PJ album played in entirety...your choice?

13»

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Flagg wrote:
    Yield

Or Backspacer. They could play all of Backspacer and still have 2 hours of show time to go!

PMSL... :lol:
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Vs.
  • C-WordC-Word Posts: 30
    Awesome idea, even though I love the fact that going to a Pearl Jam show means any song from any album at any time.

1. Yield
    2. Binaural

Probably would say Vs. but ive seen most tracks off it.
    (Credit to Gerrycan70 for the Avatar)
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    1. Vitalogy
    2. Yield
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Id choose Vitalogy or yield.

Even though binaural and riot act are my fav albums.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • MCG wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Didn't they only have like 1 song?

well, up here in the GWN they can. Or they could a few years ago. That was the last time they toured. And no, 4AM was not their only song!

Naveed was a fantastic album. It's their debut. You owe it to yourself to check it out. Even the "snob crowd" (people who only like shit that's not on the radio) call it one of their fave albums of all time.

MAJOR props to Our Lady Peace here! :D Anything up to and including "Spiritual Machines" is solid gold in my opinion, and "Gravity", "Healthy in Paranoid Times" and "Burn Burn" all have some decent stuff too, mostly the off-kilter non-poppy shit. They can still draw huge audiences in Canada anyway, although this MAY be due to their more polished and mainstream-sounding radio hits, as I noted at Bluesfest this year. Raine even said something to the effect of, "We weren't expecting this, Ottawa."
    And even though they're releasing radio songs like "All You Did Was Save My Life"...which kind of makes me want to retch...Raine Maida is still capable of writing some of the finest songs I've ever heard. His solo album "The Hunter's Lullaby" has some of the most provocative and poetic lyrics I've ever heard. It's a sparse, dark and political spoken-word-set-to-music concept album and the show I saw from the tour supporting this album ranks in my top five concert experiences. He seems like a really humble, down-to-earth kind of guy who apparently finds it more comfortable living in LA than Toronto because he's more anonymous there! Although this didn't stop him from testing out his solo stuff by busking on the streets of Toronto to raise money for War Child. Plus, he does absolutely killer Neil covers. :)
    In conclusion, I'm already counting down the days to the Ottawa shows!
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2