euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Alarm clock is Sleight of Hand or Immortality, and if I have to get up fast then Save You ;D The 'FUCK YOU' always makes me awake.. haha.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Alarm clock is Sleight of Hand or Immortality, and if I have to get up fast then Save You ;D The 'FUCK YOU' always makes me awake.. haha.
    sister call me and listen black athens..mother indifference from msb 1 at 2008 father,jeremy athens..all people from work,alive lisbon 2000 other,,from conan show when he say ladies and gentleman pearl jam and got some starts
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    from conan show when he say ladies and gentleman pearl jam and got some starts

haha...i love that.. I know this speech by heart... :lol: looks like we all downloaded the mp3 from youtube...haha

my ring tone is Alone :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    wolkenlos wrote:
    sister call me and listen black athens..mother indifference from msb 1 at 2008 father,jeremy athens..all people from work,alive lisbon 2000 other,,from conan show when he say ladies and gentleman pearl jam and got some starts
    Freaks :o

8-)

Good night all :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    wolkenlos wrote:
    from conan show when he say ladies and gentleman pearl jam and got some starts

haha...i love that.. I know this speech by heart... :lol: looks like we all downloaded the mp3 from youtube...haha

my ring tone is Alone :)
    nice!!!!was fun rockin with u Franz...see ya tomorrow,,secret party boot!!! :)
    good night!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    eMJot wrote:
    8-)

Good night all :)
    ;)
    good night!!!

Good night dimi, see you tomorrow :)
    I don't want to go to bed...haha... I'm staying!
    wolkenlos wrote:
    good night!!!

Good night dimi, see you tomorrow :)
    I don't want to go to bed...haha... I'm staying!
    u see me leaving??? :lol::lol:
    haha... you freak! At least I don't have to work tomorrow :o

But yeahhh...Tremor Christ :D Rob knows which songs we like :lol:
    Rob, you should play Hold On :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I took a nap in the afternoon, so I am still here...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    danm in 3 hours and 25 minutes i work..
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    Summer vacation is the best! :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:

you better go to bed!! xD
    Dimi..you miss NAIS :P
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Dimi..you miss NAIS :P
    again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????grgrgrgrgrgrgr!!!!!!!!!!
    morning all!!!!i have to say that i just saw in tv the best minister of economy ever!!!
    Georgia!!!!! :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    morning all!!!!i have to say that i just saw in tv the best minister of economy ever!!!

Morning D! Politics in the early morning??? Bäääh! :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

she is the one in the right..here is with her friends !!!!

28ledegeorgiablogspan.jpg
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    I'm scared about going into the office, sitting here :cry: again...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Chrisilein wrote:

she is the one in the right..here is with her friends !!!!

28ledegeorgiablogspan.jpg

Holy shit!!!! :o:o:o :shock:
    I love politics!!! :lol:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Will we get the portugal boot today?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    tomorrow,friday
    today 6uk time will be played a secret show!!!! :o
    Chrisilein wrote:

nope, Friday 8pm (British Summer Time)
    Today Rob said he's going to play another complete show from 6pm but it's a mystery which one...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    all will be ok!!hugs!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

Hello Leanne! I read the forum yesterday and saw the posts regarding your "interview". I don't know by now what you are doing exactly. Could you bring this to light for me?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    dottles wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

nope, Friday 8pm (British Summer Time)
    Today Rob said he's going to play another complete show from 6pm but it's a mystery which one...

Alright! Thanks for the update! Mhhm, mistery show?? :?:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hello Leanne! I read the forum yesterday and saw the posts regarding your "interview". I don't know by now what you are doing exactly. Could you bring this to light for me?

I work in local government and they have had huge budget cuts. My team is being reduced from 16 people to 10 people, so yesterday I had an interview for effectively my own job....and had a meltdown in the interview. So,there is no way I have gotten into that top 10, I saw some of the interviewers notes which seemed to confirm this. Being fair I wouldn't give me a job either based on yesterday and they aren't allowed to take into account prior knowledge of your work.
    dottles wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I work in local government and they have had huge budget cuts. My team is being reduced from 16 people to 10 people, so yesterday I had an interview for effectively my own job....and had a meltdown in the interview. So,there is no way I have gotten into that top 10, I saw some of the interviewers notes which seemed to confirm this. Being fair I wouldn't give me a job either based on yesterday and they aren't allowed to take into account prior knowledge of your work.

But you don't know it 100 % by now, right Leanne? I know I that don't have the knowledge and can't see behind the curtain but doesn't it also depend on how long you have been working for them and what you have done in the past? Cheer up! I really wish you all the best and a biiiig hug from Vienna! :!:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017