Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    loadedgun wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out if the xmas day game meant that the Bulls are worse than we expected, or that the Knicks are better? The whole season I've been saying the Knicks are overrated, but after watching them I am quite impressed. What a good game.
    bulls cant stop the three. Knicks have lit them up twice feom downtown, as did orlando. And the bulls need to really learn to shoot ft's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    81 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out if the xmas day game meant that the Bulls are worse than we expected, or that the Knicks are better? The whole season I've been saying the Knicks are overrated, but after watching them I am quite impressed. What a good game.
    bulls cant stop the three. Knicks have lit them up twice feom downtown, as did orlando. And the bulls need to really learn to shoot ft's

The funny thing is, you're starting to echo that FT comment almost every day. Their FT's will be the death of you.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    Ft's are huge. If they were average from the ft linethey would have at least 2 more winsmaybe more.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Ft's killed them but what about Thib's curious decision to sit Kurt Thomas for a cold scalabrine at the end of regulation (reminded of John Lucas coming in vs Denver- yikes)? No one could get a rebound and Detroit made them pay. Thank goodness they got it done in OT.
    So, I'm reading rumors about who the Bulls are discussing for the 2 guard. Stephen Jackson, OJ Mayo, or JR Smith are all being discussed. I don't like JR smith, I think he's a Chemistry F bomb. OJ Mayo I think needs to feel like he's the top guy. SJAX, on the other hand....I actually like that fit for them. Your thoughts?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • loadedgun wrote:
    So, I'm reading rumors about who the Bulls are discussing for the 2 guard. Stephen Jackson, OJ Mayo, or JR Smith are all being discussed. I don't like JR smith, I think he's a Chemistry F bomb. OJ Mayo I think needs to feel like he's the top guy. SJAX, on the other hand....I actually like that fit for them. Your thoughts?
    i say jackson too... i could see him fitting in nicely with what they already got going

if the knicks get nash and/or melo tho... we're fucked no matter what we do :x
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    loadedgun wrote:
    i say jackson too... i could see him fitting in nicely with what they already got going

if the knicks get nash and/or melo tho... we're fucked no matter what we do :x

I don't see Nash a Knick. I like what they're getting out of Felton. And Melo, I don't see a reason for them getting him until next year. And I'm not sold on that team either. I still like the Bulls better.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • loadedgun wrote:

I'd definitely say that Jackson would be the best option out of those guys. A solid 2-guard is the glaring weakness of this team. Hopefully Gar can work something out this season....if we can add someone who will have more of an impact than Keith Bogans (which shouldnt be too hard to do), this team is a serious contender in the East.
    Any of the three would be ok.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Any of the three would be ok.

Sure, either of the 3 would help. But JR Smith would just cause trouble and I can't see Mayo being OK with taking on a secondary role.
    It be tough for ny of the thre to hn hey wr the star with bozer and more importantly d rose on the team. give me the best 3pt ster and efener.i'll take my chance on hem accepting their role
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    loadedgun wrote:

Knicks are better than expected, no doubt.

Stat is really playing consistently. Fields and Gallinari are two players who shouldn't go unnoticed, and given the proper pieces, D'Antoni can't put together a pretty powerful team.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I'd like to punch gallanari. He irks me for some reason
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Is it your long running hate of Italians?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:

Is it your long running hate of Italians?

He's italian? No thats not it. Just dont care for him
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ahh the mantinee game. If you have wgn, tune in
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    if toronto didn't suck so much, it would be worth going to night. cheap tickets can be had. :lol:

time to take out this trash tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Chicago...staying strong in the East!

Life has been good lately as the Lakers seem to be stuck in a funk. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Bulls are in the midst of a string of games agaist crap teams. They could be 20 games over 500 by mid feb.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Bulls are in the midst of a string of games agaist crap teams. They could be 20 games over 500 by mid feb.

The scary part is that they haven't even been playing that well against all these shitty teams. They seem to play down to their competition.
    81 wrote:

The scary part is that they haven't even been playing that well against all these shitty teams. They seem to play down to their competition.

other than the 76ers. :lol:

it seems like get hot, get the O rolling for a quarter, put up 30-35 points, than they forget how to shoot for 6 minutes and the other team comes back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Sounds like the....Utah Jazz. :x

We've almost lost to the Clippers twice this year, barely passed by the T-Wolves and had a handful last night against.....Detroit? :wtf: I'm afraid to see what'll happen when we play Sacramento.

In any case...we haven't been dubbed "The come-back kids" for nothing. Problem is, if we can't get a grip on playing a tough, hard nosed 48 minutes...we'll get owned, once again, in the first or second round of the playoffs.

As long as the Lakers get stomped, I'll be happy.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Oh yeah
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    There was a Scalabrine sighting last night. And he was dropping jumpers in like nothing. This needs to happen more often.

Again, Rose was laughing at anyone who tried to defend him.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    There was a Scalabrine sighting last night. And he was dropping jumpers in like nothing. This needs to happen more often.

Again, Rose was laughing at anyone who tried to defend him.

Nice win last night! Rose definitely knows how to be a PG, and he's racking up a sweet number of assists so far this year. Only 22, he should be big time soon enough.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    FACT: Bulls have the same record (23-10) as the 90-91 team who won their first championship. I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    FACT: Bulls have the same record (23-10) as the 90-91 team who won their first championship. I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.

:lol:

i'm not quite ready to crown them, but they are learning to win. It was nice to see them not struggle agaist a bad toronto team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Only 22, he is big time soon.

fixed
    loadedgun wrote:

MJ 2.0
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

i'm not quite ready to crown them, but they are learning to win. It was nice to see them not struggle agaist a bad toronto team.
    Sorry 81, but "Bad" does not adequately describe our team.
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Sorry 81, but "Bad" does not adequately describe our team.

D league team?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg