2009 Cincinnati Bengals

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    The Bengals v. Vikings game is going to be a fun game. Hard game for me though, Life long Bengals fan, and a Life long Favre fan. But the Bengals will nedd the win more I think, so I will be wearing my bengals gear.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    the wolf wrote:
    fans can make what ever excuse they want, when it comes down to it, the Bengals out played them in BOTH games.
    As a Steelers fan, I agree.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    no thread until november 9th?
    www.myspace.com

well, as you can see there are only like two of us here that are Bengals fans. so........... most of this thread is people defending their teams LOSS to the Bengals. I knew it would be this way when I saw the thread start.

oh well, I'm proud of my team, so I'm going to post in this thread. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    the wolf wrote:

well, as you can see there are only like two of us here that are Bengals fans. so........... most of this thread is people defending their teams LOSS to the Bengals. I knew it would be this way when I saw the thread start.

Well of course there is only two Bengal fans on here I think there are only about 10 of you nation wide.

Good win though going to be tough for the Steelers to win the division now but A Cinci choke certainly won't be surprising.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Well of course there is only two Bengal fans on here I think there are only about 10 of you nation wide.

Good win though going to be tough for the Steelers to win the division now but A Cinci choke certainly won't be surprising.

we'll see about the choke.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Didn't say they would choke. Just it would be normal for them to choke. ;)
    #FHP
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Horos wrote:
    Didn't say they would choke. Just it would be normal for them to choke. ;)
    They'll choke.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Let the Bengals have their due, they are winning games.

Besides, now it will be like 2005 all over again in the playoffs. ;)
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    You know ... after the Steelers dumped one in Kansas City in the early game, Bengals fans had to be excited to go up 2 games with a win over the Raiders.

Giving up 10 to the Raiders in the 4th quarter, including what appears to be a fumble on a kick off with under a minute left .... ouch.

I'd like to add more, but, the game was blacked out here in the bay area, as, the Raiders suck.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    edited November 2009
    jimed14 wrote:
    You know ... after the Steelers dumped one in Kansas City in the early game, Bengals fans had to be excited to go up 2 games with a win over the Raiders.

Giving up 10 to the Raiders in the 4th quarter, including what appears to be a fumble on a kick off with under a minute left .... ouch.

I'd like to add more, but, the game was blacked out here in the bay area, as, the Raiders suck.

it was a big OUCH ! sucked. It was just one of those games. The Raiders didnt look GREAT !

The Bengals just never got it going. it worries me a bit, but I'm by no means in PANIC mode.

This is still a good Bengals team. ! who dey ! :?

WHO DEY !!!!! :D
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Ouchtown, population you, Cincinnati.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Game day. Who Dey! Browns are up and they gave us a very tough game last time. Let's hope the Bengals can jump back from their horrible loss to the Raider last week.

I'm a bit concerned about Larry Johnson beign on this team. He appears to be a cancer. The Kansas City Chiefs are 2-0 since he left, and the Bengals lost to freaking Oakland last week after LJ joined them. Marvin Lewis spent a lot of time building a "team" that has great chemistry. I hope LJ keeps his ego in check, the last thing this Bengals team needs to do is return to the demoralized place they were in the 2008 season.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    Whats up now Steelers fan ? You were laughing that the Bengals lost to the Raiders, now not only have you been whipped by the Bengals TWICE , but you have lost to the Raiders too !!!

WHO DEY !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    the wolf wrote:
    Whats up now Steelers fan ? You were laughing that the Bengals lost to the Raiders, now not only have you been whipped by the Bengals TWICE , but you have lost to the Raiders too !!!

Enjoy it!!! While it lasts. Given your teams history............ :lol::mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Enjoy it!!! While it lasts.

Trust me, I am ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

again, I have to ask wtf? is going on with your team ?

The Browns ? 13- 6 in the 4th ???? :mrgreen:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine!!!! Must be phoning it in. Whatever. Always next year. Plus look at the avatar!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine!!!! Must be phoning it in. Whatever. Always next year. Plus look at the avatar!!!!!! :mrgreen:

LOL yeah, if i didn't hate them so much I would like your avatar !!! :lol:

I know I'm rubbing it in and all, but thats just in good fun.

but to be honest, I really can't believe the total meltdown the steelers have had. it's ..... there are no words
    really.

good luck next year bro.

oh yeah, WHO DEY !!!! :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

LOL yeah, if i didn't hate them so much I would like your avatar !!! :lol:

I know I'm rubbing it in and all, but thats just in good fun.

but to be honest, I really can't believe the total meltdown the steelers have had. it's ..... there are no words
    really.

good luck next year bro.

oh yeah, WHO DEY !!!! :D
    It's all good. The rubbing it in , that is. I can admit your guys have earned that right for you. Again , enjoy it while it lasts!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Way to LAY down you F'n pussies!!!!!!!! Man, I know we needed help to get in( all on us mind you) But come the fuck on!!!!

edited January 2010
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Way to LAY down you F'n pussies!!!!!!!! Man, I know we needed help to get in( all on us mind you) But come the fuck on!!!!

I'm not any happier about this then you are. :evil:
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Cincy Playoff Picture????

One and Done....

Buh-Bye!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Cincy Playoff Picture????

One and Done....

Buh-Bye!!!!!

no way the Jets take it to the Bengals two weeks in a row. not a chance I tell you :?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    When's the last time this team played a good game?

Maybe one good game (vs. Chargers) in the last 7 or 8?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    When's the last time this team played a good game?

Maybe one good game (vs. Chargers) in the last 7 or 8?

if you want to look at it that way, hell, the Saints pulled out some shit MOST of the season.

I think there is a lot to be said for a team the maybe does not play a great game, but can still come away with the win.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Well, if they won all their games, that's one thing ... but they went 3 - 4 in their last 7 games, and the three wins were pretty unimpressive wins over the Chiefs, Browns and Lions.

Bengals need to score early and make Sanchez beat them. Because if this is a close game, I lean towards the Jets winning ... and believe me, it pains me to say that.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    So T.O. and Ocho Cinco together?????
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Is it gonna work? Are they gonna be yelling at each other and taking shots at one another in the post-games by week 2?

Kudos to Carson for recruiting talent though. Always loved that guy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Is it gonna work? Are they gonna be yelling at each other and taking shots at one another in the post-games by week 2?

Kudos to Carson for recruiting talent though. Always loved that guy.

TO's good for about 45 catches at best this year...to go along with 15-20 drops.....f him
    www.myspace.com