euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I was very relieved when he asked the people to go back. They are ugly fuckers...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    NHiding wrote:
    Dissident used to be my #1 PJ song back in the day. Then I had my In Hiding revelation at 11/6/00 in Seattle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzWCNOfGE0 ??
    :) Sounds great!
    I unexpectedly found myself crying during this song at the show.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rafie wrote:
    dublin,my first time..same thing..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    and this was the show when 99% was drunk... :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rafie wrote:
    dublin,my first time..same thing..
    It's an amazing live song.

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    how's everyone doing tonight, just been reading back pages, seems like everyone is in fine spirits.

just finished watching toy story 1 and 2 with the kids, guess i'll have to take them to the cinema to see the 3rd.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    in general,in europe shows they did amazing job in bootlegs!!!!only issue was with the sound of crowd in half belfast show,but ill check it when i put cd..but congrats to people work hard on this..amazing job!!
    I think they might have cut out the '56 guitar dialogue :shock: I am pretty sure it was before even flow (though I may be wrong)

• how's everyone doing tonight, just been reading back pages, seems like everyone is in fine spirits.

just finished watching toy story 1 and 2 with the kids, guess i'll have to take them to the cinema to see the 3rd.

Hello.

I wouldn't mind seeing the third one but all the reviews say it's quite emotional for adults so make sure you take your hankey :D

Hows things?
    Have I mentioned that Mike Mccready = guitar god?

• wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    rafie wrote:
    I think they might have cut out the '56 guitar dialogue :shock: I am pretty sure it was before even flow (though I may be wrong)

parental_advisory_explicit_lyrics.jpg

:lol:
    edited July 2010
    rafie wrote:
    no no..later..after song:D
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    rafie wrote:
    Have I mentioned that Mike Mccready = guitar god?
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    there ya go
  • in general,in europe shows they did amazing job in bootlegs!!!!only issue was with the sound of crowd in half belfast show,but ill check it when i put cd..but congrats to people work hard on this..amazing job!!

I think The euro boots do sound a little better the the US ones. Maybe thats just the evolution of the process. They always tend to get better as the tour goes along.

Hope its not long before the 2010 box comes out. Gonna need somewhere to store them all 8-)
    rafie wrote:
    Never mind. Here it is!

wolkenlos wrote:
    now :D haha
    :lol::lol: what he said about mastrubation exactly??
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    how's everyone doing tonight, just been reading back pages, seems like everyone is in fine spirits.

Hello.

I wouldn't mind seeing the third one but all the reviews say it's quite emotional for adults so make sure you take your hankey :D

Hows things?
    I'll bear that in mind, tbh i have no idea what the 3rd one is about.
    i'm not up to much now, listening to the bilbao show. and playing zelda on the wife's ds.
    to be quite honest i'm stuck, and reading up on a walkthrough to help me by :oops:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    oh,remember now,we talked at show,,arm aloft bilbao version is the best!!
  • how's everyone doing tonight, just been reading back pages, seems like everyone is in fine spirits.

Hello.

Hows things?
    I'll bear that in mind, tbh i have no idea what the 3rd one is about.
    i'm not up to much now, listening to the bilbao show. and playing zelda on the wife's ds.
    to be quite honest i'm stuck, and reading up on a walkthrough to help me by :oops:

:lol:

Multi-tasking right there.
    wolkenlos wrote:
    now :D haha
    :lol::lol: what he said about mastrubation exactly??
    They have been on tour a long time and he wanted to take Mikes '56 guitar to his hotel room after the show and masturbate to it. The curves do it for him :lol:

That makes me very happy coming from you! I'll order the CD in the morning.

• oh,remember now,we talked at show,,arm aloft bilbao version is the best!!

Out of all the ones i've heard on cd Dublin is still my fav.

I'll have another think once i've heard them all properly.

I hope this cover isn't just 1 tour only, should become a regular cover I think. Love it.
    rafie wrote:
    That makes me very happy coming from you! I'll order the CD in the morning.
    i finnish with that things at 8pm uk time earlier.. :lol::lol:
    the only pro in bilbao was the sound if you were standing directly from speakers...wqas toooo loud...i move 3 times during show till i found the right spot :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Well Inception was a mind fuck.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Well Inception was a mind fuck.
    venice was a fuck of all!!!mind ,body,soul,heart..so i had a better fuck than you mr Brisk :lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Dimi, any news on your videos? :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.