Poster collection

2»

Comments

• otterotter Posts: 760
    I'm feeling the pain of never using ebay. I bought all my posters from the shows, ten club and right from Ames, or people on blackredyellow with no middle man. Ebay is interesting...without cred you got nada.
    I found my place......and it's alright
    I can't believe my Hartford poster is going to be sold for the least amount. :| How depressing. Anyone selling their collection needs to get ready for some serious heart ache. Not one of these has sold since 07. I refuse to take it down, I'm going to stick it out. Wish me luck!!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Ebays all about the last minute, have faith
    pdalowsky wrote:

• otter wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Its a bad time to be selling. When I sold a similar print (Berlin 96) I had to list it twice.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • otter wrote:
    My MINT 1996 Hartford is about to go for 100 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I sold and sent The 03 Detroit and Montreal. For 10.50 and 40.00. I'm taking a bath but I need the dough.

Don't fret! I just clicked on your auction, and it's not selling until TOMORROW MORNING!
    Newbie has little to do with it if your item is Mint! My beloved Hartford :arrow:
    was only in VG condition, with factory defects and tape all over the back, when I auctioned it in 2008. I took the risk of starting the bids at one cent. On the final day, it had been bid up to about $4. But sold for $80! Whoop!
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • otter wrote:
    I can't believe my Hartford poster is going to be sold for the least amount. :| How depressing. Anyone selling their collection needs to get ready for some serious heart ache. Not one of these has sold since 07. I refuse to take it down, I'm going to stick it out. Wish me luck!!

i just bought a stone mint Hartford 96 3 mos ago from ebay for $100 shipped so you're doing alright. The poster market is down a bit for sure!!

snipers will come in and tag it up anyway like was said before.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    rattzey wrote:
    Don't do it !!!!!!!
    Think of all the walls the posters could go on in your "man room" trust me you might really regret it!!!!
    unless you really need too :cry:

Ah yes, everything all rosey now, but where will you go when she got PMS??
    Do up ' The Mans Room '. :D
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    7 minutes left...

up to $188

Doing good on this one.

Oops... refering to the Hartford.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I was going to bid on it but it started getting too high for me right now. Sounds like you had a real nice condition one. I bought a 96 a few days ago or I would have went for it.

Depending on the poster its a great time to be selling IMO, tax refunds will be going to some people soon..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    I whined for nothing. :oops:

That was a surprise. :) Thanks for holding my hand everyone.
    I will be bidding on some of these. I wish you had spread the ending times out. I am hesitant to bid too many up in fears I would win more then I could afford. plus if someone misses out on one, then they are likely to bid the next one they want even more...
    t0mMye wrote:
    I will be bidding on some of these. I wish you had spread the ending times out. I am hesitant to bid too many up in fears I would win more then I could afford. plus if someone misses out on one, then they are likely to bid the next one they want even more...

That makes sense.
    You did decent on the East Rutherford / NYC 98 2nd edition...
    and wow, that 96 London went for a lot!
  • i assume yinz are from the burgh since yinz said yinz

whats up with the pgh 98 poster? (i didnt read whole thread just scanned)

and do you/will you still live in the burgh? cause we could arrange a meeting

i would love to buy this for my sister...she and my dad saw that show together while i was away in college

haha edit to add:
    read rest of thread saw ebay auction sorry sis IF i bid and win for that kinda coin its stayin with me

good luck op and im still interested to know more info of fellow jammers in gh
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
    Virginia Beach '98 for $185, also not bad..
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    And he's going to get his price for the Pittsburgh 98 too... Damn man... Wish I could have pulled together the funds to get my hands on that one... Just watching the seconds tick down and wishing fe money to make a bid...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • ^haha i been watchin it too :(
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
    It is fun to watch, I mean these are actually low print runs, fantastic shape..I lost out on 2 in the last minute..

Pittsburgh just ended, he did really good on that one heh heh...

DC 1996 ended as well...wow
  • otter523otter523 Posts: 250
    Looking for a Hartford 98. I know how expensive they are but it was my 1at show and it will be worth it. Anyone looking to move one please pm me. Thanks
    09/13/98 - 08/27/00 - 08/29/00 - 08/30/00 - 04/29/03 - 07/03/03 - 07/11/03 - 09/28/04 - 09/15/05 - 05/12/06 -10/15/13 - 10/25/13 - 04/29/16 - 05/01/16 - 05/02/16 - 05/08/16 - 08/05/16 - 08/07/16 - RRHOF-04/07/17 - 09/02/18 - 09/04/18 - 09/03/22 - 09/11/22

E.V-06/08/09 - 06/09/09
    My flawed Ireland is only going to be mine for another 3 hours. :cry:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
  • you got a pretty good price for that even with the dinged edge!!

mines up for sale now, too.... :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Ireland-1 ... 4ced6e9cff
    you got a pretty good price for that even with the dinged edge!!

mines up for sale now, too.... :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Ireland-1 ... 4ced6e9cff

good luck my friend! Don't get discouraged if the bidding stalls until the very end. It is nerve racking.
    The 96's are special. If it doesnt have pinholes, tears or something like that..a crease or even a few minor creases will not GREATLY reduce the price.

I predict 320 for yours....considering condition ,ending on a Saturday...good luck!
  • t0mMye wrote:
    The 96's are special. If it doesnt have pinholes, tears or something like that..a crease or even a few minor creases will not GREATLY reduce the price.

I predict 320 for yours....considering condition ,ending on a Saturday...good luck!

thanks, i really dont want to sell it, but i cant afford to do what i want if i dont.

it is a pristine print.
    t0mMye wrote:

Wow I was dead on :)
  • t0mMye wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

Wow I was dead on :)
    You were! Damn...I'm gonna need you to pick out some lottery numbers for me, t0mMye!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    4 out of 6 is the best I have ever done on the lottery lol