Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Are terrible....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!!

#firstrowsports
    #rexryanisadbag

I have a feeling the Bill's' defense is here to stay
  • Options
    I want to get on the Jets thread and just spew my hatred of them :lol:

#fuckthesteelersandjets
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I want to get on the Jets thread and just spew my hatred of them :lol:

#fuckthesteelersandjets

:lol:
  • Options
    mario williams sack baby!!

you firstrowing it DS?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    are there fans there or a bunch of corpses?
  • Options

you firstrowing it DS?

It's my local game actually. :D
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

you firstrowing it DS?

It's my local game actually. :D

damn you :lol:
  • Options
    Johnson just didn't have the break away speed there. :x
  • Options
    he didnt hit him in stride either.... but Johnson isnt known for his speed.

this game might be the most boring thing ever.
  • Options
    Geez it really looked to me like Wayne fumbled that ball.
  • Options
    Can't covert third downs and can't stop third downs. Sounds like a winning formula. :fp:
  • Options
    EVERY fucking call went against the Bills. E V E R Y one!!!! S0 fucking frustrating to watch. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    Well gents, looking like another season without the playoffs. We need a gift from the football gods. :fp:

WE NEED A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK. FITZPATRICK IS NOT DOING ENOUGH.
  • Options
    How about the fumble not reviewed at the end of the first half? :? How about the mystery one second put back on the clock even though replays show no time? :? How about the phantom pass interference calls? :? Its hard enough to win a game but then to have to fight the refs in a football game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Not shocked
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    How I see it, I think we need to let our quarterback (Ryan Fitzpatrick) call these plays. He's out there on the field. He sees the adjustments that need to be done. I think we just need to let him make adjustments on the go. I think that's the way we can move the ball better.

- Stevie Johnson, advocating for Chan Gailey to give up play-calling duties.

Sounds like the players are fed up with old man Gailey and his dink and dunk offense.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    How I see it, I think we need to let our quarterback (Ryan Fitzpatrick) call these plays. He's out there on the field. He sees the adjustments that need to be done. I think we just need to let him make adjustments on the go. I think that's the way we can move the ball better.

- Stevie Johnson, advocating for Chan Gailey to give up play-calling duties.

Sounds like the players are fed up with old man Gailey and his dink and dunk offense.

Dink and dunk is what the Bills have. They don't have a legitimate deep threat and even if they did Fitzpatrick can not be trusted to go deep to him.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    How about the fumble not reviewed at the end of the first half? :? How about the mystery one second put back on the clock even though replays show no time? :? How about the phantom pass interference calls? :? Its hard enough to win a game but then to have to fight the refs in a football game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its not the refs. They didnt create a shitty organization that cant make the playoffs for 13 fucking years in a league with a hard salary cap and near full revenue sharing.
    The refs dont force the Bills employ a shitty reject of a coach who was run out of the NFL like 20 years ago, was run out of a sinking Georgia Tech program, and was fired as Offensive Coordinator of Kansas City.
    They also dont force the Bills to hang onto 4 awful quarterbacks and not draft one in like a decade, despite not having anything close to an NFL QB. Also hang on to 2 kickers when one cant even attempt a 50 yard FG. I have never in my life seen a team punt from the 33.
    Just look at Gailey and Fitzpatrick's record. Its awful. The entire coaching staff is awful. No coaches or GMs will come here because the owner is a 94 year old fossil, and the idiot bean counters and marketing guy have control over personnel decisions.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Its not the refs. They didnt create a shitty organization that cant make the playoffs for 13 fucking years in a league with a hard salary cap and near full revenue sharing.
    The refs dont force the Bills employ a shitty reject of a coach who was run out of the NFL like 20 years ago, was run out of a sinking Georgia Tech program, and was fired as Offensive Coordinator of Kansas City.
    They also dont force the Bills to hang onto 4 awful quarterbacks and not draft one in like a decade, despite not having anything close to an NFL QB. Also hang on to 2 kickers when one cant even attempt a 50 yard FG. I have never in my life seen a team punt from the 33.
    Just look at Gailey and Fitzpatrick's record. Its awful. The entire coaching staff is awful. No coaches or GMs will come here because the owner is a 94 year old fossil, and the idiot bean counters and marketing guy have control over personnel decisions.

That being said doesn't change the fact the Bills had every call and more importantly every non-call go against them yesterday.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    might as well turn the page and change the thread title to 2013
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

No so fast.

#billieve
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

No so fast.

#billieveinanoutherhighdraftpick

yup
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

No so fast.

#billieve

That's the spirit!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

No so fast.

#billieveinanoutherhighdraftpickthatthisorganizationwillfuckup

yup

Fixed you left some things out.

Being a Bills fan is alot like being in a abusive relationship. They say they have changed and how it will be different and you get sucked back in only to realize it's the same old shit. This team won't win a game the rest of the year watch.

Really if old man Wilson fires Gailey who is he going to bring in? I tell ya who anther buddie of his who he can hire on the cheap. I've mentioned it earlier in this thread the Bills will turn around when old man Wilson kicks the bucket. Till then dig in and get tough cause right now the 80's look like great times compared to this shitastic storm.

#AbusedBillsFan
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

No so fast.

#billieve

That's the spirit!!!

Damn straight. :D
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Being a Bills fan is alot like being in a abusive relationship. They say they have changed and how it will be different and you get sucked back in only to realize it's the same old shit. This team won't win a game the rest of the year watch.

Really if old man Wilson fires Gailey who is he going to bring in? I tell ya who anther buddie of his who he can hire on the cheap. I've mentioned it earlier in this thread the Bills will turn around when old man Wilson kicks the bucket. Till then dig in and get tough cause right now the 80's look like great times compared to this shitastic storm.

#AbusedBillsFan

Definitely... other than the fact that they will win just enough games to push them far enough back in the draft.... and to allow them to justify not making any moves.

Its Wilson. By extension it is Littman, Overdorf, and Brandon. Thats it. They demand the final say in ALL decisions so they can only get a GM who can live with that (no real winning minds would be cool with that).... and by extension they also need a yes-man coach who is fine with the mere opportunity even with the disfunction.
    It just takes an act of congress for any major changes to get made. The only reason Jauron was fired and Brandon was removed for Nix was that people were literally ready to march with pitchforks and torches.

The problem is a new owner might mean no Buffalo Bills.

Catch 22
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

#AbusedBillsFan

The problem is a new owner might mean no Buffalo Bills.

Catch 22

Yeah I know that. Believe me that would suck but I have been hearing that for about ten years now as we all await the reaper to visit Ralph (he's taking his sweet ass time though) and it sucks. I've become numb to that as well.

I'm tired of the "Well when Ralph dies the team will move" saying. If that's the case fine yeah it will suck and I will be upset but that just means to me that all the fans finally realize Wilson only cared about the bottom line and making his family rich. There is no reason why he can't say "I have taken all the precautions to ensure that the Bills will stay in Buffalo after my passing". But no it's going to be whoever throws the most cash at the Wilson family will win. Which is a slap in the face to the city of Buffalo, the people, the fans and the entire region of WNY.

I would like to believe all the reports that Jim Kelly has everything in place to swoop in and buy this franchise and turn it around. I know alot is going on behind closed doors that none of us will hear about. If the Bills do move then I will eventually be fine with it. I got NCAA football to keep me happy.

Funny as i type this I got an email from the Bills saying 2 free Bills ticket with Jim Kelly camp registration.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    apparently the rep from NYS today said the negotiations with the Bills are going very well.

That document may be telling as to what Wilson's intentions are.
  • Options
    Hope so. But who knows in this day and age.

I respect old man Wilson for what he did for the NFL. If it wasn't for Ralph this league would look entirely different. There would be no Oakland Raiders for sure. Hell most of the AFL teams problly would have folded or been bought out by the NFL teams.

But Ralph over the last 15 to 20 years has been well a joke.
    My butt itches!