euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    No I defo heard small town....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    WOW!!! I really LOVE the setlist so far!!!
    I mean, I've been online for the setlist thread for this show, but I didn't recognize how nice it is then :o But NOW that I actually listen to it ..... :D:D:D

Looking at the set list now, is it me or did Elderly Women and Animal get missed and it went straight to Given To Fly from Release?
    No, they were played, Dave :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    I mean, I've been online for the setlist thread for this show, but I didn't recognize how nice it is then :o But NOW that I actually listen to it ..... :D:D:D
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Guys do u still have problem with kufala,com? It's back again on my computer.... :cry: Wants me to log in....
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    im so happy that the shows i loved in this tour,prove it to me in the bootleg..!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    eMJot wrote:
    Guys do u still have problem with kufala,com? It's back again on my computer.... :cry: Wants me to log in....
    nop
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Looking at the set list now, is it me or did Elderly Women and Animal get missed and it went straight to Given To Fly from Release?
    No, they were played, Dave :D

!? maybe i've had too much wine :?
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487
    You know, I feel a little bit embarrassed I hadn't realised until tonight how big a gift Pearl Jam Radio is to us. (Not that I went to this show, but I got to Hyde Park) We have the opportunity to see great music from the greatest band live then within a month we can not only hear that show back but to hear it in a great quality and as a group. I think its beautiful. Great music, great memories, great people. :)
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    hey everyone! and no, no problem with the player/kufala on this end. was a server issue overnight that's been dealt with. i just closed out and reopened it to check and all good.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

Oh jesus harry Daves drunk :roll:
    NHiding wrote:
    hey everyone! and no, no problem with the player/kufala on this end. was a server issue overnight that's been dealt with. i just closed out and reopened it to check and all good.

Rob who do I contact about my fuzzy jumpy Belfast bootleg?

This early?
    I thought of you early, sainsbury's were selling a bottle of Sailor Jerry's for £15

No probs with the radio here
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    You know, I feel a little bit embarrassed I hadn't realised until tonight how big a gift Pearl Jam Radio is to us. (Not that I went to this show, but I got to Hyde Park) We have the opportunity to see great music from the greatest band live then within a month we can not only hear that show back but to hear it in a great quality and as a group. I think its beautiful. Great music, great memories, great people. :)
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    and you can thank in person the guy did it all,he post just under your post
    Rob!!!!!!! :)
  • philthehip wrote:

Who the hell is Jesus Harry? :lol:

Must have switched off. Really dont remember them. Ah well, i'm doing other shit at the min so...
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    phil just contact Kufala. They are excellent with customer service and will get a replacement out to you.
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487
    Mike was so on it all over these Euro nights! 8-)
  • philthehip wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

Rob who do I contact about my fuzzy jumpy Belfast bootleg?

Kufala
    philthehip wrote:

Who the hell is Jesus Harry? :lol:

Must have switched off. Really dont remember them. Ah well, i'm doing other shit at the min so...

Im not entirely sure :?
    NHiding wrote:
    phil just contact Kufala. They are excellent with customer service and will get a replacement out to you.

Cheers Rob and Dave :D
    Mike was so on it all over these Euro nights! 8-)
    he is God,,normal... :lol:
    Heard from Paul, him and his family are at Sonisphere and he's sending me texts to cheer me up.
    So far he's watched Europe and sang The Final Countdown and now he's watching Gary Numan who he is thinking is good...which he never expected!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Heard from Paul, him and his family are at Sonisphere and he's sending me texts to cheer me up.
    So far he's watched Europe and sang The Final Countdown and now he's watching Gary Numan who he is thinking is good...which he never expected!
    :shock: Europe????? They are still here? ooooh god, no :twisted:
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    Guess the portuguese radios did their job on just breathe :lol:
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txRaiEJepw
    what a crowd!!!!!and no pushing and bullshit...great ,,i love the portuguese!!!!kudos!!!
    Parasol wrote:
    :lol::lol:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Is it me..... or is this crowd louder than MSG 2 ??? :shock: :P
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    Is it me..... or is this crowd louder than MSG 2 ??? :shock: :P
    ofcourse man,and u didnt heard anything yet... ;)
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Parasol wrote:

I remember the Berlin crowd singing it well also, but on the boot it doesn't quite sound like that :shock:

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    what a crowd!!!!!and no pushing and bullshit...great ,,i love the portuguese!!!!kudos!!!

it's not that I am portuguese, honest
    but I've seen a lot of live concerts from numerous bands online and seriously we kick ass!!!!
    we do, really and you know it you've seen it
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?