2009 Cincinnati Bengals

13»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    So T.O. and Ocho Cinco together?????
    Is it gonna work? Are they gonna be yelling at each other and taking shots at one another in the post-games by week 2?

Kudos to Carson for recruiting talent though. Always loved that guy.

TO's good for about 45 catches at best this year...to go along with 15-20 drops.....f him
    and he getting smacked in the mouth 4 games at least this year . Steelers an Ravens D!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this thread is so last season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Well things are off to a banging start with T.O. He missed his flight to Cincinnati this morning.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    T.O. really isn't the drama queen everyone makes him out to be. Take it from a Bills fan, I wish we would have resigned him.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Benson would not have made a difference for the Bengals.

Child, please.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    davidtrios wrote:
    He's a man of his word and deserves credit for that.