euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    jrd wrote:
    really,,what going to be with this ill buy u a beer,drinks on me and stuff...
    there is no way someone to be sober,no matter hard he try. ,right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm just pretending to be nice... :twisted:
    i said it 20 times in the past and said to me 200 times!!!will happen,thats im saying.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    danleri wrote:
    so I was wondering... pure speculation here... what are the chances to have Jeremy played in Europe this year?
    yep!~! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Chrisilein wrote:
    i would say about 87,7 % - based on my mathematically calculation!! 8-)

ok now you have to tell us about your mathematical calculations and how you got that figure :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    1 week today and I will be in London drinking :)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    danleri wrote:
    so I was wondering... pure speculation here... what are the chances to have Jeremy played in Europe this year?

never seen 'em play Jeremy so i'd like to think the chances are high... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    danleri wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    i would say about 87,7 % - based on my mathematically calculation!! 8-)

ok now you have to tell us about your mathematical calculations and how you got that figure :-)

Sorry, i forgot how to calculate that! 8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon all
    i dont finish work until monday night but most f the pressure is now off and i just need to clear a list of stuff up now before finishing
    so good luck to all you,s who are starting to finish and begin travelling
    be safe on your travels an for my part hope to see you in
    dublin/belfast/london/berlin/arras/werchter or bilbao
    cannae fuckin wait :D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • I'VE JUST FINISHED WORK!!!!

BRING IT ON MOTHERLOVERS!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I'VE JUST FINISHED WORK!!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

yahoo1st.gif

oooOOOooo... Greece have just equalised...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

yahoo1st.gif

0028.gif
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • No MSG boots yet :( I was really hopeful today as they have started reaching Europe. Oh well got my confirmation for London :)

Can anyone attend the pre-show drink in Dublin on the 21st? If so could anyone give me any information? I didn't sign up on Facebook as I am not a user although I am attending the show and I am a Ten Clubber.

Thanks.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    No MSG boots yet :( I was really hopeful today as they have started reaching Europe. Oh well got my confirmation for London :)

Can anyone attend the pre-show drink in Dublin on the 21st? If so could anyone give me any information? I didn't sign up on Facebook as I am not a user although I am attending the show and I am a Ten Clubber.

Thanks.

It's all on the front page.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

:lol::lol::lol:
    I've got 7 hours in the office tomorrow...then I'm off :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    10 hours tomorrow & 9 hours on saturday...Bäh!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oh, and I've a recorded delivery package at home, so it's either a late birthday pressie......

...or the stickers :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    tomorrow,im traveling to Athens!!!!!!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Hellooooooo !
    One more day at work and I'm on tour 8-)
    Ummm actually, it's hard to decide to clothes to pack :P
    Brisk. wrote:

He he ... I'm still wondering if I should bring my ski goggles with me ;) ... at least I decided not to bring my helmet !
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

He he ... I'm still wondering if I should bring my ski goggles with me ;) ... at least I decided not to bring my helmet !

Hehe, anyone know of any forecasts?
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    One more day at work then off until the 29th with three certain gigs in between and a chance to have a drink with the 10c 8-)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Brisk. wrote:

Hehe, anyone know of any forecasts?

It couldn't be worse than the weather in France right now ... I've never seen so much rain in June. :(
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I finished work until 5 July! Only 90 minutes late out too which is quite good given the amount of stuff I had to get sorted out before I could go on leave. Lots of happier customers now and all the ones that aren't have been passed to other people!

Looking forward to Monday already, though I have a festival to go to first!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    its quite ironic in the first 15 minuets of this game france have been awarded too frees for handball :roll:
  • satansbed wrote:
    its quite ironic in the first 15 minuets of this game france have been awarded too frees for handball :roll:

:lol: Don't be bitter!

C'mon Mexico
    satansbed wrote:

C'mon Mexico
    apparently theres a giant hand going to all of frances matches.... legend
  • satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

C'mon Mexico
    apparently theres a giant hand going to all of frances matches.... legend

A giant hand?

Got any pics of that?

A giant hand?

Got any pics of that?

they where talking about it on the irish coverage of it
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    satansbed wrote:

A giant hand?

Got any pics of that?

they where talking about it on the irish coverage of it

Cant believe France cheated so badly to come to the world cup and be so poor