Rock Band video game

13»

Comments

• AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    Jstein1978 wrote:
    Best Game Ever

Agreed!

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Me and my roomies at college play this about 4 hours at least a day. I've gotten damn good, and I can play all of the instruments on expert, although some songs are hard (Green Grass and High Tides, Run To The Hills). I'm pretty much addicted. And I love it.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • TT98TT98 Posts: 134
    I did'nt buy the game just because theres no pearl jam on it
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    the track list is way better in GH3
    i like sound...
    Me and my roomies at college play this about 4 hours at least a day. I've gotten damn good, and I can play all of the instruments on expert, although some songs are hard (Green Grass and High Tides, Run To The Hills). I'm pretty much addicted. And I love it.

Green Grass!! OMG. lol. This is really hard. Good god. ha. you play bass in expert mode on this one? my hand cramps up! no way.

i can't play more than 40 min a day tops because of real life but i love the game.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
    the track list is way better in GH3

No drums in GH3. No cooperative, joint fun in GH3.

No BAND in GH3.

I just hope they get more music and fast.

Imagine First Impressions of Earth? That would be sick.

Aless

Tell them.
  • bump
  • A local bar here in Charleston called The Blue Parrot has ditched karaoke for Rock Band night. They put up a huge screen and run the Xbox through a digital projector. I went a couple of weeks ago. Everyone was playing, including the owner.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Alessiana wrote:
    No cooperative, joint fun in GH3.

GH3 has CoOp mode for joint fun.

I like both games.
  • Leaked release schedule through March is on the net. Might not be right but they have been so far. At least they continue to release new stuff each and every week. Just a matter of time till PJ shows up hopefully.

March 4 - Thrash Pack
    At The Gates: Blinded By Fear
    Evile: Thrashes
    The Haunted: Shadow World

March 11
    Bad Company: Shooting Star (COVER)
    Lynyrd Skynyrd: Simple Man
    The Police: Message in a Bottle

March 18 - NIN Pack
    Nine Inch Nails: March of the Pigs
    Nine Inch Nails: The Collector
    Nine Inch Nails: The Perfect Drug

March 25 - Metal Pack
    Iron Maiden: Wrathchild (COVER)
    Black Sabbath: Supernaut (COVER)
    Metallica: Fuel
  • I heard a rumor we are getting a RHCP pack later this month
  • edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Leaked release schedule through March is on the net. Might not be right but they have been so far. At least they continue to release new stuff each and every week. Just a matter of time till PJ shows up hopefully.

March 4 - Thrash Pack
    At The Gates: Blinded By Fear
    Evile: Thrashes
    The Haunted: Shadow World

March 11
    Bad Company: Shooting Star (COVER)
    Lynyrd Skynyrd: Simple Man
    The Police: Message in a Bottle

March 18 - NIN Pack
    Nine Inch Nails: March of the Pigs
    Nine Inch Nails: The Collector
    Nine Inch Nails: The Perfect Drug

March 25 - Metal Pack
    Iron Maiden: Wrathchild (COVER)
    Black Sabbath: Supernaut (COVER)
    Metallica: Fuel

Just a correction here, the NIN pack was released already back in February, and the March 4th release was not the anticipated-by-very-few Thrash Pack, but rather the highly-anticipated Grateful Dead 6-pack. The songs are: China Cat Sunflower, I Need a Miracle, Truckin', Casey Jones, Franklin's Tower, and Sugar Magnolia.
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    edpearson wrote:
    Just a correction here, the NIN pack was released already back in February, and the March 4th release was not the anticipated-by-very-few Thrash Pack, but rather the highly-anticipated Grateful Dead 6-pack. The songs are: China Cat Sunflower, I Need a Miracle, Truckin', Casey Jones, Franklin's Tower, and Sugar Magnolia.

Decent review of the track pack here...

http://www.oxmonline.com/article/features/music-dlc-reviews/rock-band-download-low-down-week-16

Might pick them up... who wants to form a band and get that endless set list achievement?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Decent review of the track pack here...

http://www.oxmonline.com/article/features/music-dlc-reviews/rock-band-download-low-down-week-16

Might pick them up... who wants to form a band and get that endless set list achievement?

You can't form a band online, I thought.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
    UndieTaker wrote:
    You can't form a band online, I thought.

Oh... I obviously don't know then :)

More good reading though...

http://www.oxmonline.com/article/features/mag/where-do-rockband-songs-come
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    ok i really need to play some rock band with some of you people!!!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    ok i really need to play some rock band with some of you people!!!

Send me a FR...

GT : MasterFramer
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Send me a FR...

GT : MasterFramer

already on my list. im vedderholic. next time we r both on we r playing!