Dreams

2»

Comments

• demetrios wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    musicman wrote:
    I had a nightmare about Nickleback once... ;)

I just had one as well. Watching Monday Night Raw - the new theme song is from Nickleback ;)

Watched it last night. Thank GOD for the Olympics, there was something else on TV that I could watch during the commercials & Nickelback tunes during RAW. I haven't watch RAW in years. Only got back to watching cause of Bret Hittman Hart.

I watch every week - Raw, Smackdown, ECW. Bret is cool. Love that he's back beating up Vinnie soon. ;)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    Stonerlady wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    I just had one as well. Watching Monday Night Raw - the new theme song is from Nickleback ;)

Watched it last night. Thank GOD for the Olympics, there was something else on TV that I could watch during the commercials & Nickelback tunes during RAW. I haven't watch RAW in years. Only got back to watching cause of Bret Hittman Hart.

I watch every week - Raw, Smackdown, ECW. Bret is cool. Love that he's back beating up Vinnie soon. ;)

I do too. Though haven't watched ECW in a while. Somebody said ECW would be done. More focus on RAW & Smackdown. I'm not really happy with the PPV this Sunday. Only 2 matches on the bill. Though Wrestlemania, so watching that in HD. Hopefully buy ticket's in the day's ahead for next year's Wrestlemania event. :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I have this dream every now and again, my wife and i are hiking on the trails in upstate NY and we run into Eddie and Tim Robbins and there completely lost so we brake out our map and try to show them how to get were there going, when the weather suddenly turns into a hurricane , well long story short they come back to our place and are stuck there for the night, we all end up getting hi and drunk and bullshittin alnight the next day Ed gives us frontrow tickets and backstage passes to the show there playin at the Garden and then dedicates a song to us and reveals a new song which he wrote that day about the night before. Ofcourse we become like best freinds, Tim ends up gettin a bit jealous in the end, but i ain't mad at him. ;)
  • demetrios wrote:
    I do too. Though haven't watched ECW in a while. Somebody said ECW would be done. More focus on RAW & Smackdown. I'm not really happy with the PPV this Sunday. Only 2 matches on the bill. Though Wrestlemania, so watching that in HD. Hopefully buy ticket's in the day's ahead for next year's Wrestlemania event. :D

Yeah, this week's epsiode was the last ECW show ever. They're having a new program called NXT that will have no roster (just like Superstars) and might be interactive. No one know's anything else. I'm just watching ECW because it doesn't have those always repeating stories and Christian is simply one of the best.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    had one last nit all i can remember about it though is i was trying to get tickets real nice it was.you know one of those really nice in between waking dream :)
    THEN some git starts up this fucking great generator out side my window :x dream gone me bad mood :?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    Stonerlady wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah, this week's epsiode was the last ECW show ever. They're having a new program called NXT that will have no roster (just like Superstars) and might be interactive. No one know's anything else. I'm just watching ECW because it doesn't have those always repeating stories and Christian is simply one of the best.

I just hope the new NXT won't be plaqued with repeated footage from day's ago (RAW & SMACKDOWN), cause lately with the Bret Hart thing, it's been totally overplayed. I loved the old ECW day's where it was in Philly and the matches were insane. Tables, latters & chairs each & every night. Where they edited their TV show's from their families basement. Vince has taken WCW & ECW .. 2 great companies down the drain. Soon they will take TNA. Last PPV I saw was Genesis & it was the worst one I have ever saw. Thank god it was free for Viewer's Choice members.