Ed's basketball ball handling skills !

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Ed?Handle?....hahahaha....I'd snatch that shit right off his ass...Ed couldn't fuck with my defence! :mrgreen:

plus i'm like 7 or 8 inches taller with long arms so that helps too :mrgreen:
    You don't need great handling skills playing H-O-R-S-E.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • LONGWAVELONGWAVE Posts: 153
    I actually played Basketball against Ed and his Brother a a few years ago in Chicago once the summer of 97 and then again in 99... He's actually good ball handler and shooter! Very competitive of course and has this shot where he goes up with 2 hands but shoots with one hand is makes them in! Very unique shot! Very nice guy and always down for a game!!!

LW
    "Rock Over London, Rock On Chicago"
  • edward is probably better than me at every fucking thing in the world except sports! his dribbling looked like me when i was in the 2nd grade! but who cares he writes and sings and plays guitar like a hall of famer!!!
  • LONGWAVE wrote:
    I actually played Basketball against Ed and his Brother a a few years ago in Chicago once the summer of 97 and then again in 99... He's actually good ball handler and shooter! Very competitive of course and has this shot where he goes up with 2 hands but shoots with one hand is makes them in! Very unique shot! Very nice guy and always down for a game!!!

LW

that's how i imagined his game to be....i know he's no push over like some of these guy's think!

that must of been cool to play against/with him....i'd be worried if i got caught up in the heat of the game i'd elbow his ass without thinking :lol: ...but he's tuff...i'm sure he could take it. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,449
    no offense to Ed and Jeff but they come in the lane I'm taking them down - no easy layups here boys. I'd be up for the PJ 10C one-on-one tourny - bring it boys.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
    you guys and your netball ;)
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I'm coming for you, Ament!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
    Gmoney wrote:
    I'm coming for you, Ament!!

this is East Coast Philly ball baby, none of that West Coast softness here
  • EasyEEasyE Posts: 66
    LONGWAVE wrote:

LW

Cool story. Yah, in the 2000 tour DVD hoops footage you can see Ed's odd shot. It's the kind of shot any coach would shake his head at, but it works. I can imagine myself thinking, "That's such junk but it goes in." But, I'd also adjust my D after the first make. Meaning, when he goes up to shoot, block the release point not the ball.

Would be very, very fun to play pickup and then have a couple beers with Vedder and Ament. That should be a Deep magazine contest one time. You know, I am still angry that the Ten reissue t-shirt contest was won by that silly decorative wave. The reworked NBA logo was so much cooler and more appropriate.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    this thread is hilarious ... keep it going!

i keep imagining ed walking in with big ass baggy chicago bulls shorts saying" "check it fool" ... haha
  • Didn't Jeff play college basketball for the University of Montana?

Here are some Jeff basketball skilz..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_njSGDExs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4WPJMJl0I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJHb2Q_jMa0 From 3:34 - 3:49
    EasyE wrote:
    LONGWAVE wrote:

LW

Cool story. Yah, in the 2000 tour DVD hoops footage you can see Ed's odd shot. It's the kind of shot any coach would shake his head at, but it works. I can imagine myself thinking, "That's such junk but it goes in." But, I'd also adjust my D after the first make. Meaning, when he goes up to shoot, block the release point not the ball.

Would be very, very fun to play pickup and then have a couple beers with Vedder and Ament. That should be a Deep magazine contest one time. You know, I am still angry that the Ten reissue t-shirt contest was won by that silly decorative wave. The reworked NBA logo was so much cooler and more appropriate.

would be awesome to be in a gym shooting hoops with the guys - just chilling having some fun. I see Jeff being very competitive and playing with attitude. the question is would Jeff steal the ball afterwards though?