Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't want the team to move.

Good point! Sometimes I never think of it probably because I'm in denial. If they ever move anywhere, I would be upset. Ralph Wilson is only three hours from my house and Buffalo in front of Bills sounds right to me.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't want the team to move.

Good point! Sometimes I never think of it probably because I'm in denial. If they ever move anywhere, I would be upset. Ralph Wilson is only three hours from my house and Buffalo in front of Bills sounds right to me.

Where in PA are you?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Where in PA are you?

About 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh in a shit town called New Castle
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Where in PA are you?

About 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh in a shit town called New Castle

I've heard of it. Spent a couple 4th of Julys in PA. Galeton,PA. Not sure if you've heard of it.

And as alway...fuck the fish. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've heard of it. Spent a couple 4th of Julys in PA. Galeton,PA. Not sure if you've heard of it.

Never heard of Galeton, just looked it up on a map though. About two hours from my house maybe? hahah fuck the jets and rex ryan :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Never heard of Galeton, just looked it up on a map though. About two hours from my house maybe? hahah fuck the jets and rex ryan :mrgreen:

:lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Bills just released on their Facebook that Marcell Dareus' brother has passed away :(
  • Options
    Nothing to say. Just wanted to look at some chicken wings. :lol:

Anchor+Bar+Original+Buffalo+Wings.jpg

Oh and fuck the fish and jets! :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

So, is this anchor bar located in the actual city of Buffalo?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

So, is this anchor bar located in the actual city of Buffalo?

Yes. And if you go you will not be disappointed. Their pizza is quite tasty too. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yes. And if you go you will not be disappointed. Their pizza is quite tasty too. :mrgreen:

Nice! Next time I'm in Buffalo for a game, or perhaps a PJ concert, I will go there. Both times I was up there I never went into the city

fuck the jets and rex ryan and mark sanchez
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Nice! Next time I'm in Buffalo for a game, or perhaps a PJ concert, I will go there. Both times I was up there I never went into the city

Despite what people say the city is not bad too hang out in actually. The downtown area around the hocket rink is very nice.

Fuck the fish and fuck the jets. Fuck don shula, dan marino, and brian cox. :lol: I'd name some current fish players but they have no relevant. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Fuck the fish and fuck the jets. Fuck don shula, dan marino, and brian cox. :lol: I'd name some current fish players but they have no relevant. :lol:

hahaha When I was up there I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hamburg...If i remember correctly, it was right off the highway...I enjoyed the Hamburg area, I didn't really do anything though besides go to Outback Steakhouse and then I shot up to Niagara Falls because I've never been there. The second time I just drove up, then drove home after the game.

Fuck Rex Ryan
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

hahaha When I was up there I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hamburg...If i remember correctly, it was right off the highway...I enjoyed the Hamburg area, I didn't really do anything though besides go to Outback Steakhouse and then I shot up to Niagara Falls because I've never been there. The second time I just drove up, then drove home after the game.

Fuck Rex Ryan

I've stayed at that hotel. :lol:

fuck keith byers. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've stayed at that hotel. :lol: fuck keith byers. :lol:

That hotel was nice, compared the one me and my friends paid 200 a piece for in philly :evil:
  • Options
    Just had to give one last fuck the fish and fuck the jets for the night. :lol:
  • Options
    hahaha you hate the dolphins! and i love it, I have no clue why i don't dog on the patriots at all...i think i actually respect them and you gotta hand it to Mr. Brady
  • Options
    hahaha you hate the dolphins! and i love it, I have no clue why i don't dog on the patriots at all...i think i actually respect them and you gotta hand it to Mr. Brady

I despise the fish. :lol: Itthink it's beacuse when I started getting into football it was right around the time the Bills drafted Kelly so there was always the Kelly/Marino thing going on. People break my balls about the Bills losing the 4 SB"S. I don't give a shit. I take pleasure in the fact that while the fish had their best QB ever, the Bills were always there year after year piss all over them. :lol:

Fuck the fish! :lol:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    DS1119 wrote:

Duff's is much better.

Most of the locals dont like Anchor Bar at all and think of it as a hokey tourist place
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I despise the fish. :lol: Itthink it's beacuse when I started getting into football it was right around the time the Bills drafted Kelly so there was always the Kelly/Marino thing going on. People break my balls about the Bills losing the 4 SB"S. I don't give a shit. I take pleasure in the fact that while the fish had their best QB ever, the Bills were always there year after year piss all over them. :lol:

Fuck the fish! :lol:

:lol: I was just a baby when the Bills were losing all those superbowl games....and guess what, my steeler loving friends give me shit for it all the time even though I was 0 - 4 years old when the bills were losing all those SBs
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Duff's is much better.

Most of the locals dont like Anchor Bar at all and think of it as a hokey tourist place

It's all preference obviously as there's no correct answer when it comes to taste. I've had both multiple times and I prefer the Anchor Bar. There's also a shitty bar up the road from the Stadium that has decent wings to. I don't remember the name but they have a statue of Chris Berman in the front of it.
  • Options
    BTW...it's very cool to be talking Bills football here. I live right now in the middle of Giant/Jet/Patriot territory and it blows. :lol:

Fuck the fish. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

It's all preference obviously as there's no correct answer when it comes to taste. I've had both multiple times and I prefer the Anchor Bar. There's also a shitty bar up the road from the Stadium that has decent wings to. I don't remember the name but they have a statue of Chris Berman in the front of it.

i didn't see that berman statue when I was up there, they need to get rid of it...he is an espn sell out
  • Options
    Ill be at the game Sunday. Tailgating starts at 8, even though we wont be in the lot until 9. 8-)

Should be fun, the excitement is taking over for the disappointment from last week.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

i didn't see that berman statue when I was up there, they need to get rid of it...he is an espn sell out

I'm on a google hunt for the name of the joint. Now it's bothering me. :fp: :lol: There's a shit ton on Bills stuff in the bar. I'm pretty sure this was the place during the glory days ESPN would always have a camera in to show the fans drinking during the game taht weren't in the stadium.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Ill be at the game Sunday. Tailgating starts at 8, even though we wont be in the lot until 9. 8-)

Should be fun, the excitement is taking over for the disappointment from last week.

My ex works for Pepsi and I used to be able to sit in the Pepsi box. I'd be sitting there and I would look through the glass separating the boxes and I was literally 4 feet from Ralph WIlson. :shock: Too bad for me those perks don't exist anymore. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Found it. :lol: Big Tree Inn it's called.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=3976473

nfl_bigtreeinn_600.jpg
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    My ex works for Pepsi and I used to be able to sit in the Pepsi box. I'd be sitting there and I would look through the glass separating the boxes and I was literally 4 feet from Ralph WIlson. :shock: Too bad for me those perks don't exist anymore. :fp: :lol:

ex girlfriends :fp: is berman from buffalo?? and what is that bar called
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

ex girlfriends :fp: is berman from buffalo?? and what is that bar called

Technically ex-fiance. :lol: Big Tree Inn. There's also a statue of Andre Reed next to Kelly. Berman is just a straight up Bills fan...probably why I still tolerate him. :lol: FUCK all this talk makes me want to go to the game!!! :think:
  • Options
    We used to talgate across the street from the Big Tree Inn. Before a MNF game (I believe the Dallas one), the place caught on fire