euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Just ordered belfasht
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    SCORE BELFAST-NIJMEGEN,only Lisbon left from tour..ill wait :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557

Man, where do you get all this money from, seriously...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hellooo!
    Dublin ordered, the only one I've been missing :D:D:D now my poster collection for this tour is complete :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    71step28 wrote:
    Hellooo!
    Dublin ordered, the only one I've been missing :D:D:D now my poster collection for this tour is complete :D

The whole tour Yvi, or just the shows you went to?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Brisk. wrote:

Man, where do you get all this money from, seriously...
    credit cartd..pay back per month..i must pay back 5000 euros :shock: :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hellooo!

The whole tour Yvi, or just the shows you went to?

no, just the shows I went to, except Nijmegen, don't like this one :( but 5 is still a good number :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey all.. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Guys... I posted this in the Dublin thread, but I thought I would cover all angles! I off on holiday at the crack of dawn tomorrow. If, in the next two weeks, something is announced for Soundgarden in Europe, pls text me!!!!! Should by miracle they announce London and tix go on sale before I come back... someone get me two!!! Though I really don't think that will happen, but I want to be prepared!

Thank you my lovelies! xxx
  • redrock wrote:
    Hey all.. VERY IMPORTANT!!! Guys... I posted this in the Dublin thread, but I thought I would cover all angles! I off on holiday at the crack of dawn tomorrow. If, in the next two weeks, something is announced for Soundgarden in Europe, pls text me!!!!! Should by miracle they announce London and tix go on sale before I come back... someone get me two!!! Though I really don't think that will happen, but I want to be prepared!

Have a great time Rita.

We'll let you know ;)
    redrock wrote:

pm your mobile,im not sure i have it.. :) :roll: old people,always forget...lazy people ,dont go next room to check to their mobile.. :lol:
    enjoy your days off
  • Wish I could afford Dublin & Belfast posters :cry:
    redrock wrote:

I will do.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just had a fun afternoon, baking cakes and biscuits with the kids.... no, none of ed's special brownies though.

can't wait to eat them.

hows everyone by the way.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    just had a fun afternoon, baking cakes and biscuits with the kids.... no, none of ed's special brownies though.

can't wait to eat them.

:lol:

I'm so tired! I keep falling asleep in my chair here and feel well trained.

Yourself?
    not long finished icing said cakes, and now chillin' on here, the wife is sitting watching hollyoaks, so kinda watching that.... its about the only soap opera i can take, and its only because of the hot chicks :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Brisk. wrote:

can't wait to eat them.

Yourself?
    is hard to be a man and have a job Mr Brisk... :lol:
    Brisk. wrote:

can't wait to eat them.

Yourself?
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Brisk. wrote:

can't wait to eat them.

Yourself?

No I just go to bed too late...partly because of Miss Ortega :P
    Brisk. wrote:

beautiful parties are that ones..btw u own me now..dont have to mention who did that connection amigo.. 8-)
    and the fotos i was waiting are in the album..im in love... :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:

Eyes peeled :shifty: :shifty:
    Have a fab holiday lovely! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:

beautiful parties are that ones..btw u own me now..dont have to mention who did that connection amigo.. 8-)

Hmph, well you have Miss Israel..how much more you want? :P
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Hmph, well you have Miss Israel..how much more you want? :P
    man.i win heaven in earth with my snake body,not with your help,u own me..you are my bitch..... :lol:
    man.i win heaven in earth with my snake body,not with your help,u own me..you are my bitch..... :lol:

Well I'll let you know if anyone crops up.
    Brisk. wrote:

:D go to sleep buddy,or more party tonight? :P
    Brisk. wrote:

Oh its all parties!
    Brisk. wrote:

Oh its all parties!
    Oh i sometimes i wish i was still young, and going to parties.... then again, i was never soo good at the morning after
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank you my lovelies. I can now go on holiday in peace. xxx
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hi everybody :wave: :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:
    :D
  • em jot wrote:

Hi, and hi all.

Just got back from work, (first week back after being made redundant in April!) realised there was a show on, then got Parents, Godparents, Sister, In Laws one man and a dog ringing me asking me how it went, but at least I got back in time for Black!!!!!!!!