ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Crikey guys here we have further proof that nothing pj or 10club do will ever be good enough on this board

check out page 1 here. It's untrue.
    Do you really think pj tell hard rock or the others when to sell tickets or when to announce the slot?

They throw in a few arenas too and do we get excitement? Nope just moans a plenty

unreal

Trust me pdalowsky, I'm f*ckin stoked!!! :mrgreen:

I'm not moaning, just getting on with it! My original post was mainly a bitch about the fact I can't talk to my boyfriend, not the tour news! I wasn't moaning that it's mainly festival dates, just the fact I couldn't discuss whether we'd go or not with him... etc etc.

Sorry if it came across like that :D

Sian, your initial post was great, like exactly how my thoughts were - my head was and still is in a whirl...I liked it, because i found a lot in common there between us

where do i go

what will my wife say? (not a PJ fan but has to live with me who rather likes them)

Can I fit it in around work?

can i get from a - b to c and keep the wife happy with my little boy tagging along?

who will have the dog?

what if tickets go on sale?

arrrgghhh - i get that - to be honest i havent worked it out yet....

its the constant pissing and moaning on this board since that was getting on my tits. Every thread you open has someone grumbling about how Pj's timing is terrible, their annoucement are a shambles again, they really let us down....blah blah blah....pj are robbing people before xmas - dont they know people have presents to buy.

Its like Pj will have had a choice in annoucning this date when Hard rock decided to, and the various other festivals, its like they could decide when the festival would sell its tickets.....its unreal...everytime there is ever any news on here - and I mean every single time, the moaning starts - critism is fine but sometimes the moaning is purely that, or people spouting off without acrtually thinking it through first

I agree. Although it personally isn't great timing, I do feel that the information was forced out before it was due. The rumours were rife, festivals putting pressure on... I bet they didn't have much choice but to announce now. It can't be helped and what's done is done... I'm just grateful we have dates!! I'm so pumped for Berlin, Nijmegen and Belfast... plus any others we do once they're announced! :D

Crossing everything for an Italy date :mrgreen:

(good point though... who's gonna have the cats... :?: )

There's a lot for everyone to plan at an already stressful time of the year but people seem to be managing it well enough... why bitch, eh? :)

In other news... Dave's phone is now working and we're in constant contact re: Euro tour... It's excitings!!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    I'm with you Sian, and of course the timing is not the best, but wheever this news breaks folk will find some problem with it....

The timing agreed however is tough for many here, me included but like yourself I'm just delighted for this news so soon after the aug shows

I dont know if I mentioned but i was talking to a guy last aug who worked for the tour bus people the band use, and he told me - they had been retained in europe for the summer of 2010 already, provisionally of course.....I got excited, but then thought it might change, his info was dead on right.
  • goldrush wrote:
    Christmas is overrated anyway. Pearl Jam is the only religious experience you need!

Brothers and sisters, can I get an AMEN to that?!

amen and besides...

who needs "organized religion" when we already have PJ/10C OOPS :D