The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    Fuck this midget
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,264
    CC was 10-0 after a Yankee loss this season. 
    I miss igotid88
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2017
    Why are you giving him a long leash in this situation?
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    FFS
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,816
    It was a good season. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • WTF is up with the strike zone the last couple of games? Jesus.
    I'm so glad someone else noticed!

WTF is up with the strike zone the last couple of games? Jesus.
    I'm so glad someone else noticed!

This box on tv is stupid. I hate it. It can't be an exact Zone. 

That said. There have been some fucked up calls 
    They either over achieved this season or we're going to have a fun team for years to come
    I miss igotid88
    Welp...1 run in 2 games to close out a series is certainly not gonna get it done.

This fucking blows massive donkey balls. 

Obviously the future is very bright, but this blows.

Amazing season. Loved every minute of it 
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    I can't even get mad.  
    Dump ellsbury for a bag of balls. Clint Frazier should make 25 man out of spring. Gonna have to think long and hard about bringing Tanaka back. Torres up mid year next year.

I want Houston to win it all. Want these yanks to have taken the best team in baseball to the brink

Will be an interesting year next year. Let down or do they take it to the next level?
    igotid88 said:
    They either over achieved this season or we're going to have a fun team for years to come
    Tons of fun. The future is incredible bright 
    No moral victories in sports... blah blah blah. The yanks projected to go .500 just took probably the best team in baseball to game 7 after their starter lasted a third of an inning in the wild card game. Oh and with 4 key pieces under 25.

I have been begging for Harper for years and as of this moment, I don't think I even want him.

That was a fun fucking season. The future is incredibly bright.
    Joe girardi sounds like he's coming back
    I'll say it one more time. I love this team. 
    Dump ellsbury for a bag of balls. Clint Frazier should make 25 man out of spring. Gonna have to think long and hard about bringing Tanaka back. Torres up mid year next year.

I want Houston to win it all. Want these yanks to have taken the best team in baseball to the brink

Will be an interesting year next year. Let down or do they take it to the next level?
    Supposedly the guys still in the minors are better than the guys we have up now. We might need to trade for a catcher and have Sanchez be the DH.
    I miss igotid88
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,413
    igotid88 said:
    Can it be both?

Trading Ellsbury will be tough, unless they eat A LOT of money.

Doesn't Tananka hold the Option? 
    igotid88 said:

Supposedly the guys still in the minors are better than the guys we have up now. We might need to trade for a catcher and have Sanchez be the DH.
    Torres is a top 3 prospect in baseball. Andjuar is killing it in the afl as is sheffield. They are stacked coming up

Insanity about sanchez. He is 24 year old power hitting catcher with an absolute rocket of an arm. You give him as long as you can to work it out and even if he only improves marginally, he was a top 3 catcher in baseball overall 
    CC wants back. "We'll be here next year"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Great series. The Yankees are ridiculously talented & y’all will have a lot to cheer for in the years to come. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if we see the same matchup in the next several years. Can’t wait for the series.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Think the Yankees will sign him?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,274
    The young Yankees will benefit plenty from the experience of playoff ball they should be proud they had a hell of a yr ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    cutz said:
    Think the Yankees will sign him?
    Most definitely
    mfc2006 said:
    Great series. The Yankees are ridiculously talented & y’all will have a lot to cheer for in the years to come. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if we see the same matchup in the next several years. Can’t wait for the series.
    Good luck. Yanks will be seeing this squad again in the playoffs
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited October 2017
    Do you guys think Gerardi waited too long to pull Khanle? Perhaps could've kept CC and let him pitch another inning or so?  He did the same in Game 6 with Robertson.  IMO, four hits in an inning is way too much to keep a reliever especially with that much on the line.  That still wouldn't have fixed our batting, though.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    Great series, tough time lose that way.
    Sanchez is SO bad defensively.  Did he catch any throws in to the plate on bang bang plays?
    He needs the be a DH.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    mfc2006 said:
    Good luck. Yanks will be seeing this squad again in the playoffs
    Thanks. No doubt the Astros & Yankees will meet again. Great season by your team.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,445
    always hard to see the bright side....the ol' "I'll just be happy if we win a series" always gives way to greed.

can a team that comes back from 0-2 to force a game 7 choke? I would say the yankees did. I totally did not expect the astros to recover from the bronx.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Great series, tough time lose that way.
    Sanchez is SO bad defensively.  Did he catch any throws in to the plate on bang bang plays?
    He needs the be a DH.
    Those were bad plays but he had a fine series/playoffs  blocking balls which was the problem all year.  He has a rocket of an arm. He's not moving to DH. He's 24. He'll improve.