Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Since we're playing a high profile team this week, I might be able to catch the Bills on TV....if not though #firstrowsports

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO

FUCK REX RYAN
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Make it happen Buffalo!

Please just run the damn ball. :x
  • Options
    How could the Smalbany affiliate here choose to show the Jets/Seahawks game instead of the Bill/Pats? :fp:
  • Options
    Game changing fumble. :fp:
  • Options
    Comeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Options
    Just get the ball in Spiller's hands!!!!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just get the ball in Spiller's hands!!!!

I was just about to say the same thing pretty much, he is the play maker of this team, but this game is over and im super unhappy about it :cry:
  • Options
    FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    That blows. I found it funny the commentators were kind of getting ahead of themselves, like Buffalo had already won or something. They were jabbering on about it would bring Buffalo to within one game of New Eng.... interception, game over.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Every week I subject myself to this torture. Your not putting the ball in SPiller's hands on the final drive because???? :x
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    DS1119 wrote:
    Every week I subject myself to this torture. Your not putting the ball in SPiller's hands on the final drive because???? :x

Chan Gailey is the only person in the entire world who thinks Fitzsucketh can win games. That's why.

Primetime game this Thursday should be interesting to see how Buffalo fucks it up. I've just become numb to this team. It's to the point where losses don't bother me and wins (when they do come) surprise me.

#stophiringrecycledcoahes
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Bill Belichick was shitting his pants when he was thinking about Spiller getting the ball. They had no answer
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Bill Belichick was shitting his pants when he was thinking about Spiller getting the ball. They had no answer

No they didn't and Gailey constantly goes away from Buffalo's stengths. Just can't figure it out. Run the god damn ball until they stop it. I don't understand his mindset at all. :fp:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

No they didn't and Gailey constantly goes away from Buffalo's stengths. Just can't figure it out. Run the god damn ball until they stop it. I don't understand his mindset at all. :fp:

Because he wants everyone to think he can run a air raid offense and he doesn't have the tools. Like i said he bellieves that Fitzsucketh can win games with his arm instead of relying on C.J and Fred legs. The offensive line this team has was built to run. Instead we get a QB that looks more like he's lost than the 10 million dollar man. Bad play calls and a defense that spends way to much time on the field. Unless the Bills go on a hot streak starting Thursday Chan has to go along with everyother coach on this team. Then again good ol' Ralphie will just hire some bottomfeeder who has a losing record with multiple teams.

I'd be fine with a young cordinator who bombs then some recycled HC who hasn't acomplished jackshit. Atleast a young guy would give the fan base some hope.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    If the Bills don't win this week I give up. :fp:
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    i say give Vince Young a start :shock:
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    Going to the game.

Im actually cautiously optimistic they make a run. The schedule opens up now and if they prove they are better than Miami, they could really win 6 or 7 of the last 7 games.

Im usually pessimistic too when it comes to the Bills, but the schedule is just soft now.

Its game to game, everything is pretty much a must-win. They lose to Miami and the season is over.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Going to the game.

Im actually cautiously optimistic they make a run. The schedule opens up now and if they prove they are better than Miami, they could really win 6 or 7 of the last 7 games.

Im usually pessimistic too when it comes to the Bills, but the schedule is just soft now.

Its game to game, everything is pretty much a must-win. They lose to Miami and the season is over.

You're right and that's why the Pats and Titans losses sting even more.
  • Options
    I watched the replay of the Pats game last night on NFLN.

THREE horrible pass interferance calls on the Bills gave the pats great field position. One of them should have been incidental contact Gronk wasn't even the intended reciever. The other two the ball wasn't even catchable. Hell the last one the ball landed 3 or 4 yards outside the field of play.

Yes Fred shouldn't have fumbled but if those to PI calls are not made it may have been a whole different game.

I like Fitz getting up and looking at Spikes after that roughing the passer penalty and saying FUCK YOU. I love how the Pats fans were booing. They know damn well if Mario did that to Brady not only would the stadium loose thier mind Mario would also get a fine for it.

That's what i hate about when teams play the Pats you also have to play against the refs as well.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

THREE horrible pass interferance calls on the Bills gave the pats great field position. One of them should have been incidental contact Gronk wasn't even the intended reciever. The other two the ball wasn't even catchable. Hell the last one the ball landed 3 or 4 yards outside the field of play.

Yes Fred shouldn't have fumbled but if those to PI calls are not made it may have been a whole different game.

I like Fitz getting up and looking at Spikes after that roughing the passer penalty and saying FUCK YOU. I love how the Pats fans were booing. They know damn well if Mario did that to Brady not only would the stadium loose thier mind Mario would also get a fine for it.

That's what i hate about when teams play the Pats you also have to play against the refs as well.

I do agree with you about Brady. There seem to be qb rules (which are already ridiculous) and then theyre seem to be superstar qb rules. If a Bill did that to Brady he might have been ejected from the game.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I do agree with you about Brady. There seem to be qb rules (which are already ridiculous) and then theyre seem to be superstar qb rules. If a Bill did that to Brady he might have been ejected from the game.

It's not even if a Bills player did that to Brady. If a Browns, Bengals, Dolphins, Rams etc player did that to Brady it would atleast cost them. It's bullshit Pats fan can say well this and that all they want. In reality it all goes back to that "tuck" rule. Which has never been used since that game. What's sad espically for us Bills fans. If Bledsoe had not been there in the AFC championship game who knows how that Pats turn out.

I'm not saying Brady isn't a heck of a QB but the different set of rules is ridonkulous. Hell even Ray Lewis said it's a different set of rules when facing Brady. Let's just end all the shit and put a red jersey on all 32 QB's and be done with it. Because that's what it's going towards.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    I dont know if you guys noticed, but do you remember that play where Brady was knocked down cleanly in his own endzone by Kyle Williams.... and the replay showed as he was sitting on the ground his first action was looking at the ref.

I think if it was less discreet it would bother me less. It wasnt even close to any kind of infraction other than knocking Brady to the ground.
  • Options
    LETS GO BILLS!!! SHOVE IT UP MARINOS ASS!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Big day. Big game. :corn:

93484163.jpg.20739.0_crop_340x234.jpg?1259625540
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Bills 74 Dolphins 2
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    Bills 74 Dolphins 1

fixed :lol:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Bills 24
    Fish 14
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the bills make me wanna ...drink!...throw my hands up and..drink!!! cmon now!

http://www.facesofbuffalo.com/t-shirts/ ... shirt.html
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    the bills make me wanna ...drink!...throw my hands up and..drink!!! cmon now!

http://www.facesofbuffalo.com/t-shirts/ ... shirt.html

I like that. 8-)
  • Options
    buffalo-bills1.png