euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    chime wrote:
    Not that I know of. May be they were up here for some tv/radio?? Don't think he has any London dates this year (other than last month supporting the Levellers)

... tbh I don't think I would ever go up to anyone in any band I liked :oops:

He is lovely, and wouldn't have minded, but yeah I got kind of tongue tied talking to him and his eyes are piercing and I was afraid I was staring at them/him!

He is playing in Regents Park in September.... ;):D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hows every one tonight.
    ok i have a question. how is it, me a guy who just happens to have real long hair goes to the MENS toilets in a pub/resturaunt, and when other guys come in they double check to make sure that they are in the right toilet. :lol: yet if a girl with real short hair, goes into ladies toilets, nobody bats an eyelid.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oddly the last time I saw him was in a restaurant :lol:
    But no, never get between a man and his food!

Is he playing near you then?

Leanne, dunno if you're aware of this? A friend emailed me earlier today...

http://www.sterts.co.uk/product_details ... item_id=31

I had heard, but Liskeard is the other end of the county from me... hmmmm....

And it is a school night, probably best avoid then :D:D:D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    hows every one tonight.
    ok i have a question. how is it, me a guy who just happens to have real long hair goes to the MENS toilets in a pub/resturaunt, and when other guys come in they double check to make sure that they are in the right toilet. :lol: yet if a girl with real short hair, goes into ladies toilets, nobody bats an eyelid.

Hey young lady ;)

How do you know that women dont do a double take on a woman with really short hair???
    philthehip wrote:
    hows every one tonight.

Hey young lady ;)

How do you know that women dont do a double take on a woman with really short hair???

;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    philthehip wrote:
    hows every one tonight.

Hey young lady ;)

just laughing, because it happens quite a lot with me, but today a young boy was just staring, and says to his dad. is that a man.... just makes me laugh. not like its the 70's any more

as for the other thing, i'm just guessing, becaue it seems more natural these days for women to have short hair, than it is for men to have long.
    ilockyer wrote:

I am going to see Eddi Reader in St Ives on the 14th :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I am going to see Eddi Reader in St Ives on the 14th :lol:

Gone are both your excuses, St Ives is the other side of the county from you as well. You know you want to go...

just laughing, because it happens quite a lot with me, but today a young boy was just staring, and says to his dad. is that a man.... just makes me laugh. not like its the 70's any more

as for the other thing, i'm just guessing, becaue it seems more natural these days for women to have short hair, than it is for men to have long.

I have been known to use the boys if the girls queue is miles long...I just promise to close my eyes when walking through :lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Because there's someone on this thread that this may mean something too :P ... t'was at dinner tonight ans as I was leaving the restaurant the table at the door and I had the whole 'I recognise you' moment and it was Seth Lakeman and band.

:mrgreen:
    Ooooh, did you say hello? :D

Nope ... can't interrupt a man when he is eating ;) :P

You don't make a very good stalker, do you? :mrgreen:

'morning all.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    philthehip wrote:
    hows every one tonight.

Hey young lady ;)

I don't even do a double-take when I see a man in the womens toilets! Maybe that's just a reflection on the kinds of drinking establishments I frequent :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    hows every one tonight.

Hey young lady ;)

I don't even do a double-take when I see a man in the womens toilets! Maybe that's just a reflection on the kinds of drinking establishments I frequent :lol:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i got the info that a package arrive and says EIRE ... is the one i think Jenny? :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hopefully. There's a nice little surprise in there for ye ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning all :wave:
    :D Hola engaged girl!!
    morning all
    morning all
    hey Robert,whats up buddy? :)
    morning all
    not much. kids are playing in the play room, wife is having a lay in, and i'm having peace and quiet... doesn't often happen :D oh and the kids have left some crap film on tv, but i can't be bothered to change the channel
    morning all
    not much. kids are playing in the play room, wife is having a lay in, and i'm having peace and quiet... doesn't often happen :D oh and the kids have left some crap film on tv, but i can't be bothered to change the channel
    did you listen new Iron maiden album...?
    no not heard it yet.... is it good, i'll have to look into it.

wish they would do a proper full uk tour again soon. not just festival shows....

wish they would do a proper full uk tour again soon. not just festival shows....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSdVLMNac94 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSdVLMNac94 :D
    sounds good :D
    :D Hola engaged girl!!

How's thing D-man? :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

afternoon now. did you come up with any good honeymoon ideas, from that other post you did
    afternoon now. did you come up with any good honeymoon ideas, from that other post you did

I've only had a brief chance to look at it, been busy as hell at work. Hopefully i'll get some better ideas later when I check it :thumbup:

I've only had a brief chance to look at it, been busy as hell at work. Hopefully i'll get some better ideas later when I check it :thumbup:
    no probs... was just curious.

my honey moon was 1 week in orlando for disney, then had a car hire and drove to st pete's beach, which is next to tampa..funny though was hardly at the beach.. the best thing about it was on the last night before we came home i discovered pj where playing tampa, and the wife let me get tickets for us... good way to end the honeymoon don't you think.
    :wave: :wave:

Edit - Dublin and Belfast posters purchased :D
    dottles wrote:
    :wave: :wave:

Edit - Dublin and Belfast posters purchased :D

Another one who'll be spending a small fortune on framing soon then?