EV Signed (initialed) pick available

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hello. I have an Eddie Vedder initialed pick from his last Solo Tour for $50 Shipped. I use the wallet so it is not included with the Ed pick. The McCready pick has been sold. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:flyinwhole313@comcast.net">flyinwhole313@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->
picks.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    let the bidding begin! jk :mrgreen:

please just let us know the price you want!
  • If I had one in mind, I would have posted a price. Shoot me an offer, maybe I take it. Obviously $30 doesn't get this deal done, though.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Lol,gotta thin out the collection here's 2 picks just funny i thought. 30 for a pick??? someone would really pay that?? Thats insane i'd pay 5 for it.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Horse2345 wrote:
    :o REALLY?!
    I figured I would offer it here, I am not trying to rake in a ton of money and I am sure there are quite a few people here who want this.
  • Lol,gotta thin out the collection here's 2 picks just funny i thought. 30 for a pick??? someone would really pay that?? Thats insane i'd pay 5 for it.
    Thanks for your insight. A pick that Eddie signed is worth $5 to you...Or that Mike played? $5...REALLY?
    Thanks for your insight. A pick that Eddie signed is worth $5 to you...Or that Mike played? $5...REALLY?
    No problem,gotta thin out my collection part is hilarious to me. Is it actually signed by him?? Or is it printed?? If ed actually sigen it maybe but if it's a print no.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I'd pay 30 for the Mccready one, I need it for a poster I am framing. Thats 30 more then what you paid for it :D
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    No problem,gotta thin out my collection part is hilarious to me. Is it actually signed by him?? Or is it printed?? If ed actually sigen it maybe but if it's a print no.
    FYI- Ed initialed several picks that were included in the wallets after the White EVel picks were gone (beginning in Baltimore, and I believe these signed picks were available through to the end of his 09 tour)
  • Thanks for your insight. A pick that Eddie signed is worth $5 to you...Or that Mike played? $5...REALLY?[/quote]
    No problem,gotta thin out my collection part is hilarious to me. Is it actually signed by him?? Or is it printed?? If ed actually sigen it maybe but if it's a print no.[/quote]
    FYI- Ed initialed several picks that were included in the wallets after the White EVel picks were gone (beginning in Baltimore, and I believe these signed picks were available through to the end of his 09 tour)[/quote]

Got you didn't know that,good luck.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • t0mMye wrote:
    I'd pay 30 for the Mccready one, I need it for a poster I am framing. Thats 30 more then what you paid for it :D
    PM sent. You can have it for less than that.
  • when I saw him in HOT-lanta I got the signed and Evel Pick in my wallet!!!!!!!

SWEET!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • when I saw him in HOT-lanta I got the signed and Evel Pick in my wallet!!!!!!!

SWEET!
    BOTH!? That IS Sweet!
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    t0mMye wrote:
    PM sent. You can have it for less than that.

Got the pic yesterday and the bonus sticker, very cool! Thank you so much for the easy transaction.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    is this still available....and if so at what cost, surely you have an idea?
  • $50 Shipped. Anyone?