thankful for...

13»

Comments

• Family all healthy and happy..
    Friends the same..
    I woke up in the morning..
    People still have feelings
    and for my Blondielove..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm thankful that I got to see Pearl Jam this year.
    I'm thankful for this board...mostly for the Pics where Eddie looks hot thread, but also for meeting Zoso :mrgreen: and some other cool people
    I'm thankful for still having one healthy kitty
    I'm thankful for family and friends being healthy
    I'm thankful for having a career that I love
    I'm thankful for laughing daily
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I'm thankful for this board...mostly for the Pics where Eddie looks hot thread, but also for meeting Zoso :mrgreen: and some other cool people
    Tom?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    My place in life right now. Sure, there's some BS floating around (there always is, like stupid bosses or physical distances that separate people), but I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time. Good friends, family and job ... good times.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm thankful for my family, friends, and kitty boys. :D I'm thankful for my job and that I got a promotion just in time so that I could head to Montana to meet up with some good friends and meet some incredible new people... :mrgreen: I'm feeling very lucky and happy lately and I hope it continues. :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Tom?
    Of course I'm thankful for Tom! That goes without saying! I'm thankful that I woke up this morning next to Tim, Tom and Sweet Pea :o:mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my kitty Winston, a job that I love, a roof over my head, art, music, and just being alive!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    im thankful for my friends, family, and my job that allows me to see this beautiful country. im thankful for pearl jam, the blackhawks and my newish condo. im also thankful to be alive.
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I'm thankful that things aren't as bad as they could be.
    Thankful for this board, for the cool people on it, for Pearl Jam's music and tour which the cool people on this board have helped me access more than I could've otherwise.
    For the circumstances that have allowed me to see PJ multiple times this year, which led to meeting Mike McCready in the street. And that I am healthy enough to be able to to travel, and have this band to use an excuse for destinations.
    For my loved ones even though i sometimes think i'd be better off without most of them.

And mostly, for words; the most important invention, also the most overlooked.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm thankful for my friends, family, job and now FOUR kitty boys. I'm thankful that I've been able to see Pearl Jam 6 times this year...and I get to see them 2 more times before the year is over. :D But I'm most thankful for finding the man of my dreams last year...moving in together, getting engaged and getting married (next week!). He has made me the happiest I've been in...pretty much forever! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    At the moment Im thankful for this video a 10c member sent me. Being fan i've never seen them like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb-MwVUU ... e=youtu.be

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I am thankful that my family can gather around the table for one more Thanksgiving together. I am truly thankful for my amazing friends who have seen me through some gnarly shit this past year. I am thankful for this band, and that I have been able to see them multiple times this year (plus, one more next week :D ).

I wish everyone a safe and healthy Happy Thanksgiving!
    ELITIST FUK
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    For My Boys. For Family. For Friends. For Having A Job. For Pearl Jam. For The Steelers. For Star Wars. :mrgreen:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    My sister and her husband are here visiting this week. It's the first Thanksgiving we've been together for ten years. It feels great to have them here! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Thankful to be cooking with my gpa for another Thanksgiving (he is 94).
    I'm thankful for my two boys, I'm thankful for my job, I'm thankful for the food on my table and I'm thankful I'm alive.

Thank you - all of you in our little community and thank you to PJ for bringing together such a great group of people and amazing music.

Peace and love guys have a great day.