2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    DS1119 wrote:
    Fingers crossed for you. You made me just check my schedule and this shit hole of an area is playing the fish and the jets. :fp: I would rather jerk off with a cheese grater than watch that shit show. I guess I'll be hitting the bar Sunday afternoon.

lol never heard that one before, but i like it :lol: ....yeah every browns game has been on the air this year at my house, so i'm expecting this game to be aired as well.
    o yeah i forgot

FUCK REX RYAN
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    Fingers crossed for you. You made me just check my schedule and this shit hole of an area is playing the fish and the jets. :fp: I would rather jerk off with a cheese grater than watch that shit show. I guess I'll be hitting the bar Sunday afternoon.

lol never heard that one before, but i like it :lol: ....yeah every browns game has been on the air this year at my house, so i'm expecting this game to be aired as well.

Maybe they'll show clips of rex ryan talking dirty about tannehill's wife's feet. That's the only thing that would make it interesting. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Maybe they'll show clips of rex ryan talking dirty about tannehill's wife's feet. That's the only thing that would make it interesting. :lol:

ohhhhh yeahhhhh tannehill

fuck him too
    and one more thing before i call it a night

i wish the steelers and jets game last week ended in a draw

I hate both of those teams...very much

FUCK JAMES HARRISON
    DS1119 wrote:

ohhhhh yeahhhhh tannehill

fuck him too

:lol:

fuck the fish
    Let's go Buffalo!

group-1-photo-2010.jpg
    Searcy fined for his hit on Boss. Bullshit right there.
    DS1119 wrote:

I didn't see the hit
    DS1119 wrote:

I didn't see the hit

One of those type of hits people get bent about becasue Boss got hurt. He bounces up after the hit nobody says anything.
    Their Duff's but holy shit they look good. The one in the top middle slightly to the left is making my mouth water. Mmmmmmmm

at_duffs_buffalos_best_wings_m_p1.jpg
    Those look great...

let's go buff-a-lo

fuck rex ryan
    Maybe the fish and the jets can self destruct during the game tomorrow?

fuck the fish.
    If CJ Spiller gets 100 yards from scrimmage tomorrow he will be the first Bill to do that in 6 straight games since Thurman in 1992-1993. :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:
    If CJ Spiller gets 100 yards from scrimmage tomorrow he will be the first Bill to do that in 6 straight games since Thurman in 1992-1993. :corn:

nice! I think he can manage that..i mean he better put up those numbers because he is on my fantasy team as well
    DS1119 wrote:

nice! I think he can manage that..i mean he better put up those numbers because he is on my fantasy team as well

I was a little shocked to read it's been so long at first but I guess the more I think about it it's not as easy as it sounds.
    696cf0e1a55cca01aa47a9bc1065e7e1a4.png
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

spiller :cry: and that reception got called back :evil:
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

spiller :cry: and that reception got called back :evil:

Yeah, I hope it's not serious. It's pretty obvious this team is RB orientated and to lose Jackson and maybe SPiller?? :fp:
    separated shoulder is the word on the street....by the way the game wasn't on at my house :evil: i did catch most of it though on my computer via some shady website
    CJ Spiller will miss at least one week Gailey said. :fp:
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Yeah, they seem to be hinting it isnt too bad. MRI tomorrow.
    Im glad it wasnt a leg injury.
    Spiller is an absolute dynamo. If he didnt get hurt, he was going to put up some disgusting numbers today. They couldnt touch him (other than when that guy landed on top of him).

They are hinting Jackson could possibly be back vs New England, however, I am not going to believe anything I hear all week as they are going to be likely pulling the deception game.

Good win. They werent prepared to lose Spiller and they made it work. Choice almost got 100 yards. Somehow Fitz has 8 TD passes already :shock: They were reeling a bit and lost control of the game. In the past, they would have normally completed the choke, but they got through it.

Apparently there was a crazy amount of Bills fans there too.
    If Jackson or Spiller can't go next week it's not going to be pretty.
    Just saw that Jackson is "supposed" to play this Sunday and SPiller will now be out 1-2 weeks.
    Just got a text from a friend saying that spiller might be going, too.
    Just got a text from a friend saying that spiller might be going, too.

:o :shock:
    his sources for that were via Rotoworld
    his sources for that were via Rotoworld

I'd be happy if both played but surprised. Being a very important divisional game though they might just want to lay it all out and give themselves the best shot. I truly belive the game is winnable but it will take a strong running game from the Bills to get it done.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I'd be happy if both played but surprised. Being a very important divisional game though they might just want to lay it all out and give themselves the best shot. I truly belive the game is winnable but it will take a strong running game from the Bills to get it done.

Same! Even though its early, this is a huge game. A win could be such a momentum builder for our squad. Regardless of the running back situation come Sunday, I am convinced that Fitzpatrick needs to play lights out and that our defensive line needs to come through in a big way. Please Fitz, play like its your last NFL game ever.

fuck rex ryan and adam tannehill :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:

Same! Even though its early, this is a huge game. A win could be such a momentum builder for our squad. Regardless of the running back situation come Sunday, I am convinced that Fitzpatrick needs to play lights out and that our defensive line needs to come through in a big way. Please Fitz, play like its your last NFL game ever.

fuck rex ryan and adam tannehill :mrgreen:

fuck the fish (it's ryan tannehill btw but I know you misspoke becuase he's a piece of shit anyway) :lol: