Options

Curb your Enthusiasm

Comments

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    "You tried to put a noodle in a woman?" - Leon
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Watched this today and still can't stop laughing at this part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJgFsqidVQ
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Newch91 wrote:
    Watched this today and still can't stop laughing at this part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJgFsqidVQ

Lol, I love this

"You're fuckin my shit up Larry," lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Finished watching season 8 today. I think it was one of the best seasons of the show. The season finale was hilarious, between Larry and MJF and also the gay kid.

"He's pre-gay." :lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Newch91 wrote:
    Finished watching season 8 today. I think it was one of the best seasons of the show. The season finale was hilarious, between Larry and MJF and also the gay kid.

Still need to watch the last 2...I'm so behind on everything LOL...Loving the season so far..and I agree definitely one of the best.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Newch91 wrote:

the whole gay kid thing was hilarious! Good lord I love this show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

the whole gay kid thing was hilarious! Good lord I love this show
    :lol: The gay kid story line had to be one of the funniest story lines of the entire series. I couldn't stop laughing every time the kid was seen or mentioned. And the kid sewing the swastika for Susie! :lol:
  • Options
    Interview from the Paley Center last year. This part had me laughing hysterically in school. Obviously, I got strange looks from everyone in the lobby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvozkDqP ... re=feedlik
  • Options
    Did anyone read about this?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ael-267169

Larry already got a guy out of a prison from the Carpool Lane episode.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    Curb has been confirmed for another season!!!

Knowing Curb...it probably won't start airing for another year and a half though...
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Knowing Curb...it probably won't start airing for another year and a half though...
    Really??? This is exciting news!!! You have a link for it?

I agree, it'll probably come on in 2013 and we all know how much Larry hates writing.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I agree, it'll probably come on in 2013 and we all know how much Larry hates writing.

There was an article on ign.com...but now I can't find it. Maybe they took it down because it was just a rumor.
    Hope not!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    mca47 wrote:

phew...someone told me he heard it was done :o
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

There was an article on ign.com...but now I can't find it. Maybe they took it down because it was just a rumor.
    Hope not!
    Sounds like someone let the cat out of the bag by mistake.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    The original Curb Your Enthusiasm comedy special is on HBO right now
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Heisenberg wrote:

i wish the show more closely resembled it's origins. the comedy was so subtle then. tries for the over top stuff too much in later seasons.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I think that was on Friday also. I recorded it.

"It's not even his father. It's a step."
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    "So your last name is 'Black'?...That's like if my last name was 'Jew', like Larry Jew."

:lol:
  • Options
    This would definitely be an episode if it actually didn't happen to him.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/21/larry-dav ... 2qtlxFSSt0

:lol:
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    So you think you're gonna cross me And mess with my shit? Openin' your fuckin' trap And flappin' your lip? Don't fuck with me, nigga Cause you're gonna get dropped I'll snap off your neck With a crackle and pop!

If you say anything You'll beg me to die Cause I'll make you suck my dick Then I'll nut in your eye I'll stomp on your world As if my name was Godzilla I'm comin' for you, motha-fucka, I'm your Krazee-Eyez Killa!

I like it. But can I make one suggestion. How about lose the motherfucker. Cause you already said fuck before, you don't need two fucks. Instead how about bitch. Cause bitch is like a word for someone you disrespect.

Are you my Caucasian?

One of the best episodes!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    So you think you're gonna cross me And mess with my shit? Openin' your fuckin' trap And flappin' your lip? Don't fuck with me, nigga Cause you're gonna get dropped I'll snap off your neck With a crackle and pop!

If you say anything You'll beg me to die Cause I'll make you suck my dick Then I'll nut in your eye I'll stomp on your world As if my name was Godzilla I'm comin' for you, motha-fucka, I'm your Krazee-Eyez Killa!

I like it. But can I make one suggestion. How about lose the motherfucker. Cause you already said fuck before, you don't need two fucks. Instead how about bitch. Cause bitch is like a word for someone you disrespect.

Are you my Caucasian?

:lol::lol: Hilarious episode!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Newch91 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Are you my Caucasian?

My kid was watching Dodge Ball and and Krazee Eyez Killa was one of the Average Joes. It made me think of this episode. I may have to watch it this weekend.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Are you my Caucasian?

My kid was watching Dodge Ball and and Krazee Eyez Killa was one of the Average Joes. It made me think of this episode. I may have to watch it this weekend.
    :lol: He was in that movie?

I watched The Bare Midrift the other night. Larry and Jerry are great and funny together.
  • Options
    From the episode where Marty's mother dies. At the wake, Marty starts sniffing and Larry gets the nervous look on his face.

Larry: (pulls out the $50 bill Marty gave him) Hey, look! Somebody dropped a fifty!

Marty's friends and family all rush to get it and Larry leaves.

:lol: I was watching that episode this morning and couldn't stop laughing at that part.
  • Options
    Larry was on Conan the other night. I was really hoping they'd talk about or mention Curb. Not a word!! :(

I recently saw Bare Midriff the other night....hilarious!!!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Larry was on Conan the other night. I was really hoping they'd talk about or mention Curb. Not a word!! :(

I recently saw Bare Midriff the other night....hilarious!!!!!! :lol:
    I was hoping he'd mention a word about Curb.

I love The Bare Midriff episode. The napkin incident always cracks me up because I'm always taking a lot of napkins when I go to a restaurant. The napkins are too small and I need a lot of them.
  • Options
    Ted Danson: You know, I heard Rosie O'Donell beat you up the other day.
  • Options
    Best show since Seinfeld! I love laying in bed at night and watch an episode of Curb on HBO-GO on my iPad. Going to bed laughing is the best!
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Best show since Seinfeld! I love laying in bed at night and watch an episode of Curb on HBO-GO on my iPad. Going to bed laughing is the best!
    :thumbup: 100% agree. I always sleep better after I'm done laughing watching an episode. This or Seinfeld.