euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    redrock wrote:
    Got the mincemeat brioche in the oven... hopefully it will turn out OK. If not, I have a 'quick' recipe which won't require the dough to prove overnight!

Sending daughter and husband out for last minute food shopping... actually 'alternatives' shopping. Couldn't find filo pastry, will revert to puff!
    Funny you should say that, because i work in a supermarket, and the last few days the amout of people aking for filo pastry and the store had none, but shitloads of other pastry.

not a real exciting story, but thought i'd say that, maybe its because i'm a bit merry, and feeling silly.... anyway
    merry christmas and hope your mincemeat brioche turns out nice, i wish for a taste.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just finished our lovely dinner (and the brioche was fantastic even if it didn't look like Blumenthal's!).

Santa Tracker says Santa has just been to Greece! Merry Christmas Dimi and all other Greek friends!!!

xxxx
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Just finished too :

Oysters, Foie gras, large prawns with rice, cheese and organic sorbet (and a lot of wine).

Trop bon !!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Right my lovelies!!
    I am off to bed in a minute hoping that Santa visits me, as I have been a very good girl :D
    See ya tomorrow :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Right my lovelies!!
    I am off to bed in a minute hoping that Santa visits me, as I have been a very good girl :D
    See ya tomorrow :mrgreen:

Good night Leanne! Santa was already here today :D
    Have a wonderful Christmas morning, all of you!!
  • enjoy your day tomorrow brother and sisters!!!love u all!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • enjoy your day tomorrow brother and sisters!!!love u all!!!!!! :D

Morning everyone and a Merry Christmas!!! 8-):)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I truely hope you all have a wonderful Christmas
    Much love,
    Leanne
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PEOPLE..!!!!!!
    TO MARRIED PEOPLE: ENJOY DINNER AND CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!!!
    TO SINGLES: ENJOY DRINKS AND SEX!!!!!
    XO
    DIMITRIS
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Love to all!

Daughter playing/learning Sweet Child o' mine intro on her new electric guitar. Not sure this is what the neighbours had in mind for Christmas morning! :mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PEOPLE..!!!!!!
    TO MARRIED PEOPLE: ENJOY DINNER AND CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!!!
    TO SINGLES: ENJOY DRINKS AND SEX!!!!!
    XO
    DIMITRIS
    Are the non single folks not allowed to enjoy drinks and sex Dimi!? ;) Merry Christmas all my Euro friends, hope you all have a great day watching movies, eating dinner and enjoying drinks and sex, I hope to do at least 3 of those things today... 8-) Love from the Veddertowns!! :mrgreen:

P.S. My mother is still in hospital but in far better shape now. Still some diagnosis and treatment to go but hope to have her back on the island for New Year. Thanks for everyone's comments.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Heeyyyyyyy............. Merry Christmas too you all from here to the otherside ofworld...have fun celebrating ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • morning ..from work :(
  • Oh Dimi, you poor guy :(

I'll also do some work today, if it cheers you up. But at home ... And there is some venison roast waiting for me in the afternoon :)

Have a great day anyway :wave:
  • Leeze wrote:
    Oh Dimi, you poor guy :(

I'll also do some work today, if it cheers you up. But at home ... And there is some venison roast waiting for me in the afternoon :)

Have a great day anyway :wave:
    thanks and have fun!!! :)
    Ello, I hope everyone received lovely gifts yesterday and enjoyed themselves.
    I was truely spoilt by my family and friends, though no PJ related gifts :lol::D I think Marco was the only person to give me a proper PJ related gift last year, and this year he sent a fab pressie which wasn't.

Today is the annual gathering at my Grandmothers (I live with her so don't have to go far) and already they've been cooking and baking for hours downstairs. It used to be a really big thing, but gradually has reduced in size and the men in the family were outnumbered so tend to stay away :lol: Now it's more of a matriarchal thing. I shall no doubt need rescuing at some point!!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Had a fantastic day!!!

Hope everyone had the same :D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello my lovelies.

Not been here for a while. Miss you all.

Merry Christmas

xxx
  • It's 15.26 and I only got out of bed 10 mins ago :?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    It's 15.26 and I only got out of bed 10 mins ago :?

STUDENT ALERT
  • philthehip wrote:

STUDENT ALERT

:lol: Jealousy is a terrible thing ;)
    Hello my European peeps!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Veddertown - hope your mum is well on her way to a quick and full recovery. xx
    philthehip wrote:

STUDENT ALERT

:lol: Jealousy is a terrible thing ;)
    I only got up at 11.30, but yeah 15.26 is pushing it unless you went to bed at 7am!
  • dottles wrote:
    I only got up at 11.30, but yeah 15.26 is pushing it unless you went to bed at 7am!

I woke up at 5am and didn't get back to sleep until 9am so I have a valid excuse.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    redrock wrote:
    Hello my European peeps!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Veddertown - hope your mum is well on her way to a quick and full recovery. xx
    Hey Rita, my mum is doing great thanks. I don't see her getting home from Aberdeen for another week but she is being well looked after. We managed to enjoy Christmas with the kids and put the experience to the side for a while. I drank my first alcohol yesterday since the Mudhoney gig on October 8th!! :o Hope you have had a great Christmas and will be celebrating New Year in good style... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning guys. :wave:

Don't gorge yourselves, New Year's Eve's just around the corner. ;)
  • just finnish work...of to bed!!!morning peeps!!! :)