if you had the chance to get ANYTHING singed by the band

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited November 2009 in The Porch
what would you get signed???? if the gods said you can have anything signed by the band.....what would you ask for ......

i would ask for a VITALOGY book from 1929...the whole concept behind the vitalogy artwork and LP layout
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd love to have the 1st Ten Club Xmas Single signed by all. Currently it just sports McCready's sig.

Rather hard getting everyone to sign...
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I'd like a MLB baseball signed.

I bought one with Boom, Jeff and Mike signed...... someday I'd like to add Eddie, Stone, and Matt.

And Dave A, Krusen, Chamberlain, and Jack if possible......
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    My nipple....

But on a serious note, a guitar or a poster of a concert I had been to. I love personal memorabilia
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    the reason im asking this is cause i was just invited to meet the band when they come to NYC this spring...going in for sound check meeting the band and getting an ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE NIGHT.. and was told i could bring in what ever i want to get singed ........and could even bring in a bag of shit if i wanted too
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    joe2468 wrote:
    the reason im asking this is cause i was just invited to meet the band when they come to NYC this spring...going in for sound check meeting the band and getting an ALL ACCESS PASS FOR THE NIGHT.. and was told i could bring in what ever i want to get singed ........and could even bring in a bag of shit if i wanted too

As far as I'm concerned you are the bag of shit, you lucky s.o.b. :lol:
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
    i know ...that same person who told me the news gave me an AUTOGRAPHED ames MSG poster from 2008
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    My astoria ticket or binaural cover signed.
  • Ha nice one"bag of shit" like it!
    My item would be a Sonics shirt!?
  • A blank check...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    joe2468 wrote:

Where are they playing and what is the venue?

And Date?
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    joe2468 wrote:

You are so lucky. I would give just about anything for an opportunity like that. I have met Ed twice (Met is a bit loose) had a bit of a chat with him, but didn't get anything signed.

You are incredibly lucky, enjoy when you get the opportunity.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    My electric guitar
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • joe2468 wrote:
    CAN YOU SMUGGLE ME IN THIS BAG? ;)
    11/96 Poland (Warsaw), 06/00 Poland (Katowice), ED 04/08 Berkeley, 08/09 San Francisco, 09/09 Portland, ED 07/11/11 Oakland, ED 07/12/11 Oakland
  • Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.

thats is AWESOME
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    joe2468 wrote:

I have no idea what to get signed. The CD that means the most to you? A poster from one of your favorite shows? The best part about your thread is it is pretty much confirmation that they're coming to nyc in the spring!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • I'd have to go with my Wishlist 7" picture sleeve.. Song means SO MUCH to me.. When Yield came out I was in Intensive Care very sick.. Nearly died.. My HYPER-RELIGOUS mother bought me the cd.. That was when I realized how sick I really was.. The album and especially this song brought me so much comfort. "I wish I was the souvenir you kept your housekey on" meant so much when all I wanted was to be well enough to get back home.. Or possibly my St. Louis 98 Poster.. That was my first outting on my own since I had gotten out of the hospital... I finally tracked one down this year. It is beat to hell and has a crease in it, but it is from that night so I guess I should be happy to have one at all... benny box or superdeluxe ten box would be cool, but not as sentimental as the wishlist cover or the St Louis Poster for me...
  • The SLC poster from this tour...oh, wait...I already have that!

YES!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • The SLC poster from this tour...oh, wait...I already have that!

YES!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
    WHAT??? HOW??? Did u get the one up for auction or what?? Is there a good story here?? :o
  • wishlist auction, baby..... ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • wishlist auction, baby..... ;)

Excellent... Good Cause and the poster went to a Great Dude... Congrats!! :mrgreen:
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Wow thats cool as fuck, Benaroya aswell, lucky you. :shock:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited November 2009
    I'd get my yield cd signed by everyone but matt. I'd ask to have the mighty jack fucking irons sign it instead of matt.
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I'd like my Pearl Jam skateboard. I set it up with Indy 139 trucks and Spitfire wheels... was going to ride it... but it was just too nice to thrash. I hung it on the wall instead. It would look really nice all autographed up.
    I have an Eddie tamborine (from San Francisco in 2006) and All Tomorrow's Parties program... a Mike autograph on a Kozik T-shirt and Stone's autograph on a Brad CD cover... but, it would be nice to get a full band item.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • joe2468 wrote:

WOW!! That's fucking insane, your so lucky. That's a dream come true, enjoy.
  • 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    i would like to take a picture of the band plus me, have it developed to about poster size and have them sign it in silver marker. i would also like just one of the band with my son, also signed \!!
  • my bass guitar! that would awesome
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I'd have them Tattoo thier sigs on my shoulder blade.
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Jo wrote:
    I'd have them Tattoo thier sigs on my shoulder blade.

:shock:

That's EXACTLY what i was going to say...!!!!
    -though i'd have them sign my shoulder blade then get that tattooed... :D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i hear ed doesn't sign people's bodies because someone did get his sig tattooed on and it freaked him out a bit

i'd get my nz 98 ames bros poster signed.