Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Isn't this a nice suprise to come home to, got any rumours yet as to dates or places etc?
    i was just wondering where are u/??? :D

Universitario and then practiced pool :P How did you find this link?
    chime post it in Dublin crew thread.... :D,and look how many people are happy thanks to her
    thanks P...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    Please, announce the dates not too late (at least 3 or 4 month before the shows), and all the dates in the same time.

please please !!!

Very good news !!! I can't wait !!!

thanks you pearl jam !!!
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    Please, announce the dates not too late (at least 3 or 4 month before the shows), and all the dates in the same time.

please please !!!

Very good news !!! I can't wait !!!

thanks you pearl jam !!!

+1
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    So, European festivals?

Download? I really don't think so. Pearl Jam are not alternative enough for it. For UK, definitely more Reading/Leeds. There's all the usual ones, most of which they have played before and that have been previously mentioned - Pinkpop, Rock am Ring/Im Park (only Rammstein announced, them and PJ? REALLY?), NovaRock, Pukklepop, Sziget, Oxegen, Roskilde, T in the Park, Benicassim...
    i wonder if they would play Roskilde?

They could do a benefit gig for the Cumbrian Floods! :D
    yeah amongst the waves :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Rumours have started about them playing Hultsfred Festival and W.T.A.I in Sweden too!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Rumours have started about them playing Hultsfred Festival and W.T.A.I in Sweden too!
    sound beautiful... :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    You know what, I am still smiling.
    Been feeling really down recently but now I'm excited!!

(but am worried that they'll not play Glastonbury but play somewhere else in the UK that weekend)

Maybe there will be the biggest coup of all and they'll play the Eden Sessions!
    http://www.edenproject.com/sessions/index.php
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Jeezzzz...pretty soon i'll be seeing rumors of shows in Syberia! :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

(but am worried that they'll not play Glastonbury but play somewhere else in the UK that weekend)

Dont worry,if they play somewhere else,we go/we come back...simples :D
  • Options
    Jeezzzz...pretty soon i'll be seeing rumors of shows in Syberia! :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
    no pro,vodka!!!!!!im in :D
  • Options
    This is taking over my life :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    This is taking over my life :lol:

Im with ya Jenny!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Dont worry,if they play somewhere else,we go/we come back...simples :D

Loving that solution!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! THANK YOU PEARL JAM FOR COMING BACK! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! THANK YOU PEARL JAM FOR COMING BACK! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
    i bet my money on it.. ;)
  • Options
    nigelnigel Posts: 267
    I have Glastonbury tickets too and I know it's selfish (as it's sold out) but

please, please, please, please, please, please, please......

Play Glastonbury - it would be soooooooo amazing!!!!
    :D
  • Options
    This is the best news ever, and it's going to get even better I'm sure. It's obvious that there is perhaps a conflict in the guys' heads of what they typically 'should' do at this point in their lives, against what they want to keep doing. Why would they rest up now? The band is hot, in my opinion this year's Euro and US boots are far better from a performance viewpoint than those from last year's still awesome tour. Also I am sure The Boss is a pillar of inspiration to them, especially Eddie, as Bruce just finishes up what was essentially a 2 year tour.

But I'm rambling here, I actually do have some useful info to share. For a welcome change I am actually lucky to be in the position to get a heads up. A friend of mine (in an undeniable position) has told me there will be announcement by the end of November, as regards Europe. She told me a location but as I wanna be super careful and not get anyone fired I don't wanna reveal it. But you don't have to be a genius to work out from my location the rough co-ordinates of the gig. Only thing is, the gig my friend alluded me to is happening in Jan, Feb or March, so that timeline would rule out any and all festivals (thankfully, I don't think any festival appearance will top Bonnaroo, for me anyway) and signify an indoor arena tour (you can't even rely on the weather here in Summer!).

I don't wanna be that 'I know this, I know that' guy but PJ are definitely hitting Ireland and Europe and earlier than a lot of people reckon. I'm not posting to gloat, just to inform those who need several months notice to plan and save for a Euro trip. Personally this could not come at a better time, I've been saving for a Spring trip to a few countries on the continent. SO F**K YEAH!!!

Dublin 06. London, Nijmegan 07. Bonnaroo, Va Beach, MSG2 08. More please....
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:

So...you´ve decided? No Oz for you next year? ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    i was thinking,,,,if they play Greece,where im gonna put all of u ..Freaks..maybe ill rent a warehouse... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    i was thinking,,,,if they play Greece,where im gonna put all of u ..Freaks..maybe ill rent a warehouse... :mrgreen:

:D If the weather is nice I don´t mind putting up a tent in your backyard ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options

Woohoo, we'll sleep on the beach :D
    I've got relatives in Mykonos...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:D not so close to Athens...but great island for do what ever u have in mind...
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

Can we all stay in your Ouzo warehouse :D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Can we all stay in your Ouzo warehouse :D
    and invite boys play an unplugged gig..fuck...the best night ever...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    stankratz wrote:
    But you don't have to be a genius to work out from my location the rough co-ordinates of the gig. .

.... and your location is?
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    edited November 2009
    HOLY FUCK BALLS BATMAN!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

This has made a rather shit day a little better....

OMG i'm so excited!!! :mrgreen:

See y'all on le Continent!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    redrock wrote:
    stankratz wrote:
    But you don't have to be a genius to work out from my location the rough co-ordinates of the gig. .

I was wondering that too! :lol::lol:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    stankratz wrote:

Beside me ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:D not so close to Athens...but great island for do what ever u have in mind...

I've never been to Greece, not even to visit my relatives, however, they bring ouzo back with the when they come over!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cool... we'll all stay at Jenny's and stankratz. 'twas fun last time they played by you :mrgreen: