Options

This is the ONE - 2010 PJ in Tel Aviv

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    einatshaul wrote:
    This is THE ONE
    I can feel it!

Thousands of Israeli Pearl Jam fans are ready to welcom you all to their homes, couches, floors,
    I feel it in my gut - this is happening this tour. Tel Aviv. 2010. Watch it go to fire.

Here for you with Love,

Einat.

I am there if it happens :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Again, please be sure that you all have arrangements for your visit, some of you will have to eat a 10C hat before you walk through the door - but you're still welcom! :lol:
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Well we know from 'an insider' Eddies all about the 'vibe' of a place and he apparently wont play anywhere the vibe is bad..

Camden having a good 'vibe'...hmmm, now that's an interesting idea :arrow:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    einatshaul wrote:
    Again, please be sure that you all have arrangements for your visit, some of you will have to eat a 10C hat before you walk through the door - but you're still welcom! :lol:
    :lol::lol: is it something traditional way of wellcome that???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    goldstargoldstar Posts: 256
    no, just a very specific subject, about a specific hat.
    sign THE petition!!!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pearljam_to_israel/index.html

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    einatshaul wrote:
    Surprising you people? Paul played here, Madonna, Depech, Leonard, Mudhoney, U2, Lanegen, Cornell, NIN, and the list of artists who played here goes on and on... No politics, just music fans and great experiences awaits them here, and they know it.

Allow yourself to be surprised and keep an open mind, in the PJ spirit.
    amazing how people think if you apply a label to something like "politics," it can be ignored so easily...
  • Options
    amiramir Posts: 131
    if einat says she he's going to have to eat a hat...

id get out the salt/ketchup/humos :)
    4/9/06 Lisbon
    5/9/06 Lisbon
    7/9/06 Madrid
    30/06/10 Berlin
  • Options
    We all Believe In Miracles and we all cross our fingers..
    Please Please Please make our small dream come true!!!
  • Options
    bump for Israel..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    If you spray paint PEARL JAM on the holy wall, they will come! :lol:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    einatshaul wrote:
    This is THE ONE
    I can feel it!

Thousands of Israeli Pearl Jam fans are ready to welcom you all to their homes, couches, floors,
    I feel it in my gut - this is happening this tour. Tel Aviv. 2010. Watch it go to fire.

Here for you with Love,

Einat.

Sorry Einat, but this is not happening. Especially if Mikey knows that's where you are :)
  • Options
    if they didn't play the south....I can't see them playing Israel either....yeah..it's a thinker.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I would love to go to a show in PALESTINE!! Count me in!!!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,075
    as my tribe says: "Pearl Jam next year in Jerusalem!!"
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,965
    as my tribe says: "Pearl Jam next year in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Eilat, and overlooking the Ramon Crater!!"
    There we go :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

dave...since when are the smurfs considered a "tribe"?? ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options

The smurfs are the lost tribe... :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,075

i dont believe the macabee's were blue Eric but they kicked some tooshie!!
  • Options
    The doubters are making me yawn,,, but hey, as I said, you can still come!

Enjoy the same old tour rumors, I've seen PJ in London 3 times already, same in Lisbon! Will be there to hook you up with flights from the 2nd Greek show in 4 years, remember where you heard it first… ;)
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:

Enjoy the same old tour rumors, I've seen PJ in London 3 times already, same in Lisbon! Will be there to hook you up with flights from the 2nd Greek show in 4 years, remember where you heard it first… ;)
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o
    are u trying to kill me before the flu??..ok i took the vaccine for that but the Greek show is a stroke...!!!
  • Options
    Id be there.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    einatshaul wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o
    are u trying to kill me before the flu??..ok i took the vaccine for that but the Greek show is a stroke...!!!

LOL you 2 are great!!!! ;)
    lets go to isreal from greece, would be fine for me ;)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,965
    Anyone looking for a young, male touring buddy when this materializes? :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    A fan wanted to share a very personal and emotional story about the band, thought it'd be appropriate here, hope his dream materializes soon.
    Ilia wrote:
    Hi Eddie Stone Mike Jeff and Matt!

My name is Ilia, I'm from Israel and I'm a big fan of you guys. your music influenced my life in so many ways…
    I can write a whole book about it, but you probably got a lot of letters to read so I'll keep it short.. Something very special happened to me about three years ago when I was in the Israeli army as a soldier in the special forces. I don’t believe in god too much and I don’t believe in destiny
    but that incident was very special to me, and you guys were the reason for it.
    my unit sits I think until today in the north of Israel
    across the border with Lebanon. my team sat at that time in the south side of mount hermon. it’s a very complicated area, with no border fence or wall between us and Lebanon, so the hizballa terrorists can attack when ever they want to. and so, one day in December 2005, they attacked our post with more than 100 rockets and a few small teams of hizballa came to our post with an intention to kidnap Israeli soldiers. luckily nothing happened at that day and we were safe, but we couldn’t leave the post and go home for about a month. and that time I was suppose to go to tryouts for a field medics course, and because of that attack, I couldn’t leave the post and I was sure that I will miss the tryouts and wont become a field medic like I wanted…
    it was winter so it was very cold and there was a lot of snow at those days in mount dov (the south of mount hermon..)
    and because of the attack our heating systems were ruined. because of the new safety precautions after the attack all the soldiers were told to sleep in the center of the post so my teams room became not just our room anymore and soldiers I didn’t knew slept on my bed when I wasn’t in the room, so I had to find a different bed to sleep on. at that evening, a day after the attack I came to my room after a shift, found a free bed and tried to sleep. after about an hour of trying to fall a sleep, i got out of my bed and I felt like I've never felt before, I felt like nothing is safe anymore, I cant go home, I cant go to the tryouts, I don’t have my own bed, I'm cold and tired.. I was having a breakdown.. so I started walking around and amoking cigarrets one after another, thinking that this is the worst night in my life. I stopped by the television, we had one television in our post, I was alone in that room and as I changed the channels I stopped at a channel that showed an episode of SNL. about a year before that time, I found a video of you guys performing on SNL in 1992, doing "alive" and since that day I saw that video when ever I could, it became my favorite "alive" live version and I showed everyone that video trying to make people love it like I do. back to that horrible night, I started watching that SNL episode and only after a few moment when I saw Sharon Stone, then I realized it was the episode in which you perform my favorite song.. from all the possible episodes of SNL they could show that night, it was the one where you performed… they show a different episode every day, and the chances to watch that specific episode at that horrible night… it was unbelievable!
    I saw you perform, I sang along and then I returned to my room and slept like a baby…
    I saw it as a sign for me that everything is going to be okay, and I shouldn’t worry so much, and everything came out just fine for me since that day, I became a field medic, and I enjoyed the rest of the time I had until my mendatory service was over. today I'm a civilian, I'm studying natural medicine, and I hear your music all the time, I even went to to your concert in Berlin a few months ago..

there are rumors that you might do a show here in israel in 2010.. so I just want to say that if you'll come here, it will be magical! you got a lot of Israeli fans.. and were dieing to see you here!
    I hope you liked my story, I tell it much better in Hebrew, so sorry for the bad English.
    I'll be waiting for you here…

love,
    Ilia.
  • Options
    nominomi Posts: 34
    hi guys... my first time here....

i wish i wish i wish i wish that one day i would tell my future children about 5 guys known as pearl jam who had a concert in the holy land and mom rocked her butt off!!!! :P
    Don't hold the hand that's holding you down...

~The O2, Dublin 2010~
    ~Odyssey Arena, Belfast 2010~
    ~Hyde Park, London 2010~
    ~Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam 2014~
    ~ Madison Square Garden, New York 2016~
  • Options
    Ah hi this is my first time here also ^_^
    I really hope they do come to Israel but just in case they don't, I'll see you guys in Dublin in my very first PJ concert ever..! I almost went to the concert in Greece a few years back but the stupid army didn't let me leave the country.. :cry:
    Pearl Jam must come to Israel already
  • Options
    TBD...

T B D

:roll:
  • Options
    בעזרת השם, אומרים, לא? :)
    It's okay, you know I love you anyway
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,627
    einatshaul wrote:
    TBD...

T B D

:roll:

The band won't be playing in Israel during the Euro tour. Logistics alone make that fact a certainty,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    We'll it's still TBD eitherway, isn't it? :D