Still haven't got my GOT SOME Sale order

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited January 2010 in The Porch
It's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I e-mailed 10C about it and they sent the tracking number. I checked where it was and it says on November 25th it was in Walpole, MA and the activity said TENDERED TO UPS. And it still says that. Does anyone know why it's still in Walpole? Should I call DHL tomorrow to tell them about it?
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• almost a month is nothing for shipping, domestic or not, especially during this season. give it two more weeks and then get worried.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    Wouldn't hurt to email or call. A couple weeks is one thing, but a month is another. I've had items get stolen (Benaroya vinyl) during or after shipment. I've had posters sitting at the post office but never got a package slip in the mail. Follow-up on it.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Wouldn't hurt to email or call. A couple weeks is one thing, but a month is another. I've had items get stolen (Benaroya vinyl) during or after shipment. I've had posters sitting at the post office but never got a package slip in the mail. Follow-up on it.

Thanks. I e-mailed them on Thursday but no response. I'll call tomorrow. That sucks for you. Did you get the Benaroya vinyl? I will definitely follow up on it. Thanks again.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    almost a month is nothing for shipping, domestic or not, especially during this season. give it two more weeks and then get worried.

I haven't got any packages yet from the 'Got Some' bonanaza, too. though (a) it's the holiday's & (b) I live in Canada. A month plus wait is very common.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i got none from my got some order either :lol:
    but i am from a land down under so it takes some time 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • LieslLiesl Posts: 64
    Ohh try living in New Zealand,its usually 8 weeks before you get anything here!..Im waiting for a tshirt from that sale too.
  • mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    I made my order on Nov 11th, it got shipped on the 20th and it’s on its way. I'm in Canada so should be another 2 weeks. Bummer it takes so long and with the minus 23 weather and armpit deep snow I can't sport my new threads until spring. Still super excited for it to arrive just in time for Christmas!

Thanks again 10C.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    The order came in today! Now I can spin Backspacer and Ten on that good ol' turn table.
    Has anybody in Canada receive anything from the Got Some Sale?
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    demetrios wrote:
    Has anybody in Canada receive anything from the Got Some Sale?

Still nothing here. Although I ordered something from Apple on Wednesday night and got it today at lunch time! I came from California via Fedex.
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • nice to live in the 4-8 weeks shipping destination,,u dont worry much..will arrive,slowly :mrgreen: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Just got mine today...in Victoria, BC...I'm guess it sat in a warehouse someplace...it's only 300 miles between us and Seattle...$16 shipping for a keychain and t-shirt!!!? It took a month to get here!

Got something from England two weeks ago that took 5 days and was charged less than $8 CDN for shipping...And they sent it regular post, not a courier company...

Anyway, the t-shirt is lovely (trees)!! And I'm loving the keychain...
    be philanthropic
  • :x :x :x I'm in Victoria too, and I haven't received anything yet :x :x :x
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • wow. i live in new york and seriously? ... had my son's lbc hoodie- that wont fit him for three more years :) ... like maybe a week after i ordered it! ugh. wow. ugh. wow...

..... heh... im a rather brain dead tonight....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    wow. i live in new york and seriously? ... had my son's lbc hoodie- that wont fit him for three more years :) ... like maybe a week after i ordered it! ugh. wow. ugh. wow...

..... heh... im a rather brain dead tonight....
    are you are brain dead and not drunk

kidding
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
    I'm in Victoria and still nothin, paid $35 shipping could have got expresspost for that!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Nothing in the Uk yet
  • Newch91 wrote:
    It's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I e-mailed 10C about it and they sent the tracking number. I checked where it was and it says on November 25th it was in Walpole, MA and the activity said TENDERED TO UPS. And it still says that. Does anyone know why it's still in Walpole? Should I call DHL tomorrow to tell them about it?

Where did you buy it?
    I've ordered it at HMV (UK), and haven't received either !!, although, the status says: Shipped :S.
    -- rafa
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Newch91 wrote:

Where did you buy it?
    I've ordered it at HMV (UK), and haven't received either !!, although, the status says: Shipped :S.
    I got confused at first too but I think he meant the Got Some sale, not the got some single.
    got the got some singles ages ago and my american friends to whom I sent a copy got it now.
  • Newch91 wrote:

Where did you buy it?
    HMV was to fast!!!i got them quick!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Horse2345 wrote:
    I'm in Victoria and still nothin, paid $35 shipping could have got expresspost for that!

35 bucks of gas could probably get you to Seattle from Victoria. I betch ya the Postal Department Store in Seattle where the 10club delivered all the 'Got Some' International orders are still sitting @ the back of that warehouse. :|
  • Newch91 wrote:

Where did you buy it?
    HMV was to fast!!!i got them quick!!

I've only gotten the CD version, still waiting for the 45 version :'(, they shipped it one month ago :S. I've sent them 2 emails, no answer :S..
    -- rafa
  • aloy of friend in Germany got them..so we are close!!! :D
  • Between this and the Backspace pre-orders...is it even worth it to order stuff direct from the Ten Club anymore if you are in canada?
    Between this and the Backspace pre-orders...is it even worth it to order stuff direct from the Ten Club anymore if you are in canada?

If 10club is the only place selling the PJ goods, that no other place is selling that certain item, then i'm shopping @ 10club. That's it. I just wished something was to be done with their shipping department for international orders. It doesn't make any sense for items shipped inside the USA take a day to 5 day's when items shipped across the border, a few mile's up say to Vancouver take 4-8 weeks. How does it take a company from California (Kufala Recordings), charge the same amount of shipping cost 10club does, to ship out cd's International, take less then a week to reach any city or town in the world, but 1 cd from 10club take 2 month's plus to receive. Kufala is charging $4.50 per CD international shipping, same with 10club. I hope in 2010, Brady from Kufala sits down with the international shipping crew @ 10club & let them know how they do it. How it takes them less then a week to ship goods international within a week, tops. What's their secret.

Another day past, and no "got some" package. :(
    C'est la vie! :|
  • Has anyone addressed this with the Ten Club?
    Has anyone addressed this with the Ten Club?

kids-raising-hands.jpg
  • Ive recieved my order today but i wish i didn't have to wait as long as i do, awel.
    Thanks 10c. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Received mine today in Sydney, Australia!!! Kinda almost glad it took so long now because it topped off finishing the last day at work before Christmas Holidays. :D

Thanks 10C. Merry Christmas!
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Easties wrote:
    Received mine today in Sydney, Australia!!! Kinda almost glad it took so long now because it topped off finishing the last day at work before Christmas Holidays. :D

Thanks 10C. Merry Christmas!
    Ooh, this must mean my order is getting close to Adelaide...