A TON of items for sale! Hurry! Vinyl, CDs, Cassette tapes!

lukinrepriselukinreprise Posts: 125
edited January 2010 in The Porch
**x-posted at pjcollectors.com -- sorry, I hate cross posting things, but this is important.**

12" Vinyl - Individually priced:
Ten (Z 47857) (Sealed) - $20
Ten (Z 47857) - $20
Project One - Invisible Man Vs. Pearl Jam - $20

Cassettes - $10 each:
Lost Dogs (Malaysia - E2T 85738 / ET 90778) (Sealed)
No Code (#4 Spots - ET 67500)
Pearl Jam (Indonesia - 82876 71467 4) (Sealed)
Ten (ZT 47857) (Sealed)
Vitalogy (ET 66900) (Sealed)
Vs. (ZT 53136) (Sealed)
Yield (ET 68164) (Sealed)

Singles - $8 each (10 for imports):
Alive (34K 77933)
Alive (Australia - 657572 2)
Animal (Austria - EPC 660339 2)
Daughter (UK - 660020 2)
Daughter (34K 77938)
Daughter (34K 77938) (DIDP 086636)
Dissident (Austria - EPC 660291 2)
Dissident (Europe - #2 - EPC 661055 2)
Dissident (Europe - #3 - EPC 661056 2)
Even Flow (34K 77934)
Given To Fly (34K 78797)
Go (34K 77937)
Hail, Hail (Japan - SRCS 8246) (Without OBI Strip)
I Am Mine (Australia - 673176 2)
Immortality (34K 77873)
Jeremy (34K 77935)
Jeremy (UK - 658258 2)
Jeremy (Austria - EPC 658180 2) (Sealed)
Last Kiss (34K 79197)
Last Kiss (34K 79197)
Light Years (Australia - 669721 2) (Sealed)
Man Of The Hour
Merkinball (34K 78199) (Sealed)
Merkinball (34K 78199)
Merkinball (34K 78199)
Nothing As It Seems (Germany - 669091 2) (Sealed)
Nothing As It Seems (34K 79416) (Sealed)
Oceans (34K 77936)
Oceans (UK - 658472 5)
Spin The Black Circle (34K 77771)
Spin The Black Circle (34K 77771)
Who You Are (34K 78389) (Sealed)
Who You Are (34K 78389)
Who You Are (34K 78389)
Wishlist (34K 78896) (Sealed)
Wishlist (34K 78896)

Studio CDs - $10 each ($15 for imports):
Binaural (EK 63665)
Live At Easy Street (82876-71466-2)
Live On Two Legs (EK 69752)
Lost Dogs (Unofficial Import - 646479)
Lost Dogs (E2K 85738)
Pearl Jam (Japan - BVCP 21476)
Pearl Jam (82876 71467-2)
Rearviewmirror (E2K 93535)
Riot Act (EK 86825)
Ten (ZK 47857)
Ten (ZK 47857)
Ten (3 bonus tracks - Alive (Live), Wash, Dirty Frank - 468884 9)
Vitalogy (EK 66900)
Vs. (ZK 53136)
Vs. (Eco-Pack - ZK 53136)
Yield (EK 68164)

Soundtracks - $7 each:
Big Fish (SK 93094)
Dead Man Walking (CK 67522)
Fahrenheit 9/11 (EK 93518)
I Am Sam (63881-27119-2)
Singles (EK 52476)

Related - $10 each:
Brad - Shame (ZK53600)
Brad - Welcome To Discovery Park (7000S)
Eddie Vedder And The Walmer High School Choir - The Molo Sessions
Harrybu McCage
Mad Season - Above (CK 67057)
Mother Love Bone (314 512 884-2)
Neil Young - Mirror Ball (9 45934-2)
Piano Tribute To Pearl Jam (CCR 1612)
Temple Of The Dog - Temple Of The Dog (75021 5350 2)
Three Fish - The Quiet Table (494805 2)

If you want to know about anything in specific, just ask. I hate to have to be selling these, but times are TOUGH right now, and with just having a baby and all.. my family really needs the money. Some of these items are still sealed, but the majority are opened. If that matters to you, please ask before you buy.

The only form of payment I can accept at the moment is PayPal. Buyer is responsible for shipping prices. I will combine shipping, as long as I know in advance that you want more than one thing.

Thank you all very much.

(PS : Im going to try my hardest to keep this list updated as stuff gets sold, if you request something and it's already gone.. I'm very sorry. I'm only human, I can make mistakes too)

**edit:

2i95sh4.jpg

Korean Ten Vinyl for sale! $60 +shipping. First come first serve.

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1329
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    pm sent
  • pm sent
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PM's replied. Thank you very much. Editing top post now.
  • THANK U GOOD SIR.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • THANK U GOOD SIR.. :D
  • lukinrepriselukinreprise Posts: 125
    edited December 2009
    BUMP
    Guitar Picks are now spoken for. Sorry!
    Post edited by lukinreprise on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    whoa, unsigned pearl jam goodies? let's talk! :)
  • Hey D, good to see you around :)
    Hey D, good to see you around :)

Same to you! :)

Congrat's on the new born! I would be doing the same thing too when the time comes when I have kids. I would do anything for them.
  • Its a trip.. when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant it was almost a year ago now (Dec 28th) and I didn't think I was ready. Now I wouldn't change it for the world! I couldn't imagine my life without my little girl now :)
    Its a trip.. when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant it was almost a year ago now (Dec 28th) and I didn't think I was ready. Now I wouldn't change it for the world! I couldn't imagine my life without my little girl now :)

wow thats exactly what i said, and felt......its turns things around and flips your life upside down, all for the better....its the most magical thing in the world
  • Its a trip.. when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant it was almost a year ago now (Dec 28th) and I didn't think I was ready. Now I wouldn't change it for the world! I couldn't imagine my life without my little girl now :)
    congrats!!!!enjoy your family..
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,853
    nice list and fair prices

$15 for the Japanese Binaural 2 cd-set is a steal.

im not sure Im seeing your point?

Here we have aguy unloading Pearl jam cds for the right money - even less than they are perhaps worth to fellow fans......is that not OK? or am i missing the point?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,853
    are you suggesting hypocrisy?
    big difference between posting your items at set prices for sale to other members
    and hyping your own ebay auction or going on and on to justify a four figure price tag.
    its ok to sell your stuff here-as long as you are not scalping tix or merely flipping a recently acquired item-I really dont care
    at least thats my opinion-that and a nickle wont even get you downtown ;)
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Get_Right wrote:
    are you suggesting hypocrisy?
    big difference between posting your items at set prices for sale to other members
    and hyping your own ebay auction or going on and on to justify a four figure price tag.
    its ok to sell your stuff here-as long as you are not scalping tix or merely flipping a recently acquired item-I really dont care
    at least thats my opinion-that and a nickle wont even get you downtown ;)

+1 (shortest reply in my history!) ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    bump! :)
  • One more bump for today.

Binaural japan cd
    No code cassette
    Ten vinyl and a couple other things pending. Will update list soon as soon as I hear back from a couple people :)
  • 2i95sh4.jpg

Korean Ten Vinyl for sale! $60 +shipping. First come first serve.

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1329
  • Thank you all for the responses. You guys are great. First wave of packages will be sent Saturday! This includes packages to Ireland, Greece, Canada, Germany and more :)

Again, my family and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
  • bump :D
    Thank you all for the responses. You guys are great. First wave of packages will be sent Saturday! This includes packages to Ireland, Greece, Canada, Germany and more :)

Again, my family and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

sweet! 8-)
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    There might be a single I need. I am missing one and can't think what it is. I will check to see what it is.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Hey, I saw Tool back in 07. One of the best shows in my life..

Saw your name, thought I'd share :D
    Hey, I saw Tool back in 07. One of the best shows in my life.

Saw them too in '07, Bell Centre in Montreal. Big Business opened. The show was totally amazing. Loved the light show & drum duo between both drummers on Lateralus. Still on the hunt for an audience recording audio/video of that show. That day Bad Religion were playing like a few blocks away.
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Hey, I saw Tool back in 07. One of the best shows in my life..

Saw your name, thought I'd share :D

You must be talking about me. I have seen them like 11 times. They are awesome live.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Okay, I've gotten a couple people messaging me (not posting names) questioning if I even have the stuff I'm trying to sell.

Well, here's a pic of all the orders I've gotten so far (names and addresses are blurred)
    ruyxj5.jpg

Oh, and I threw in an aussie slimcase version of Jeremy to all the orders. Happy Holidays! These will be ready Saturday!

(Only the orders that have been paid for so far are in this pic, there are still a few orders pending)
  • Going to bed for the night.. all PM's will be replied to tomorrow. Again, thank you for the over-whelming response. This is an outdated list, I still have little things I keep digging up that I want to add, so keep checking back!

Found a save you single
    an OPENED (but still in A+ condition) ultra super mega awesome ten box set ($100 plus shipping)
    a sealed green poster book ($35 plus shipping)
    lancer mercer photo book and the place/date book (together for $20 plus shipping)
    a ten litho/counter display (like http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Ten-Cd-Li ... 5637626d49) for $70
    a few silver UNofficial bootlegs (b-sides, alternate versions, and the pearls sweep, eleven, las vegas) for $15 each ($50 for the lot)
    the korean ten vinyl listed above
    a sealed limited edition/numbered light years cd (number 09770) for $15

And theres STILL more. Like I said, feel free to ask questions.. Im more than happy to answer them.

Thank you, and good night.
    Okay, I've gotten a couple people messaging me (not posting names) questioning if I even have the stuff I'm trying to sell.

Well, here's a pic of all the orders I've gotten so far (names and addresses are blurred)
    ruyxj5.jpg

Oh, and I threw in an aussie slimcase version of Jeremy to all the orders. Happy Holidays! These will be ready Saturday!

(Only the orders that have been paid for so far are in this pic, there are still a few orders pending)

I wouldnt worry about the moron minority here, most threads have them

which Ten box is it?

I'm thinking either the australian with VHS, a USA longbox, or the indian 3 disc set? or of course last years super deluxe?