Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    i wouldnt mind ireland in january ;);)
    definitely going to the uk again and the netherlands would be great too!!!
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    I'd love to see them in Portugal or Italy again; crowds were amazing back in 2006!

If they announce UK shows, I hope there's no Manchester show....maybe Wembley Arena again or the O2, or somewhere else!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    where is the dates..? :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878

Good morning Sir D! Hope you had a wonderful night! So it seems that we will meet soon! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Good morning Sir D! Hope you had a wonderful night! So it seems that we will meet soon! ;)
    Good morning Vienna..and im having an awesome morning too!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    im excited already, cant wait for these dates :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Off work sick today but woken in such a good frame of mind! Was dreaming of sunshine so I'm thinking Spain, Greece, Turkey 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Good morning Vienna..and im having an awesome morning too!!!!!!!!

I hate my morning!! Working, working & working!!! BÄÄH!!!! :evil:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Realease tour dates tomorrow....

It's my birthday!!!!!!!!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    The Rock wrote:
    I'd love to see them in Portugal or Italy again; crowds were amazing back in 2006!

If they announce UK shows, I hope there's no Manchester show....maybe Wembley Arena again or the O2, or somewhere else!
    Not Wembley Arena please. The last show was let down by the sound.

It would be great to have them at Dublin Point, Glasgow, 10c gig at the Bridgewater Hall, then maybe 3 nights at the Roayal Albert Hall. Of coarse this is following Portugal, Italy, Germany, France and Poland :D:D:D

Before these maybe a special night in Ds back yard :lol:
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: HELL YEAH!!!!
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I hate my morning!! Working, working & working!!! BÄÄH!!!! :evil:
    working too,,but the feeling is great..
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    pdalowsky wrote:
    chime wrote:
    As long as it isn't Glastonbury seen as I don't have tickets :shock: :P

the fact U2 are playing too makes this a real possibility.

i cant qualify why i think that, it just makes sense in my simple head.

this would be disastrous as I really dont wanna have to endure 4 days of the festival just to see PJ. i fell out with Glasto in 2004, when the festival lost its identity, but thats just me. I'm getting old, and I liked it how it was.

Please PJ lets have PJ shows, and not flaming festivals....

Glastonbury would be a disaster, the tickets are all sold out weeks ago. I don't even want to think about it.
    I suggest a fan club show at the Royal Albert Hall, support from Them Crooked Vultures...... :mrgreen:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    chime wrote:
    As long as it isn't Glastonbury seen as I don't have tickets :shock: :P

the fact U2 are playing too makes this a real possibility.

i cant qualify why i think that, it just makes sense in my simple head.

this would be disastrous as I really dont wanna have to endure 4 days of the festival just to see PJ. i fell out with Glasto in 2004, when the festival lost its identity, but thats just me. I'm getting old, and I liked it how it was.

Please PJ lets have PJ shows, and not flaming festivals....

Glastonbury would be a disaster, the tickets are all sold out weeks ago. I don't even want to think about it.
    I suggest a fan club show at the Royal Albert Hall, support from Them Crooked Vultures...... :mrgreen:
    yeah the smart people bought them weeks ago ;)
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

Hi mate :D Yeah, you and the other 100 people there who give a shit about PJ will enjoy it ;)
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    I just almost pissed my pants.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    jamie uk wrote:

Hi mate :D Yeah, you and the other 100 people there who give a shit about PJ will enjoy it ;)
    I will try :mrgreen:
    Hope your well mate!
    Beers next year!!
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    [Hi mate :D Yeah, you and the other 100 people there who give a shit about PJ will enjoy it ;)
    I will try :mrgreen:
    Hope your well mate!
    Beers next year!!

I'm sure you will, and if Glasto comes off you can pick me up on the way. Smuggle me in in the boot!
    I am/we are all well thanks, hope your clan is comfy and well also.....I take it you're not affected by the floods we've seen on tv ??? :shock:
    Beers next year for sure mate!
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Rossum20 wrote:
    this is exciting!! Don't forget Istanbul!!!

This would be EXTRA SPECIAL!! I know Jeff has friends there. So, who knows....

are you in Istanbul yourself? I went to Seattle this year and overheard the group in front of me talking about how they also came from Istanbul...couldn't believe it!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    I'd love to go to Istanbul for a pearl jam show!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    I just almost pissed my pants.
    :D
  • Options
    Hopefully this tour will come to fruition, would be good to meet some of you after I messed up my London plans. I think top of my list outside of the UK would be Italy, Barcelona (Have friends there), and probably Portugal because those shows sounded ace on the bootlegs. I have been meaning to see a bit more of Europe so this could be a good excuse. :P
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    I'd love to go to Istanbul for a pearl jam show!
    passing from Greece first..its the map,,not what i want :D
  • Options
    don't care where they are but as long as there are a few shows in the uk and ireland i will be happy.... cos i know i won't be able to afford to go abroad/the mrs would kill me if i did.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    don't care where they are but as long as there are a few shows in the uk and ireland i will be happy.... cos i know i won't be able to afford to go abroad/the mrs would kill me if i did.

Yer Im a little worried if dates are announced soon I will miss out on all but UK dates, I have been out of work for a while so I hope they come on sale in Feb which will have given me the time to save up. I want to see them everywhere in Europe, I aint greedy :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    This is already killing me....

need dates to plan the year
    Three weddings in a row in June are bothering me now. that may prvent me doing some european trips. I'd be so fucking cross, and would have to try and wangle may way out of the weddings....my wife will do her nut....

aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh

man I hope the guy on here was right about the dates being earlier than we all think....it does kinda make sense to continue the tour rather than leave a 6 month gap.
  • Options
    So everything is finished, my luggage is packed...the only thing missing is the official announcement and the holiday request form signed from my boss!! :)

A dream will come true...3 weeks tour around europe, having no plans, only having fun with my friends and the greatest band in the world!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    I will cry if they play Glastonbury.

But I can't imagine them announcing a show that's already sold out. Have they done that with festivals before?

Anyway, I think the plan for Glasto's 40th was to book people who've played at it over the past 40 years.

Now, Electric Picnic, on the other hand... I'd be all for that.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    I will cry if they play Glastonbury.

But I can't imagine them announcing a show that's already sold out. Have they done that with festivals before?

Anyway, I think the plan for Glasto's 40th was to book people who've played at it over the past 40 years.

Now, Electric Picnic, on the other hand... I'd be all for that.

what like U2??

I son hope you are right though, Glasto is the wrong place for Pj and totally the wrong crowd.

The majority of the glasto goers would be more interested in seeing Keane, Franz Ferdinand, and fucking babyshambles than they would PJ
  • Options
    Hey!
    How many shows do they usually play when they are in France?
    Any thoughts?

I just missed them in Australia and I am spewing! 2010 should kick ass!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!! :D