Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I hate that I love this team. WHat the fuck? Chicken wings tomorrow.
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    JAx 13 Buffalo 10

Anther game of great defense and and offense that well.........it's just there.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Bills 75
    Jacksonville 1
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if there was a useless thread thread, this would be the first thread listed in that thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    This should just be changed to 2012 abused fans. It would stay Bills fans anyway.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Haters.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Haters.

Dude i'm not a hater i'm a disgruntled Bills fan. This has been a very very very abusive relationship. I mean shit man first four games of the season the Bills were putting up 35 pts a game...................BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the Defense couldn't stop anybody. Now the defense is playing well and the offense can't do shit. They won that Miami game because of special teams, defense and Miami played worse.

The Fitzpatrick won't go away till either A) he get's hurt or B) Chan is fired. But Ralph will hire a NFL reject again. Or some old ass Cor. He will get new coach, staff blah blah. The Bills will promise things will change and things look different. The the leaves turn and the Bills turn to shit with them. It's and abusive relationship. The sad truth is Ralphie doesn't care. Next Sept that stadium will be full for atleast four home games maybe five. Then the three game slide comes going into the bye and it's bye bye Bills again.

So prove me wrong Ralphie. If they keep Gailey I will love to hear the reason why.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Haters.

Dude i'm not a hater i'm a disgruntled Bills fan. This has been a very very very abusive relationship. I mean shit man first four games of the season the Bills were putting up 35 pts a game...................BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the Defense couldn't stop anybody. Now the defense is playing well and the offense can't do shit. They won that Miami game because of special teams, defense and Miami played worse.

The Fitzpatrick won't go away till either A) he get's hurt or B) Chan is fired. But Ralph will hire a NFL reject again. Or some old ass Cor. He will get new coach, staff blah blah. The Bills will promise things will change and things look different. The the leaves turn and the Bills turn to shit with them. It's and abusive relationship. The sad truth is Ralphie doesn't care. Next Sept that stadium will be full for atleast four home games maybe five. Then the three game slide comes going into the bye and it's bye bye Bills again.

So prove me wrong Ralphie. If they keep Gailey I will love to hear the reason why.

I can't explain anything. Just a Bills fan and always be. 11qmi6t.gif
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Haters.

I can't explain anything. Just a Bills fan and always be. 11qmi6t.gif

I'm not turning my back. I just don't get invested. I mean it sucks getting all worked up and pissed off about. When you know in that little corner in your mind you know "They're gonna fuck it up" you know and they do. And we have this coach who should be in a retirement home with this dipshit owner. Durp let's give Fitz a shitload of money he played five good games DUUUURRRRRP. Fucking Rob Johnson all over again. Only if we could get anther Flutie. Mike Vick anyone? Watch if Fitz continues to play bad watch this team go make a offer to Vick. He will be cheap and this team is desperate. I mean I hate being that doom and gloom fan and I never think any draft pick sucks of a FA signee is stupid. That's dumb I want all the moves to work out. But come on can you say with a straight face this team isn't predictable?
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

I'm not turning my back. I just don't get invested. I mean it sucks getting all worked up and pissed off about. When you know in that little corner in your mind you know "They're gonna fuck it up" you know and they do. And we have this coach who should be in a retirement home with this dipshit owner. Durp let's give Fitz a shitload of money he played five good games DUUUURRRRRP. Fucking Rob Johnson all over again. Only if we could get anther Flutie. Mike Vick anyone? Watch if Fitz continues to play bad watch this team go make a offer to Vick. He will be cheap and this team is desperate. I mean I hate being that doom and gloom fan and I never think any draft pick sucks of a FA signee is stupid. That's dumb I want all the moves to work out. But come on can you say with a straight face this team isn't predictable?

I stopped blaming Fitzpatrick. They honestly don't have a deep threat or receivers that can get separation. Stevie Johnson is a nice receiver but he's not a number 1. The offense has adjusted accordingly and they are what they are. They are a run first/play action screen team offense. Again it is what it is.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The cfl called, they want their expansion franchise back
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I stopped blaming Fitzpatrick. They honestly don't have a deep threat or receivers that can get separation. Stevie Johnson is a nice receiver but he's not a number 1. The offense has adjusted accordingly and they are what they are. They are a run first/play action screen team offense. Again it is what it is.

There's always next year
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    81 wrote:

SO much hate.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:evil:
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,078
    For a couple of years, I lived about an hour south west of Buffalo. Some crazy assed fans back there, I'll say that! :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    For a couple of years, I lived about an hour south west of Buffalo. Some crazy assed fans back there, I'll say that! :lol:

We prefer the term "passionate" not "crazy assed". :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

We prefer the term "passionate" not "crazy assed". :lol:

+1
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Game is blacked out in buffalo.

People are sick of 13 years and no playoffs.

I am eating my tickets for the game. No way Im going to spend an entire day, money for parking, grilling stuff, beer, etc to sit in a cold rain and watch another meaningless December game.

Fuck this team.
  • Options
    Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!! Fuck Mark Brunell! Fuck Tony Boselli!

buffalo_bills.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    MayDay10 wrote:

People are sick of 13 years and no playoffs.

I am eating my tickets for the game. No way Im going to spend an entire day, money for parking, grilling stuff, beer, etc to sit in a cold rain and watch another meaningless December game.

Fuck this team.

Thats why they should move to Toronto, they'd fit right in with the leafs, raptors and blue jays :lol::lol::lol:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

Not the first time an NFL game was blacked out in any city and won't be the last. Don't forget it is the 11th biggest stadium in the NFL and only less than 700 seats away from being the 7th largest.
  • Options
    yeah, Im not taking it as a knock against us. Any other team would have trouble selling tickets at this point if their franchise was this miserable.... save maybe the giants and packers
  • Options
    Future starts today!!!!

Bills-vs-Jaguars-576x321.jpg
  • Options
    go jags! (today you guys can get a taste of what a really bad football team looks like)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Im close to losing out mode if Im not already there.

The only glimmer of hope (lol) is to win out against a relatively soft schedule, and get a lot of help in an overall shitty AFC.

Its not going to happen though. They will win 2-3 more games to get to 6-10, or 7-9. Football purgatory.

If they lose out, they will get a better pick, and people's anger will grow against ownership and management.
  • Options
    First row sports is my friend this afternoon. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    DS1119 wrote:

lol @fuck mark brunell and fuck tony boselli :lol: i wish poz was playing for us still :cry:

#firstrowsports
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

lol @fuck mark brunell and fuck tony boselli :lol: i wish poz was playing for us still :cry:

#firstrowsports

Yeah it does suck.
  • Options
    by the way, love the signature DS
  • Options
    wow poz with the INT, i have mixed emotions about it because i love poz