Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    THE FLYERS NEED ANOTHER D-MAN.....WHOOPS :lol:

Rangers need a whole lot of players.

SITTING PRETTY IN 7TH PLACE :lol:

two places better than last year. guess than means you get to spend more money on playoff tickets for a series they will lose. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Rangers need a whole lot of players.

SITTING PRETTY IN 7TH PLACE :lol:

two places better than last year. guess than means you get to spend more money on playoff tickets for a series they will lose. :mrgreen:
    basically yes

the bill should be here anyday :roll: :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I'm very excited to get to the United Center tonight to watch the Bulls crush the Miami Heat. I'm not sure what I'll be doing more: cheering for the home team or booing Lebron James.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    what a mess last night.

tonight could be trouble. next couple of weeks could be trouble with the schedule and getting noah back up and running 100%. good to see him out there last night, but you could see the defense needs work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,791
    81 wrote:
    what a mess last night.

tonight could be trouble. next couple of weeks could be trouble with the schedule and getting noah back up and running 100%. good to see him out there last night, but you could see the defense needs work.

That was a fucking mess last night. Had to be the worst defensive effort of the season.

Tonight should be a tight game. I don't think they'll have any trouble getting up to play the Heat.

Bulls plus 2.5 tonight? I'll take it!
  • Options
    I wanna punch chris and his flopping, soft ass in the mouth. Show him want an elbow really feels like
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    81 wrote:
    I wanna punch chris and his flopping, soft ass in the mouth. Show him want an elbow really feels like
    I totally agree.

Hope the Bulls can pull this one out. Hawks are up 2-0 right now also. Big sports night in the city.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Big bucket loul
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Bulls with the big bounce back win. Fuck miami
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I BET THE HEAT... :(
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

when you gonna learn

SMH
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options

Hopefully you bet the over on bosh bricks. 1 for 18 :lol: worst performance since 73.

Miami 0-5 vs the bulls and celtics. Hmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Hopefully you bet the over on bosh bricks. 1 for 18 :lol: worst performance since 73.

Miami 0-5 vs the bulls and celtics. Hmm

wow 1 for 18 :lol:

they were up by 8 i saw in 3rd ..oh well
  • Options
    Bulls killed them in the third.

I hate the TNT guys. The Bulls 2nd team comes in and Reggie chirps about who in this group can score. basically, saying they sucked. Bulls second team has been playing solid all season Mr. Miller.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    During the game, they placed a this day in Bulls history- Jordan scored 39 in a win vs the PACERS...clearly a jab at reggie miller...

it was funny when benny the bull dressed in a power blue suit and tie and followed craig sager around with a gigantic mic trying to interview him...

cool story, my buddy and I got individual tix in two dfft sections (209/208) bc the game was sold out fast and they only sold single seat tix..but we didnt care..

to our luck, a guy who had two sets of season tix- one in section 209 and the other in 108 wanted all of his tix in sec 209 to be with his family...so not only did we get to sit together but got lower level seats!

badass game- the crowd was electric in the second half- best reg season game ive ever witnessed...totally worth the 136 bucks...GO BULLS
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    Bulls killed them in the third.

I hate the TNT guys. The Bulls 2nd team comes in and Reggie chirps about who in this group can score. basically, saying they sucked. Bulls second team has been playing solid all season Mr. Miller.
    Miller has no business commentating.

Regardless of knowin the outcome, I might have to watch my recording of this game. Sounds like a good watch.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    :lol: @ Benny. he rules nice poke at Miller. he didn't like him as a player, and i'm not a fan of him as a commentator.

i was looking at tickets yesterday. they wanted 99 for row 1 in the 300's. $136 is a steal for lower level tickets.

i've not seen crowds like this since the late 90's.

Bulls are back and i'm loving it.

i need to get to a game this season.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    good point on the crowd..i was looking around the arena after deng hit that game winner and everyone's face was lit up...it was remarkable...i cant wait until april, may and possibly June!
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    good point on the crowd..i was looking around the arena after deng hit that game winner and everyone's face was lit up...it was remarkable...i cant wait until april, may and possibly June!
    Neither can I! Chicago is rollin' like it's no ones business. Hope your team goes deep into the post-season. :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Neither can I! Chicago is rollin' like it's no ones business. Hope your team goes deep into the post-season. :thumbup:

have you considered a bulls avatar. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

have you considered a bulls avatar. :mrgreen:

I will re-consider when I know my options in the conference finals. It is probalby fair to say that Utah is going to coast into an early vacation this year. :(

But dude, Thibs has really made a change over there for good. Suck it Vinny.

I'd love to see Thibs and Doc duke it out in the ECF.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    done

clearly, an improvement. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    done

Show your face and then we'll judge whether yours is or not. :twisted: :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    done

Show your face and then we'll judge whether yours is or not. :twisted: :lol:

it can be found if you look hard enough.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this cracks me up everytime

benny-the-bull-spills-popcorn-chicago.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    I have to say the Bulls looked good against the Heat. I love it around here when they lose.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    I have to say the Bulls looked good against the Heat. I love it around here when they lose.

Peace
    The Miami Globetrotters. Down with 'em.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Going to Bulls/Bucks tonight in Milwaukee...lets wup some packer ass :thumbup:
  • Options
    hmmm...gf is sick, perhaps i should ditch her and head up. :lol:

milwaukee always looks cool on tv with their college like atmosephere
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg