euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    more easy than the 12 bottles of ouzo i carry on this one!!! :shock:
    what is ouzo?
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    eMJot wrote:
    what is ouzo?
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    eMJot wrote:
    what is ouzo?
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    :lol:
    love your laugh,Corrrrrrwell girl ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    eMJot wrote:
    what is ouzo?
    Fuck,don't laugh at me,do u know what is żubrówka??? 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    eMJot wrote:
    what is ouzo?
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    eMJot wrote:
    eMJot wrote:
    Fuck,don't laugh at me,do u know what is żubrówka??? 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    i dont laugh,im shocked..and ofcourse i know this type of vodka
    Well,you're that shocked that u can't tell me what is it? :lol: Do i have to know everything? 8-):mrgreen:
    eMJot wrote:
    Well,you're that shocked that u can't tell me what is it? :lol: Do i have to know everything? 8-):mrgreen:
    ouzo is the tradiotional greek drink,we drink it with water or ice,and change color when u do that,we eat sea food usally...and its tradional on tour cos i bring bottles to pass to fans-friends.. :)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouzo
    eMJot wrote:
    ouzo is the tradiotional greek drink,we drink it with water or ice,and change color when u do that,we eat sea food usally...and its tradional on tour cos i bring bottles to pass to fans-friends.. :)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouzo
    Thank you for explaining that to me good man :lol:
    I like that part the most "Its aniseed flavor is also similar to the anise-flavored liqueurs of sambuca (Italy)" I f*cking LOVE aniseed! :D:D:D
    Sooooo..... my friend.... on next tour you will have to carry 13 bottles... 8-)
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Folks, just to let you know for those I didn't text, that I didn't get my job.
    Not in a great place in my head right now so can't type anything else for a minute.

So sorry Leanne :(
    Did some say ouzo?????????????????? :D
    redrock wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: yes!!!!!!and there is plenty for the next tour!!!!! :D
    redrock wrote:

Got a bottle here... Might have a slug or two together with a spoonful or two of greek yogurt! Stay in the spirit :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Got a bottle here... Might have a slug or two together with a spoonful or two of greek yogurt! Stay in the spirit :mrgreen:
    :lol: plus u can throw them if u get angry with someone!!!
    redrock wrote:

:lol: plus u can throw them if u get angry with someone!!!
    That is so fantastic, D! Throwing yogurt around :D Must bring a tub of it next time I go to a demonstration :mrgreen:
    TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NHiding wrote:
    Portugal....Portugal...

Pearl Jam Radio will premiere the Oeiras, Portugal show on Friday, July 30 at 12noon pst/ 3pm est / 8pm London time with a replay at 6pm pst / 9pm est.

And tune in for more replays of shows from Arras, Werchter, Venice, Bilbao and Oeiras on Saturday July 31, starting at 10am pst / 1pm est / 6pm London time.
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Not in a great place in my head right now so can't type anything else for a minute.

Thank you, I really do appreciate your help. XX
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    love your laugh,Corrrrrrwell girl ;)

XX
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm just hoping I didn't give you info that wasn't right/not relevant for your company.... :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I'm just hoping I didn't give you info that wasn't right/not relevant for your company.... :oops:

No, it was good and the info they gave us (finally) it reinforced yours, so no worries on that score.
    I let myself down by letting my nerves get the better of me.
    dottles wrote:
    No, it was good and the info they gave us (finally) it reinforced yours, so no worries on that score.
    I let myself down by letting my nerves get the better of me.
    It's always very difficult to interview for a company you work for, whether it's for a different department or for your own job. They know you, have seen your reviews (if you guys have those), probably have feedback from supervisors, etc. The company has one over you. Not like when you go for an interview for a brand new job in a brand new company. Then, you can present yourself a certain way (even if it's not quite you), embellish, etc. Also, having to interview just to keep your job is extremely stressful - you are not in a position of power - you are almost begging to keep a job. The next interview you will have for a new position in a new company, you will sail through it. Because for this interview, you will be the one driving it, not the other way around.

It's tough now, but try and stay positive. There's something around the corner.
    Morning all..
    Leanne we LOVE YOU!!!
  • Leanne we LOVE YOU!!!

May I just second this statement...

You're a great girl who is more than capable of getting another job... chin up gorgeous, see it as a new start to go along with the new you that was found on tour ;)

Muchos love and hugs lady xxxx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning all..
    Leanne we LOVE YOU!!!

:thumbup: :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    its Gatorade...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Leanne we LOVE YOU!!!

May I just second this statement...

You're a great girl who is more than capable of getting another job... chin up gorgeous, see it as a new start to go along with the new you that was found on tour ;)

Muchos love and hugs lady xxxx

Thank you xx
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    "And the wind keeps rollin'
    And the sky keeps turning grey
    And the sun is set
    The sun will rise another day"

keep your chin up leanne things will get better
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Smile Leanne! I am sure something will come up. How is everyone today? It's Friday :) I have 3 birthday parties to go to this weekend, two are on at the same time. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.