euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anytime, awesome beardyface!
    smutchaaaacata!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    gday all

hope you all havein a good day

its actually sunny here cant beleive it :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    gday all

i guess when its not here,ill post it too :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Pke wrote:
    gday all

i guess when its not here,ill post it too :lol:

:lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    :D;)

400 posts for me only 23797 to catch up on Dimi

:lol::lol::lol:

might manage that by the time i,m 93 8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    :D;)

400 posts for me only 23797 to catch up on Dimi

:lol::lol::lol:

might manage that by the time i,m 93 8-)
    dont forget to renew your membership.. :lol:
    Athens dvd is given to fly acroos Europe :)8-)

8-);)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    If anyone did want to create one of those photobooks, I have a vouchercode so you can create/buy one for £8 instead of £30.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    If anyone did want to create one of those photobooks, I have a vouchercode so you can create/buy one for £8 instead of £30.

For where?
    dottles wrote:

For where?

Photobox
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

For where?

Photobox

How many does it hold? You have a link?
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    That was fast! :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all! Hope everyone's had a great day?

Blasting away the bad day with Lynyrd Skynyrd's One From The Road live album (2 versions of Free Bird on Disc 2) and have just had a lush dinner and going to listen to lots of tunes tonight! play.com have shipped my copy of the new Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanegan album, and also the new Iron Maiden one. Happy days!

Leanne, would be interested in that voucher code!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Dave/Ian -
    This explains the voucher thingy -
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/ ... oto-prints

where you get voucher -
    http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/london-s ... tent=dis_1

the company who do the books -
    http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/photo-books

Hope that makes sense
  • Have you gone for it?
    Have you gone for it?
    Yeah, I know someone else who has used that group voucher site before and said it was fine, and I had been looking at Photobox, they get good reviews in photography magazines etc...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    HOLY FUDGE.

I just got a generic email saying what tickets were on sale and I see The Black Keys are coming back! Thought I'd missed them cos of PJ... Not only that they are playing NOTTINGHAM!! OMG. Same venue that AIC came and played and is about 3 min walk from my house.
  • dottles wrote:
    Have you gone for it?
    Yeah, I know someone else who has used that group voucher site before and said it was fine, and I had been looking at Photobox, they get good reviews in photography magazines etc...

26 pages aint enough for me but im gonna look at how much a 100 page A3 will cost.
    dottles wrote:
    Have you gone for it?

26 pages aint enough for me but im gonna look at how much a 100 page A3 will cost.

26 pages but you can have multiple photos on one page, I did a draft layout playing about at the weekend. Had 5 photos on one page on some pages.
    But yeah I will probably add some more pages.
    Brisk. wrote:
    HOLY FUDGE.

I just got a generic email saying what tickets were on sale and I see The Black Keys are coming back! Thought I'd missed them cos of PJ... Not only that they are playing NOTTINGHAM!! OMG. Same venue that AIC came and played and is about 3 min walk from my house.

Great venue! Shame they're not playing anywhere on a Saturday as I'd have been tempted to go. They were excellent at Glastonbury.
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    HOLY FUDGE.

Great venue! Shame they're not playing anywhere on a Saturday as I'd have been tempted to go. They were excellent at Glastonbury.
    and at Werchter tho I only saw the v end, others said they were great, I enjoyed them in Manchester, but Phil didn't think they were as good as previous times he'd seen them.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Because there's someone on this thread that this may mean something too :P ... t'was at dinner tonight ans as I was leaving the restaurant the table at the door and I had the whole 'I recognise you' moment and it was Seth Lakeman and band.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Because there's someone on this thread that this may mean something too :P ... t'was at dinner tonight ans as I was leaving the restaurant the table at the door and I had the whole 'I recognise you' moment and it was Seth Lakeman and band.

:mrgreen:
    Ooooh, did you say hello? :D
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

:mrgreen:
    Ooooh, did you say hello? :D

Nope ... can't interrupt a man when he is eating ;) :P
    Oddly the last time I saw him was in a restaurant :lol:
    But no, never get between a man and his food!

Is he playing near you then?
    dottles wrote:

Not that I know of. May be they were up here for some tv/radio?? Don't think he has any London dates this year (other than last month supporting the Levellers)

... tbh I don't think I would ever go up to anyone in any band I liked :oops:
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, dunno if you're aware of this? A friend emailed me earlier today...

http://www.sterts.co.uk/product_details ... item_id=31
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    HOLY FUDGE.

and at Werchter tho I only saw the v end, others said they were great, I enjoyed them in Manchester, but Phil didn't think they were as good as previous times he'd seen them.

They were shit but I will give another chance to win my love back in Liverpool, seen them on every UK tour and they have always blown me away so one shit gig out of 9 (I think) is not bad
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, dunno if you're aware of this? A friend emailed me earlier today...

http://www.sterts.co.uk/product_details ... item_id=31

I had heard, but Liskeard is the other end of the county from me... hmmmm....