Ed looks WAY older since SVT...

Comments

• "blah blah blah smoking kills i'm a truth ad teeny bopper yada yada yada"

IF YOU DON’T SMOKE, DON’T START
    IF YOU SMOKE, QUIT SMOKING NOW

class dismissed!!!!! ;):mrgreen:

what're you a DARE officer or something?

yeah...me being a dare officer is like Ghandi eating a cheese burger....or you saying Riot Act is Pearl Jams best album. :mrgreen:
  • pandora wrote:
    Ed,
    Please don't shave it or cut your hair
    You are simply beautiful

if we know nothing else by now it is...
    ed's gonna do what ed wants to do....
    so if he wants his beard, he will keep his beard
    if he doesn't want his beard, he'll shave his beard
    ibesides which, i think he may well listen more to what jill perhaps likes than any of us...;)
    ed is beautiful no matter what....and besides, it's what's on the inside that makes him truly beautiful. just like all of pearl jam. *sighs*
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Ed looks just as gorgeous now as he did 12 years ago. We all age. 12 years ago I was 20 years old and now I'm 32 and yes I look older too.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • pandora wrote:
    Ed,
    You are simply beautiful

ibesides which, i think he may well listen more to what jill perhaps likes than any of us...;)
    ed is beautiful no matter what....and besides, it's what's on the inside that makes him truly beautiful. just like all of pearl jam. *sighs*

corny.gif
    :lol::lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    Ed,
    You are simply beautiful

Just an opinion- I think he knows he looks great just as is but in a wonderful humble way :)
    me I love my hubby's beard and think it feels just great wherever it lands ;)
  • pandora wrote:
    Ed,
    You are simply beautiful

corny.gif
    :lol::lol:

jealous.......;)

hey pandora, bottomline....ed shows up....i'm IN. beard or not.
    of course, this is only in my dreams in any case.
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• pandora wrote:

ok...TMI about your hanky panky time with Grizzly Adams man!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jason-Eaton-5898900.jpg

wait...Zack?....is that you dude?!?!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

ok...TMI about your hanky panky time with Grizzly Adams man!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jason-Eaton-5898900.jpg

wait...Zack?....is that you dude?!?!
    wow now thats a beard :!:
  • I thought we weren't supposed to talk band member's personal lives on here?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I thought we weren't supposed to talk band member's personal lives on here?

how is what ed looks like, his 'personal life'.....?
    no one is discussing his personal life, simply...what he looks like.
    :?

and he looks goooooooooooodddddddddddddd... 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• NORMAL AFTER 12 YEARS.. ALL PEOPLE ARENT LIKE ME THAT I LOOK ALL THE TIME SO YOUNG,HOT AND SEXY. :lol::lol::lol: .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ed in 10 years

jerry_garcia_image__2_.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I wish my husband aged as well as Ed. :D
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Ed in 10 years

Don't say that... we all know where Jerry was a few years after that.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    norm wrote:
    don't listen to these peeps ed...the beard is righteous!! :thumbup:

+1 :D

sure Ed looks older, but he still looks good. (as has been stated multiple times in this very thread.) he has quite a few years on me but man, I so would. ;):lol:

people age! smokers or not. I know I look a lot older than I did 12 years ago. then again, I was 10 years old then. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    correct me if i'm wrong but shouldn't this tread be locked by now?
  • eMMI wrote:
    norm wrote:

sure Ed looks older, but he still looks good. (as has been stated multiple times in this very thread.) he has quite a few years on me but man, I so would. ;):lol:

people age! smokers or not. I know I look a lot older than I did 12 years ago. then again, I was 10 years old then. :mrgreen:
    young people... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    Ed in 10 years

Don't say that... we all know where Jerry was a few years after that.
    Yeah, he co wrote Built to Last :sick:
    GoiMTvP.gif

why? :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    norm wrote:

young people... :mrgreen:

:lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    eMMI wrote:

in my earlier days on this forum, i started a thread about how ed should stop smoking etc etc. is was locked and i got suspended for 3 months. i think this is a similiar thread.
    eMMI wrote:

in my earlier days on this forum, i started a thread about how ed should stop smoking etc etc. is was locked and i got suspended for 3 months. i think this is a similiar thread.

fair enough. having not seen that thread it's hard to compare this and that one. but this one isn't really about Ed's smoking, not originally. :)

time will tell what's gonna happen.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Hmmpphh.

I guess people are not supposed to age anymore.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    If SVT was shot 12 years ago, that means Ed was the same age then as I am now...

Shit, if I look even a tenth as good in 12 years' time as Ed does now then I'll just stay at home looking at myself all day!

I can't think of a single singer out there who looks anywhere near as good as Ed does!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Ed looks older than he did in 1997...
    Hmmmm... I'm going to file this one in the, 'No FUCKING Shit?' folder...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    "blah blah blah smoking kills i'm a truth ad teeny bopper yada yada yada"

IF YOU DON’T SMOKE, DON’T START
    IF YOU SMOKE, QUIT SMOKING NOW

class dismissed!!!!! ;):mrgreen:

what're you a DARE officer or something?

yeah...me being a dare officer is like Ghandi eating a cheese burger....or you saying Riot Act is Pearl Jams best album. :mrgreen:

fair enough. but i rather doubt you'd take kindly to be lectured on smoking pot the way you like to lecture those that smoke cigarettes.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    eMMI wrote:

Smoking is not a publicly known thing (aside from seeing him sneaking a cigarette way off in the corner of the stage during a song).

Ed's looks are unavoidably public.

A fine line, and it may get locked, but I think this is easily on the "public" side of things.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    I watched SVT and noticed you much younger ED looked compaired to now. OMG huge difference for the amount of time that elasped.

Brilliant deduction Sherlock
  • fair enough. but i rather doubt you'd take kindly to be lectured on smoking pot the way you like to lecture those that smoke cigarettes.

WRONG!!....being a person who smoked cigs for about 13 years...and quit cold mother fucking turkey...with no gum...no pills...no patch...no bullshit (man...it was NOT easy!!!!)....i have earned the right to talk all the shit i want!! :P :P :P
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Smellyman wrote:
    I watched SVT and noticed you much younger ED looked compaired to now. OMG huge difference for the amount of time that elasped.

Brilliant deduction Sherlock
    The thing I find astonishing is the way Matt has changed from 'Single Video Theory' til now. He looks younger now... and has grown taller.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!