euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    tonight is the last show of tour.....i deserve to get drunk..... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Rita, My london badge arrived today, or rather the ripped envelope did :( someone has stolen the badge, but left your note! Thanks for sending it though x

On another tack,
    I did get my Dublin boot as well.

Managed not to cry in the last few hours which is an improvement, and managed to eat for the first time in a few days... my brother wants to get Dominos for tea, I might buy a bottle of wine too. My parents left us a very healthy food allowance for the week.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    Rita, My london badge arrived today, or rather the ripped envelope did :( someone has stolen the badge, but left your note! Thanks for sending it though x

On another tack,

Managed not to cry in the last few hours which is an improvement, and managed to eat for the first time in a few days... my brother wants to get Dominos for tea, I might buy a bottle of wine too. My parents left us a very healthy food allowance for the week.

Get drunk and listen to the Portugal boot tonight. That should make you feel better. :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Rita, My london badge arrived today, or rather the ripped envelope did :( someone has stolen the badge, but left your note! Thanks for sending it though x.
    Idiot bastards. I'll send you another.
    xxx
    dottles wrote:

On another tack,

be with us tonight we love u...ok..i dont care what others do...I LOVE YOU...SMUTCHAACATA!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh...Portugal Portugal.......
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Dam i'm frickin' bored, got tunes to listen to but not sure what else to do during.
    No budgie to keep you busy?
    redrock wrote:
    No budgie to keep you busy?

Nope :( :(

Got any good simple cooking recipes Rita?
    What food/ingredients have you got? What kind of stuff do you like?
    Brisk. wrote:
    Dam i'm frickin' bored, got tunes to listen to but not sure what else to do during.
    go to Daniel facebook acount.and in his friend list clik on Debora..she was the girl from Brazil we rock out on Lisbon show..time will pass very quickly!!!natural!!!!!
    Brisk. wrote:
    go to Daniel facebook acount.and in his friend list clik on Debora..she was the girl from Brazil we rock out on Lisbon show..time will pass very quickly!!!natural!!!!!

Which Daniel?
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Which Daniel?
    the one i was in Portugal show together ;)
    redrock wrote:
    What food/ingredients have you got? What kind of stuff do you like?

I dont have anything really but I can go out and get something.

Any course thats tastey...

...PUDDINGS hit my spot though!! 8-)
    all ok Mr Brisk??? :lol::lol:
    Portugal Portugal...
    Puddings!!!!! A lovely bread and butter pudding always hits the spot. And I consider it a meal too because there's egg! Even nicer if you make it with brioche.

Fancy that?

I'm having grilled goat's cheese w/pears and caramelised onions (on salad) tonight...
    redrock wrote:
    Puddings!!!!! A lovely bread and butter pudding always hits the spot. And I consider it a meal too because there's egg! Even nicer if you make it with brioche.

Fancy that?

I'm having grilled goat's cheese w/pears and caramelised onions (on salad) tonight...

Wow sounds mouth watering the two, just fire some recipes at me! :)
    all ok Mr Brisk??? :lol::lol:
    Portugal Portugal...
    :D
    Mr Brisk in Love..... :lol::lol::lol:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    PARTY SOON! :mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    hola amigo!!!!
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    FrankieG wrote:
    hola amigo!!!!

Hola!

(You speak Spanish too?! R u gonna hit the next South American tour? :mrgreen: )

Que tal?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:
    hola amigo!!!!

Hola!

(You speak Spanish too?! R u gonna hit the next South American tour? :mrgreen: )

Que tal?
    muy bien...el proximo ano Buenos Aires !!!!!
    PUdding:

Slices of white bread or brioche
    Sultanas (or raisins - you can even get one of those kiddy lunchbox packs if you don't want to buy a big pack)
    a couple of eggs
    about a mug full of milk
    about 1/4 mug of cream
    some cinnamon & nutmeg
    sugar (sort of a little handful - to taste really)

rub your dish with butter
    butter the slices of bread/brioche (cut off crusts) & cut in two diagonally (make triangles)
    arrange these in your dish in two rows sort of overlapping them a bit (like this >>> - those are your triangles of bread!)
    sprinkle some sultanas & a bit of cinnamon (and if you want to be really decadent, a bit of brandy/courvoisier/rhum) and continue layering.
    Make your custard - heat up the milk & cream slowly to almost boiling (don't let it boil!)
    crack your eggs in a bowl (large enough for you to be able to add the milk), add most of the sugar and whisk (it will turn paleish)
    Add the milk slowly while mixing all the time
    strain & pour over your bread
    Sprinkle with sugar (and nutmeg if you have)
    Put in the oven for 1/2 or so until the custard set and it looks lovely.
    Eat

Goats cheese salad

Goats cheese (the round sort)
    a pear
    an onion
    honey
    a couple of slices of bread
    mixed leaves (young tender ones are the best!)
    Oil & vinegar for dressing (if you have balsamic, it's nicer)

cuts slices of goat's cheese
    toast a couple of slices of bread
    put goats cheese on bread
    drizzle honey on top
    put under grill to melt and go golden (but not until you have sorted the onions out)

Slice onion thinly
    a bit of butter or oil in a pan
    melt onions gently until soft and mushy, sprinke with a bit of sugar and a splash of vinegar
    continue cooking until nicely coloured

Peel pear and slice
    cook pear slices gently in butter until soft and golden

make your dressing with oil and vinegar (or lemon juice or whatever salad dressing you like)
    put salad on place
    top with the toasts with goat cheese
    nicely place pear slices & onions on your place to it looks appetizing!
    if you want, drizzle a bit more honey and top with walnuts or pine nuts (if you have any)

Enjoy. I'm going to go make my dinner now.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Rita in 5 min the show began,no time for that!!!!!!!!!!!1
    4 min!!!! :D
    edited July 2010
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Rita in 5 min the show began,no time for that!!!!!!!!!!!1

Multi-task, boot + cooking!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH RITA!!!! :D:D I'll try make a good one in your honour.

SI SUDAMERICA 2011!
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    where's the party at? :D
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
    Parasol wrote:
    where's the party at? :D
    here buddy!!
    here we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Release is always the most amazing opener!!!!! :D:D