euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Rob should play all great Black versions tonight... one by one :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    wolkenlos wrote:
    some people work you know....but wtf is black...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • steky78steky78 Posts: 64
    well, Black at Pinkpop 92 is the best, I think... Young Ed is crying on stage...
    Athens,GR-30/9/06
    London,GB-25/6/10
    Berlin,DE-30/6/10
    Werchter,BE-4/7/10
    East Troy,US-3/9/11
    East Troy,US-4/9/11
    Toronto,CA-11/9/11
    Toronto,CA-12/9/11
    Prague,CZ-2/7/12
    Berlin,DE-4/7/12
    Stockholm,SE-7/7/12
    Oslo,NO-9/7/12
    Copenhagen,DK-10/7/12
    man.u can put the madrid 07???? ,only the radio version i have heard...can u???? :o ...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    wolkenlos wrote:
    some people work you know....but wtf is black...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

it's nearly 1am here... I need my good-night-blacks :D
    NHiding wrote:
    Look for Portugal show to happen on PJ Radio on Friday.
    :D ..suprise!!!ill be here!!!!!!!! :D
    wolkenlos wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

it's nearly 1am here... I need my good-night-blacks :D
    almost 2 am here.. :)
  • NHiding wrote:

Thanks Rob
  • steky78steky78 Posts: 64
    2 am... But, I won't go to sleep as long as I hear this magical "tururutu tururu".

tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...
    Athens,GR-30/9/06
    London,GB-25/6/10
    Berlin,DE-30/6/10
    Werchter,BE-4/7/10
    East Troy,US-3/9/11
    East Troy,US-4/9/11
    Toronto,CA-11/9/11
    Toronto,CA-12/9/11
    Prague,CZ-2/7/12
    Berlin,DE-4/7/12
    Stockholm,SE-7/7/12
    Oslo,NO-9/7/12
    Copenhagen,DK-10/7/12
    oh,,,ed..what a voice...and yes..we didnt belong!!!!!!!!!
    steky78 wrote:
    2 am... But, I won't go to sleep as long as I hear this magical "tururutu tururu".

tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...tururutu tururu...
    :D
    Hey... we want to hear Black!! ;D
  • Last Exit - Appropriate, I'm off to bed.

Night all.
    wolkenlos wrote:
    Hey... we want to hear Black!! ;D
    me too!!!!! rob give us the message,,last exit :lol:
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    maybe he said that part in the beginning of brisbane? anyway, that one was one i'll never forget. also the 'we didn't belong together' part there finally kicked in for me in terms of a previous relationship. after years of bumming out, it clicked right there, like, fuck, he's right!
    Dimi, just pulled my copy of Madrid '07 off my shelf and will work on getting it into the library for you, so sometime soon you'll hear it. not tonight, but eventually.

playing a full show tomorrow at 6pm london time, but its a slightly older one and will just let you be surprised :?:
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    NHiding wrote:
    Same time as usual?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    yes, portugal will be same time as usual. tomorrow's surprise one just a bit earlier.
  • NHiding wrote:
    maybe he said that part in the beginning of brisbane? anyway, that one was one i'll never forget. also the 'we didn't belong together' part there finally kicked in for me in terms of a previous relationship. after years of bumming out, it clicked right there, like, fuck, he's right!
    Dimi, just pulled my copy of Madrid '07 off my shelf and will work on getting it into the library for you, so sometime soon you'll hear it. not tonight, but eventually.

playing a full show tomorrow at 6pm london time, but its a slightly older one and will just let you be surprised :?:

Cool I will check it out.

It was a great Black Rob :D
    NHiding wrote:

Yes, that tag was beautiful!

And hopefully the show tomorrow will be Drop in the Park...haha :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Last Exit - Appropriate, I'm off to bed.

Night all.

Night lovely x

I am off to bed too, am beginning to struggle with it all again, best try to sleep.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    NHiding wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I am guessing Drop in the park.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

NHiding wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope u notice me before u put it!!!!!!!!!!!!!O.M.G.!!!!!IM GONNA LISTEN IT FINALLY!!
    just one thing ill tell
    you could been here,i could been there...but im here ,fuck you in there!!!!!!!!!!!
    but its ok......and i sing...tururutu tururu.......O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and 6uk time tomorrow,,ill wait :)
    BLACK!!!!MADRID 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rob, any chance you can play the Munich show from 1992 when they played Ten from start to finish sometime? And give us plenty of advance notice?

danm..cant sleep now..what a night...and soon my dream will come true...black madrid 07.. :D
    edited July 2010
    SLEIGHT OF HAND!!!!

OMG...heart attack...I love this song to death!

one of the few songs I think they couldn't perform it any better live... the album version is still the best.
    Post edited by wolkenlos on
    wolkenlos wrote:
    SLEIGHT OF HAND!!!!

remind me when i wake up in the morning..great drums from matt...and in manchester i kiss a girl next to me,when it starts and she was like that :shock:
    wolkenlos wrote:
    SLEIGHT OF HAND!!!!

remind me when i wake up in the morning..

HAHA... I have Sleight Of Hand as my alarm clock.. because it wakes me up so gently :D
    wolkenlos wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:
    SLEIGHT OF HAND!!!!

remind me when i wake up in the morning..

HAHA... I have Sleight Of Hand as my alarm clock.. because it wakes me up so gently :D
    black.in all..exept text messages..better man crowd of athens 06