Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    MayDay10 wrote:
    The Bills need to sack up and trade a draft for a franchise QB if there is a 'cant miss' like RGIII or Luck.

I'm not sure I would label these guys as can't miss yet but I understand what you're saying. This team will get it together and will be very very competitive this year.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    MayDay10 wrote:
    The Bills need to sack up and trade a draft for a franchise QB if there is a 'cant miss' like RGIII or Luck.

not many franchise qb's come up in free agency or on the trading block.

thanks Denver :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sack.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sack.jpg

i find it funny, but i'm not sure why
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    81 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

not many franchise qb's come up in free agency or on the trading block.

thanks Denver :lol:

I meant top of the draft.

every blue moon an opportunity will come along, like Manning or Brees. it is very rare though
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I'm looking at mock drafts for next year, bleacher report has the Bills taking Geno Smith QB WVU at 10th overall hahaha. I love mock drafts, but it's way too early to speculate and I'm not ready to stop BILLieving in Fitzpatrick, although his time is running out and I hate to say it. If his play continues the next few games like it went in week one, you can expect Thingpen or Jackson to get some snaps. Those two are not much of an upgrade if Fitz continues this way. :cry: I really wish Buffalo would have picked up Nick Foles or Kirk Cousins in the Draft. Foles looked good with the Eagles first team when Vick went out a few times this preseason and Cousins looks solid.
  • Options
    Losing Jackson hurts this team a lot. Nelson quite a bit too. Injuries happen and now it's time for them to just get shit done.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Losing Jackson hurts this team a lot. Nelson quite a bit too. Injuries happen and now it's time for them to just get shit done.

I'm going to miss Steady Freddy, it will hurt, but I have faith in Spiller. Let's just hope Jackson can stay healthy when he returns.Nelson will be missed, the WR core is spread thin as it is.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm going to miss Steady Freddy, it will hurt, but I have faith in Spiller. Let's just hope Jackson can stay healthy when he returns.Nelson will be missed, the WR core is spread thin as it is.

I just like the team of Jackson and Spiller better. Anytime you can have two good backs is better than just one...not that Spiller can't be the number 1...it's just 2 is always better than 1.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I just like the team of Jackson and Spiller better. Anytime you can have two good backs is better than just one...not that Spiller can't be the number 1...it's just 2 is always better than 1.

Two is better than one no doubt, unless you have Adrian Peterson than a number two isn't necessary. Love Adrian Peterson, in my opinion he is the best back in the league by far, all you have to do is youtube him and you'll understand why, he just plays for the shit vikings and i feel bad for him
  • Options
    Fuck the fish. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: amen...you should put that in your signature for the season haha
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: amen...you should put that in your signature for the season haha

:lol:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    In 30 regular season starts against the Bills, Dan Marino had a record of 13-17, while he went 1-1 in postseason matchups.
    :lol:

Actually I think it was 1-3. The win was in 98 at the end of his career against Flutie.

I can tell Marino is still bitter toward Buffalo/Bills in his analysis. A lot of Dolphins fans are bitter too I guess, as older Bills fans are bitter for going 0-for the 70's.

I dont really care about the Dolphins either way. Them and the Bills are equally embarrassing and cant get out of their own way. I would rather see Miami win the division than the Jets or Pats though
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I would rather see Miami win the division than the Jets or Pats though

Not for me.

• Options
    Resigned WHite today. Just a depth move.
  • Options
    Power rankings always crack me up. Showed the Bills at 21 in one....26 in another....19 in one. Who actually compiles these and who actually cares? :lol:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    cursed city, cursed franchise :(
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    cursed city, cursed franchise :(

#billieve
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Power rankings always crack me up. Showed the Bills at 21 in one....26 in another....19 in one. Who actually compiles these and who actually cares? :lol:

ESPN is the worst with this, I think a few months ago they were putting out power rankings for the 2014 NFL season as a part of their INsider subscription that people have to pay for if they want INsider access. I can't believe ESPN thinks anyone gives a shit, even though there are people out there who pay for INsider media.

not for me, fuck espn and fuck the jets 8-)
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

ESPN is the worst with this, I think a few months ago they were putting out power rankings for the 2014 NFL season as a part of their INsider subscription that people have to pay for if they want INsider access. I can't believe ESPN thinks anyone gives a shit, even though there are people out there who pay for INsider media.

not for me, fuck espn and fuck the jets 8-)

Power rankings for 2014?? :lol: :fp:

Fuck the fish and the jets! :lol:
  • Options
    yes espn :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: worst sports media ever, thank god i have NFL network
  • Options
    yes espn :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: worst sports media ever, thank god i have NFL network

I can't get the NFL Network but I used to have it and it was good.
  • Options
    Oh yeah. Fuck the fish.
  • Options
  • Options
    Team agrees to a one year lease extension. :? :think:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

For? Something to do with the Toronto series?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    DS1119 wrote:

For? Something to do with the Toronto series?

No. For Ralph Wilson. I don't like this. But thinking about it, maybe it's not a bad thing. Gives them some more time to work stuff out.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    No. For Ralph Wilson. I don't like this.

Ohhh ok! Why not? Don't want to see a new stadium or are you sick of Ralph Wilson and pissing in a troff? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    No. For Ralph Wilson. I don't like this.

Ohhh ok! Why not? Don't want to see a new stadium or are you sick of Ralph Wilson and pissing in a troff? :lol:

I don't want the team to move.