A TON of items for sale! Hurry! Vinyl, CDs, Cassette tapes!

Comments

• bump for the friend!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Okay, I've gotten a couple people messaging me (not posting names) questioning if I even have the stuff I'm trying to sell.

Well, here's a pic of all the orders I've gotten so far (names and addresses are blurred)
    ruyxj5.jpg

Oh, and I threw in an aussie slimcase version of Jeremy to all the orders. Happy Holidays! These will be ready Saturday!

(Only the orders that have been paid for so far are in this pic, there are still a few orders pending)

I wouldnt worry about the moron minority here, most threads have them

which Ten box is it?

I'm thinking either the australian with VHS, a USA longbox, or the indian 3 disc set? or of course last years super deluxe?

Last years super deluxe. With the drop in the park vinyl and what-not (and an unused code)
    I opened it.. I looked at all the stuff once and its just been sitting on the shelf since. I feel like Ive neglected it long enough. its not that I dont love the stuff, I guess ive just realized that for me, collecting isnt as big of a deal as it use to. I dont want to have hundreds and hundreds of cds that I dont listen to just sitting here..

*shrugs*

(thanks for the bumps, by the way :D)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Okay, I've gotten a couple people messaging me (not posting names) questioning if I even have the stuff I'm trying to sell.

Well, here's a pic of all the orders I've gotten so far (names and addresses are blurred)
    ruyxj5.jpg

Oh, and I threw in an aussie slimcase version of Jeremy to all the orders. Happy Holidays! These will be ready Saturday!

(Only the orders that have been paid for so far are in this pic, there are still a few orders pending)

I wouldnt worry about the moron minority here, most threads have them

which Ten box is it?

I'm thinking either the australian with VHS, a USA longbox, or the indian 3 disc set? or of course last years super deluxe?

Last years super deluxe. With the drop in the park vinyl and what-not (and an unused code)
    I opened it.. I looked at all the stuff once and its just been sitting on the shelf since. I feel like Ive neglected it long enough. its not that I dont love the stuff, I guess ive just realized that for me, collecting isnt as big of a deal as it use to. I dont want to have hundreds and hundreds of cds that I dont listen to just sitting here..

*shrugs*

(thanks for the bumps, by the way :D)

you know one day I kinda hope I have this epiphany!!!

I may even be rich then ;)
  • Get_Right wrote:
    are you suggesting hypocrisy?
    big difference between posting your items at set prices for sale to other members
    and hyping your own ebay auction or going on and on to justify a four figure price tag.
    its ok to sell your stuff here-as long as you are not scalping tix or merely flipping a recently acquired item-I really dont care
    at least thats my opinion-that and a nickle wont even get you downtown ;)

+1 (shortest reply in my history!) ;)

people buy stuff of value just to resell, all the time. it happens here a lot. the ev wallet with ev signed pic, or $10 for a mike pic that they got for free, or a signed noodled print that they acquired for $1000 and are now selling for $3500. it's all the same to me. poster selling is the worst, imo. how many threads do we need to see every day about people selling posters, that they bought for face, and are selling per ebeans prices.

everyday someone is selling something.

the OP can do whatever he/she likes with his valuable items and my issue is not with him at all.

live and let live. no need to be the world's police. we already got the usa for that ;)

and um BUMP!
  • Evening bump. Stuff is going FAST!
  • Okay I think this is my last bump. I appreciate you all very much.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Okay I think this is my last bump. I appreciate you all very much.

Thanks again for the hookup.
    Happy Holiday's! :)
  • bump :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

Why is people questioning your stuff? People have too much time in their hands :evil: leave the man alone, he's selling some stuff at good prices and people complain? :roll:

I hope you collect more than enough money for whatever you need it!

Good luck Bro

BUMP
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,853

people buy stuff of value just to resell, all the time. it happens here a lot. the ev wallet with ev signed pic, or $10 for a mike pic that they got for free, or a signed noodled print that they acquired for $1000 and are now selling for $3500. it's all the same to me. poster selling is the worst, imo. how many threads do we need to see every day about people selling posters, that they bought for face, and are selling per ebeans prices.

everyday someone is selling something.

the OP can do whatever he/she likes with his valuable items and my issue is not with him at all.

live and let live. no need to be the world's police. we already got the usa for that ;)

and um BUMP!
    no one has taken issue with anyone selling stuff directly to members at fair,or even market prices
    the OP here has a ton of stuff at fair prices
    he has not gone on for ten pages telling us how rare that japanese binaural is and that is well worth the $400 he is asking for
    I am sure you grasp the subtle difference between getting rid of stuff and being here just to get maximum dollar for your goods
  • this place has become a haven for people selling their stuff. it's way worse than it has ever been and ive been around for a few years...

The Porch
    Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.
  • As long as Im not asking outrageous prices for things, I dont see what the problem would be if I posted. If somebody posted a thread like this during a time where I was collecting, and I saw that the prices on damn near every item is way less than what they got it for, or in the case of books and stuff that are still available, way cheaper than retail, I would be happy. I didn't buy this stuff TO sell it. What if I ended up hating Pearl Jam? (which will never happen) What should I do? Burn it all? To try to give these items to Pearl Jams fans, to me, seems like a better idea. If you don't want the items, or threads like this.. well, the titled of this thread clearly explains the threads purpose. I suggest you not even open the mother fucker :D
    this place has become a haven for people selling their stuff. it's way worse than it has ever been and ive been around for a few years...

The Porch
    Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.

A lot of people is into collecting PJ memorabilia, some people has been asking for a place here on the pit to sell/trade PJ stuff, but nothing... besides those who disagree should skip the threads about selling stuff, there plenty of other things here on the board. :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,853
    this place has become a haven for people selling their stuff. it's way worse than it has ever been and ive been around for a few years...

The Porch
    well that should tell you something about the demand for memorabilia-supply exceeds demand at the moment

but you hit it, this is not a marketplace
    hey you wanna get rid of your posters, cool-offer them to other members at ebeans 6 month averages
    you wanna unload that benny vinyl for $700 and hype your ebay auction
    not cool
    edit: and the dude selling the autos asked for our opinions, it was not unsolicited
  • Okay, I'll be on my way to the post office in about 7 hours with the first batch of packages to send! Hope you guys are excited.

With that being said, this sale is ending TODAY. I will only be making one more trip to the post office, and it will be Monday.

Still have the super deluxe version of ten for sale.. and the ten korean lp. Still have most of my singles.. will sell in lots if you make a reasonable offer.
  • RUN PEOPLE :D
  • Okay, after about 45 minutes and $105 spent at the post office, all shipments were made today.

Bloomingdale
    Miami
    Three Rivers
    Croton-On-Hudson
    Ireland
    Canada
    Netherlands
    Greece

You all have packages heading your way.

By the way, did you guys know it costs $40 to ship a poster book to the Netherlands from the US? Me neither. :lol:
  • Greece

:thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    By the way, did you guys know it costs $40 to ship a poster book to the Netherlands from the US? Me neither. :lol:

Should of did reg mail. Via boat. He/she will get it in probably 2/3 months! :P
  • Okay, this kinda irks me. I set up an eBay auction for 15 7" vinyls, I specifically said that I needed the money via paypal within 24 hours of the auction ending. Someone won the auction for $70, and later informed me that they wouldn't be able to pay for a week or two.

3 Merkinball:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/subcategory.asp?id=170
    The sleeves are in pretty good condition, one of them (the us version) has a couple small bends on the corners. They don't LOOK like they've been played, but if they have been, it hasn't been very much because the vinyls themselves look great.

The Fixer:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1685
    Not played at all, everything in A+ condition.

Immortality:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=441
    It looks lightly played, the sleeve shows some shelf wear. you can see the outline of the vinyl in the sleeve but id still say its a solid B.

Daughter:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=436
    Doesn't look played at all, the vinyl itself looks amazing. The sleeve is about an A-. It's very good, but there are a few "made in UK" and "made in england" stickers on the back of the actual sleeve.

Dissident:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=438
    Doesn't look played. Sleeve is in very good condition. There looks like there is a small (very small) crease right under the "includes free poster" sticker, but it's only visible in certain lighting.

2 Wishlist:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=454
    and
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=453
    Neither appear played, vinyls are in great condition. No scratch marks or anything. Both of the sleeves show a little shelf wear.. a couple wrinkles here and there but nothing horrible. Probably A for vinyl, B- for sleeves.

Life Wasted:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=878
    Sleeve and vinyl in A condition.

Bu$hleaguer:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=398
    Sleeve and vinyl in A condition.

Off He Goes:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=362
    Vinyl looks unplayed, sleeve shows ring imprint.

Not For You:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=445
    Vinyl A+, Sleeve B+

Given To Fly:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=358
    Vinyl A+, Sleeve A-

Who You Are:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=449
    Sleeve: B- Vinyl: A+

!BhpiLi!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKjkEsmdl1)FQBLKF8fddng~~_12.JPG

$70 with FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
    I'm going to have to add more shipping out of country.
    Any takers?
  • By the way, did you guys know it costs $40 to ship a poster book to the Netherlands from the US? Me neither.

Send me your paypal address once again, i will send you the extra $25. No need to pay for that yourself.
  • I figured those 7" would go quick, considering its less than $5 a piece.

Afternoon bump.

Please?
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    +1
    Dude I received today the record! That was fast! Thanks!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

You got it already? Wow! That's awesome! Everything go fine? Did it arrive safely?
    arq wrote:

You got it already? Wow! That's awesome! Everything go fine? Did it arrive safely?

by the way I forgot to mention, THANKS for the "little" extra! I received more than I expected! :mrgreen:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• No problem at all, I have about 30 copies of the Jeremy single.. I've sent copies off with all the orders that were placed. Just as a little thank you and a holiday bonus :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Okay, after about 45 minutes and $105 spent at the post office, all shipments were made today.

Bloomingdale
    Miami
    Three Rivers
    Croton-On-Hudson
    Ireland
    Canada
    Netherlands
    Greece

bump to ionclude the Uk above also ;)
  • One more bump.. still trying to get rid of super deluxe ten. Actually I have a bunch of ten items.. would it be wise to list them as a lot? Hmm

Ten Deluxe (opened, vinyls never played, cds never opened, mamasan cassette still sealed): $100
    Counter Display + Litho: $50
    Sealed USA cassette : $10
    Thailand cassette (468884 4) - $15

Lot for $150 + shipping.
    It's a great deal :D
  • Due to the crazy ass blizzard that hit Oklahoma on Christmas Eve, I was NOT able to send out the remaining packages this last Saturday. I was stuck in an airport on the 24th, made it home (300+ miles away) the next day, going at a max of 30 miles an hour. And even after we made it home, the weather was too much for us to drive to the post office saturday.

So, sorry for the delay in your packages, the remaining ones will be sent out this following Saturday.