today too- very cool- much better in person-
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I got mine today too! Very fast and very nice! Already have it in my portfolio and ready to show off tomorrow. :)
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • I got mine today. :D
    some of the folks over at ebeans are complaining about the print being mailed in a flimsy triangle box, rather than the standard "crush proof" tube and the posters being bent inside - I assume no one around here has had issues? I still haven't got mine, but am crossing my fingers.
  • My bro received his and packaging is fine. The tube isnt the thickest/sturdiest tube but that tube was then housed within a cardboard USPS Priority Mailing triangle. The only way i see this getting damaged is if gets crushed. So even if he sent a a sturdy tube without the cardboard triangle, if its gonna get crushed its gonna get crushed. The one thing I dont like about this print is the cheap/flimsy paper stock used (very thin and fragile)
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    No problems with mine. And as previously mentioned, mine was in a cardboard tube as well as the postal box.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    demetrios wrote:
    Got my print in the mail today. Awesome looking print up close. Thanks Munk One!

That was fast! :shock: Mine will come in probably the middle of Jan.

Yo D ..
    Got my shipment notification ! Hopefully on its way to Canada !

Muddy
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Ok wrote:
    some of the folks over at ebeans are complaining about the print being mailed in a flimsy triangle box, rather than the standard "crush proof" tube and the posters being bent inside - I assume no one around here has had issues? I still haven't got mine, but am crossing my fingers.

Got mine yesterday, and one of the corners is bent to crap. :( But still a good looking poster.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    greenmanny wrote:
    Ok wrote:

Got mine yesterday, and one of the corners is bent to crap. :( But still a good looking poster.
    Mine had a creased corner too which is really disappointing for an A/P that is $70 plus shipping...
  • Got mine yesterday as well. The paper is a little weird. Great poster though. 08/100. Signed with a silver sharpie, and looks like the artist screwed up my number and had to write it over or something. My wife loved the poster; it's for her.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer