Ed looks WAY older since SVT...

13»

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    fair enough. but i rather doubt you'd take kindly to be lectured on smoking pot the way you like to lecture those that smoke cigarettes.

WRONG!!....being a person who smoked cigs for about 13 years...and quit cold mother fucking turkey...with no gum...no pills...no patch...no bullshit (man...it was NOT easy!!!!)....i have earned the right to talk all the shit i want!! :P :P :P

It's not a retard license
  • Cosmo wrote:
    Ed looks older than he did in 1997...
    Hmmmm... I'm going to file this one in the, 'No FUCKING Shit?' folder...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Smellyman wrote:
    fair enough. but i rather doubt you'd take kindly to be lectured on smoking pot the way you like to lecture those that smoke cigarettes.

WRONG!!....being a person who smoked cigs for about 13 years...and quit cold mother fucking turkey...with no gum...no pills...no patch...no bullshit (man...it was NOT easy!!!!)....i have earned the right to talk all the shit i want!! :P :P :P

It's not a retard license

really?...show me yours and we'll compare.
  • really?...show me yours and we'll compare.

OMG.
    :silent:
    where is that 'fun with quotes' thread.
    :shock:
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

OMG.

get your mind out of the gutter...there is no room for it next to mine. ;):mrgreen:
  • eMMI wrote:
    in my earlier days on this forum, i started a thread about how ed should stop smoking etc etc. is was locked and i got suspended for 3 months. i think this is a similiar thread.

not only that, but the fact the OP stated in no uncertain terms that Ed hasn't aged well. I don't exactly find that complimentary towards a member of the band, which I thought was a reason for threads to get locked. But I could be wrong.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014

OMG.

get your mind out of the gutter...there is no room for it next to mine. ;):mrgreen:

still trying to get out the measuring sticks....overcompensating, eh? ;)

this thread is about ed.
    and not even ed in white pants!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    in my earlier days on this forum, i started a thread about how ed should stop smoking etc etc. is was locked and i got suspended for 3 months. i think this is a similiar thread.

not only that, but the fact the OP stated in no uncertain terms that Ed hasn't aged well. I don't exactly find that complimentary towards a member of the band, which I thought was a reason for threads to get locked. But I could be wrong.

fixed that for you. (I didn't post the thing you quoted.)

the OP said that Ed looks a lot older. not that he looks like crap or hasn't aged well or anything..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

hardly. you ought to understand better than most the appeal of a nice smoke, so let people have their poison. you've got yours. i quit smoking pot cold turkey... i didn't use that as an excuse to abuse stoners and tell them to change their lives to be like me. what the fuck do i care if you smoke pot? and what the fuck do you care if i or anyone else smoke cigs?
  • eMMI wrote:

the OP said that Ed looks a lot older. not that he looks like crap or hasn't aged well or anything..

while i do believe it IS insinuated....and even so....so what?
    since when can we only say complimentary things about the band?
    never read that in the board guidelines. sure, be respecful, but yea....the OP wasn't rude about it.

besides, if we can have this:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950
    over 250 pages dedicated to pics where ed looks hot...i think we can handle one thread saying ed isn't aging well. besides, outside of the OP...no one actually even seems to agree with that. so even this thread, could well be just an ego fest for ed. :mrgreen:

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• eMMI wrote:

sorry about that! the OP said that Ed looks older than the amount of time that has passed. to me that meant he hasn't aged well.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • while i do believe it IS insinuated....and even so....so what?
    never read that in the board guidelines. sure, be respecful, but yea....the OP wasn't rude about it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950
    over 250 pages dedicated to pics where ed looks hot...i think we can handle one thread saying ed isn't aging well. besides, outside of the OP...no one actually even seems to agree with that. so even this thread, could well be just an ego fest for ed. :mrgreen:

let me be more clear......I don't care what is said about him/them. Anyone can say anything they want. I was merely pointing out that I thought the mods wouldn't like it is all.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950

let me be more clear......I don't care what is said about him/them. Anyone can say anything they want. I was merely pointing out that I thought the mods wouldn't like it is all.

i gotcha.
    and all i was pointing out to be clear was simply, as long as people aren't rude/disresptful...don't think the mods care. what they may 'like'...idk....but as far as board guidelines, i think this is well within limits is all.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• this thread is why i avoid hardcore PJ fans like the plague. :lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:

sorry about that! the OP said that Ed looks older than the amount of time that has passed. to me that meant he hasn't aged well.

no worries. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950

i gotcha.
    and all i was pointing out to be clear was simply, as long as people aren't rude/disresptful...don't think the mods care. what they may 'like'...idk....but as far as board guidelines, i think this is well within limits is all.

gotcha! ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    OMG, this is the best looking band on the planet :)

I don't get all the comments this year, I think Ed looks great. More importantly, I saw him up close at a couple of solo shows and I think he looks a lot happier than he used to, which is so much more important.

But.... speaking of SVT, I was just watching it a couple weeks ago and could not believe how different Mike looks! He looks younger today than he did twelve years ago! I know he might have been sick back then, but anyway, keep up the good work, Mike ;)

Oh yeah Mike is looking fantastic at the moment. He's slimmed down a lot and is really buff. I want to see more photos of him shirtless at the Sydney show. :P
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I watched SVT and noticed you much younger ED looked compaired to now. OMG huge difference for the amount of time that elasped.

I'm wondering why you feel the need to even say this. (!) :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    justam wrote:
    I watched SVT and noticed you much younger ED looked compaired to now. OMG huge difference for the amount of time that elasped.

Twitter Syndrome?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    justam wrote:

Twitter Syndrome?

*shrugs*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    justam wrote:

what's worse is he thought of it and spent the effort to actually post it...i was watching acl and was listening to the music and watching the performance...never even crossed my mind what they looked like :?
    Yeah, I was watching ACL and thinking I was glad that other people might possibly see how good they are so they are not just the beloved band of us dedicated fans. :? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Cosmo wrote:
    Ed looks older than he did in 1997...
    Hmmmm... I'm going to file this one in the, 'No FUCKING Shit?' folder...

best comment yet
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • MrSmith wrote:
    this thread is why i avoid hardcore PJ fans like the plague. :lol:

jon is that you?
    my partner says that...
    :mrgreen:
  • justam wrote:
    Yeah, I was watching ACL and thinking I was glad that other people might possibly see how good they are so they are not just the beloved band of us dedicated fans. :? :)

i watched it thinking
    this wine is getting better and better, ohhhhhhhh yeah.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Yeah Ed still had a baby face in 1997 so what? The only real change I've noticed is that his hair is thinning out a bit at the top. Who knows what's under the beard ... the baby face could still be there for all we know. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014