Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    cheap tickets still available. 60 bucks for seats 3 rows behind the bucket.
    I want those ticket prices here, damnit.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I bet you can get cheap tickets out there. Just go vs crappy teams on week nights
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Lookie there, #2 in the east rigt now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    81 wrote:
    Lookie there, #2 in the east rigt now.

wow knicks beat the heat? :o
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    and in other news

Rose has ulcers and JJ is headed to the D league for minutes. they should have traded that pick.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,789
    DRose is looking pretty damn good for having a couple of stomach ulcers.
  • Options
    And sore back, and getting bashed in the face
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    And sore back, and getting bashed in the face

He's tough.

Is it me or is Howard a dirty player who gets away with just about everything??
  • Options
    Every screen howaed sets is a moving screen. Chucking asik out of the way.

And than agent o tossing elbows at kurt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Every screen howaed sets is a moving screen. Chucking asik out of the way.

And than agent o tossing elbows at kurt

Yeah, I'm really starting to hate this Magic team. Especially since they added this clown Arenas.
  • Options
    Agent o is mentally washed up. Orlando is a fringe challenger for the east.
    This is shaping up to be anouther solid win for the bulls. Need to work on the 5 minute offense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Chicago is seriously on a roll right now in the season. Best of luck to them in the East. If things continue the way they are for another months, it'll be a tight race to the ranking in the playoffs between Miami, Boston, and Chicago.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Pacers tonight. Crap team at the uc.....bulls should win by double didgits
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Chicago is seriously on a roll right now in the season. Best of luck to them in the East. If things continue the way they are for another months, it'll be a tight race to the ranking in the playoffs between Miami, Boston, and Chicago.

Its crazy how good we're playin and we still dont have our full lineup in there. Once we get Noah back to shut down opposing big men, there's no telling what this team can do. I haven't been this excited for the Bulls since #23 was still playing. Every game has become a must watch for me.
  • Options
    Free burgers tonight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Get on the wagon before it gets to full....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Its mj 2.0 time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Its crazy how good we're playin and we still dont have our full lineup in there. Once we get Noah back to shut down opposing big men, there's no telling what this team can do. I haven't been this excited for the Bulls since #23 was still playing. Every game has become a must watch for me.
    I can imagine man, you guys have got a hell of a squad this year, and probably for seasons to come.

I think Thibodeau has been a huge help to the Bulls team, along with the acquisitions of Korver, Boozer, and such.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Where is boozers hops...i dont remember him playing so close to the floor. He's got less ups than kareem has today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    cant it be 930 tomorrow already? im ready for more blake griffin and another bulls win
  • Options
    Come on pay back. It would suck the big one to get swept by the clippers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Come on pay back. It would suck the big one to get swept by the clippers

That would hurt big time to get swept by that clown Vinny Del Negro.
  • Options
    no need to worry....

clippers still suck

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    no need to worry....

clippers still suck

:P

Yes, they do. At least they have a little excitement there with Griffin. He is fun to watch play.
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    I found this read to be interesting. It says a lot about DRose's personality.
    Can you imagine if the Bulls went for Beasley instead?

http://www.jackfertig.com/wordpress/?p=1132
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    I found this read to be interesting. It says a lot about DRose's personality.
    Can you imagine if the Bulls went for Beasley instead?

http://www.jackfertig.com/wordpress/?p=1132

Rose makes is so easy to root for him.

I don't like to compare people to Jordan, but in alot of ways he reminds me of him more than just about anybody in the last decade.

He works on his game all summer, he works on his game in season. he likes practive (AI, I'm looking at you) and he wants to win, however, unlike jordan, he is humble. :lol:

now him and boozer are really playing well together.

this team is good and getting better every game. everybody from rose to mj2.0 has accepted their role, you don't see ego issues with rose, boozer, noah, deng or anybody for that matter. I like it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    "They beat us the last time and I wanted some revenge. It was because of me that we lost that game, and that really hurt me. If anything, it made me stronger as a player. So I just wanted to come out here and play aggressive and try to take control of the game early."

—Guard Derrick Rose, after scoring 32 points in Wednesday's win over the Clippers. On Dec. 18 at the United Center, Rose missed a free throw in the final second that could have tied the game and the Bulls lost 100-99.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    I was just getting ready to say, another difference between him and MJ, is that MJ makes his free throws. :lol:
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    I was just getting ready to say, another difference between him and MJ, is that MJ makes his free throws. :lol:

:lol:

he's done a nice job of fixing that as well.

on december 31st he was shooting 77.4%

since the Jan 1st he is at 88.1%.

over the last 10 games he is at 88.6%

i can live with 88% :P

just need to get Boozer and Deng going from the FT line now. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    all star snub city

oh well...Deng Needs the rest, and Boozer needs to work on his man to man D. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg