if you had the chance to get ANYTHING singed by the band

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    The big cardboard backspacer promo poster I just got. It's too big though.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    my no code record.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    my no code record.

Now THAT would be bad ass. Simple yet says so much....
  • Easy.

I would have them all sign Mike's super worn out looking electric that he ALWAYS uses for songs like Ledbetter. Now that would be awesome to have in any collection. I noticed that Mike has another that looks just like it that is in better looking shape so he could use that one and start to wear it out instead! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • My Snare drum skin, then i would frame it.
  • Easy.

I would have them all sign Mike's super worn out looking electric that he ALWAYS uses for songs like Ledbetter. Now that would be awesome to have in any collection. I noticed that Mike has another that looks just like it that is in better looking shape so he could use that one and start to wear it out instead! :mrgreen:

That's a damn fine dream to have, considering the guitar itself is worth about $40,000 on its own, not taking into consideration the clebrity ownership status that would make it more like a $300,000 guitar...and, truth be told, his autograph would actually HURT the value of the guitar....

but it would be REALLY SWEET to have it though!!!!!! :D:D:D
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • My Hawaii poster.
    Of course they'd have to come to my home to do it. :lol:
    It's possible.

hawaii_poster-1.jpg
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Easy.

You mean this one, right?
    6a010535d99f40970c01156f3cae67970c-800wi

That's exactly what i was thinking I'd choose!

That, or Eddie's guitar with the red & blue "target" on it . . . not sure if he still uses it....
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • a mookie blaylock nets jersey 8-)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Nice! Have fun although I know it would be impossible not to! :lol: I'd take our tambourine that Ed tossed to us in Santa Barbara in 2006 to answer the question. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • joe2468 wrote:
    the reason im asking this is cause i was just invited to meet the band when they come to NYC this spring...going in for sound check meeting the band and getting an ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE NIGHT.. and was told i could bring in what ever i want to get singed ........and could even bring in a bag of shit if i wanted too
    WHA WHA WHAAAAAT?!?

how bout a message board contest to get something into that bag?? :mrgreen:

i for one think the mookie jersey would be sweet... my friends franklin and jackson agree (hint hint)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • the Video tape from 92 i record MTV Unplugged
    my Avocado ticket of Athens 2006
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

one more WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • doompony wrote:
    i hear ed doesn't sign people's bodies because someone did get his sig tattooed on and it freaked him out a bit

i'd get my nz 98 ames bros poster signed.
    must sign in the picture of your avatar!!!!its awesome
  • SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    I would give me left nut if I could get the band to sign the back of my guitar and write a little note to me...
    GADJF30BLD-large.jpg.

You know what... fuck it: THEY CAN HAVE THE SET!!!!!
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    a check for $10,000,000
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    my PJ hoodie
  • Get_Right wrote:
    a check for $10,000,000
    i can do that for u :D
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    Get_Right wrote:
    a check for $10,000,000
    pmotw
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    joe2468 wrote:
    the reason im asking this is cause i was just invited to meet the band when they come to NYC this spring...going in for sound check meeting the band and getting an ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE NIGHT.. and was told i could bring in what ever i want to get singed ........and could even bring in a bag of shit if i wanted too
    WHA WHA WHAAAAAT?!?

how bout a message board contest to get something into that bag?? :mrgreen:

i for one think the mookie jersey would be sweet... my friends franklin and jackson agree (hint hint)

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!! ... if this goes down ..and i do get the chance to go and meet the band...i will figure out some sort of contest for the FAN CLUB....you give me your item you want signed and i will "TRY" to get it autographed......

fyi
    i figured out what i would get signed... it would be my first concert poster ..Hartford 1996 ....and my Vitalogy book from 1929.......

like i said before my buddy got them to sign his SDE boxset..EVERYTHING IN IT..all the records EVEN THE TAPE and the box itself..he also brought in five posters ..they had no problem signing the all for him........ he gave me his MSG 08 full band autograph..... im already committed to one person ..but i would be more then happy to get one more thing autographed...

DONT PM ME .. ill figure something out ..
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • i'd love to have them all sign my italy tour poster from 2006. that was one of the BEST trips i've ever taken...and i have travelled a good deal.....and i have some of the greatest memories from that tour! also, first poster i ever bought to keep for myself...and i dragged it all thru italy......GREAT TIMES!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I'd have Jeff sign my acoustic/electric bass.

I already have Matt's signature on my Soundgarden backstage pass from 95 I think it was. He was one of the nicest guys (rock star or non) I've met. Talked to me and my buddy for 20 minutes after the show.

Maybe I'd get them to sign my shirt from Sunfest (VS Canadian tour). First PJ show.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Get_Right wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    a check for $10,000,000
    pmotw
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • joe2468 wrote:
    the reason im asking this is cause i was just invited to meet the band when they come to NYC this spring...going in for sound check meeting the band and getting an ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE NIGHT..

hmmmmm...apparently my invite must've gotten lost in the mail... :oops: :? :|

lucky, lucky YOU!
    :mrgreen:

(and yes, i am fucking jealous as all hell! :twisted: )
    hahaha.

front row center seats tho would more than make up for it!
    8-)8-)8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• either my 10C Super Deluxe Ten Edition Box Set or my framed Borgata Pink poster...i'd have them sign my benaroya (if and when i ever get it)
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Get_Right wrote:
    a check for $10,000,000
    lol

i won that picture book (from 2000?) signed by all them in a radio contest so that was pretty cool. actually my friend who isn't much of a fan won it and gave it to me like 5 years later....

if i could have something personalized it'd be the tambourine, though. that thing has been the center of my living room for 3 years now and i still love staring at it. :mrgreen:
  • come to think of it, maybe I'd get my 5X1 signed. that would look sweet. also my block-mounted 2005 CDN tour poster.

maybe just everything I own. Can they just come to my house? I'll buy a bunch of markers! And some Coronas!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • nfanel wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    a check for $10,000,000
    lol

i won that picture book (from 2000?) signed by all them in a radio contest so that was pretty cool. actually my friend who isn't much of a fan won it and gave it to me like 5 years later....

if i could have something personalized it'd be the tambourine, though. that thing has been the center of my living room for 3 years now and i still love staring at it. :mrgreen:

nice!
    i'd love someday to catch a tamborine...probably b/c i was *thisclose* to it...once. i don't need it signed, but yea....would be way cool.

tho i'll take the same sig as getright too....very nice! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    My D.